• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How should Kevin Durant feel?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%.

But, are you telling me that if they roll through the playoffs at something like 16-2, they wouldn't belong in the conversation?

It is impossible to be 2nd in the league in defensive efficiency and be soft at the same time. If you said Curry are Pachulia we're soft, I wouldn't argue. The team isn't soft though. KD really isn't either. He gets a bad rap.
I won't consider them among the greats unless they do this for 2-3 years after this season. I don't really consider the Heatles among the greats either. It's no easy task to get there. (Reds late 50's-60's Celtics, Showtime Lakers, 90's Bulls. Early 2000's Lakers and Spurs, Bad Boys, late 50's-early 60's Hawks the Heatles and maybe the 70's Knicks are a step down, to me. Right now I wouldn't put this GS run any higher than the Billups/Wallace Pistons tbh. Lebron put a stop to that one, could do the same to this one.)

And I think KD is soft, very soft.

Going to GS sealed that deal for me.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot if you dont see a difference. But it makes sense you are Lebron troll. Probably from him bending those Raptors over and giving them the good stuff last year. How bad are the Raptors right now. Awful. Haha

Whats the difference exactly?? Lebron "took his talents to south beach" to play with Wade and Bosh and later back to Cleveland to play with Irving/Love. ALL future HOFers . Durant hitches a rise to GS. BOTH took the easy way out.. "Nuff said :noidea:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot if you dont see a difference. But it makes sense you are Lebron troll. Probably from him bending those Raptors over and giving them the good stuff last year. How bad are the Raptors right now. Awful. Haha
He listed Kyrie, who plays for the team that drafted him.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He listed Kyrie, who plays for the team that drafted him.

Does anyone seriously think Lebron would have gone to any team that didn't have multiple HOF'ers in place already?

Point is, You can't be a Lebron fan and diss Durant for doing anything since Lebron is the one who started the "Easy Way out" routine

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone seriously think Lebron would have gone to any team that didn't have multiple HOF'ers in place already?

Point is, You can't be a Lebron fan and diss Durant for doing anything since Lebron is the one who started the "Easy Way out" routine
He's the only HOFer on his team right now.

Kyrie and Love aren't.

Wouldn't consider myself a Lebron "fan" by any stretch. But he could've won about 9-10 MVP awards and I wouldn't complain. He's one of three best players of my lifetime. And prolly top two really.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think Bosh is a HOFer though.

Not sure if he would've jumped to Miami without him. Maybe, maybe not.

Real glad Detroit took Darko..... fuckers.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the only HOFer on his team right now.

Kyrie and Love aren't.

Wouldn't consider myself a Lebron "fan" by any stretch. But he could've won about 9-10 MVP awards and I wouldn't complain. He's one of three best players of my lifetime. And prolly top two really.

Love/Irving are 2nd ballot HOF'ers and already had the potential way before Lebron was even around.

The sky was the limit for Irving. And Love was a monster in Minnesota.

Its not like all of a sudden they just became great players when Lebron showed up. ROFLMAOO!!!!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love/Irving are 2nd ballot HOF'ers and already had the potential way before Lebron was even around.

The sky was the limit for Irving. And Love was a monster in Minnesota
I don't agree.

A lot of players put up numbers on teams that suck. One of em is Love.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree.

A lot of players put up numbers on teams that suck. One of em is Love.

Love was on a lousy team. But he was already a great player before Lebron was ever around. Its not like Lebron made him great.

Its called Colluding. A favorite past time of Lebrons. And he was even STILL Whining for more help earlier this year. How stacked does Cleveland need to be playing in a lousy conference exactly?

3 future HOf'ers and multiple 3 point sharp shooters. What more does one need?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in the conversation when their only real threat is Cleveland in the East. Right now the state of the NBA and their super duper teams, any of these super duper teams winning titles doesn't put them in the conversation as best ever IMO because the rest of the league is very watered down and weak.

THat does not even make sense. They are not in consideration because they are head and shoulders better than their contemporaries? That is WHy they are in consideration.

Also, the league is not watered down. The elite teams are really good. A few days ago, San Antonio was a legit challenger for GS, now they lose two road games and they are somehow vulnerable? Talk about overreaction. They are still a very strong team. Houston is very good also, and Portland is a challenging first round opponent.

SA lost 2 games because 7 seed Memphis is pretty good. The East is a mess, but there are a bunch of good, not great teams there.

Golden State is on another level, but that is why they should be discussed among the best by ever. 2 top 5 players, 4 top 20 and a strong contingent of quality role players. that would be dominant in any era.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love was on a lousy team. But he was already a great player before Lebron was ever around. Its not like Lebron made him great.

Its called Colluding. A favorite past time of Lebrons. And he was even STILL Whining for more help earlier this year. How stacked does Cleveland need to be playing in a lousy conference exactly?

LOve was never a great player. If he makes the HOF, it will be more because of LeBron than himself.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love isn't a great player.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOve was never a great player. If he makes the HOF, it will be more because of LeBron than himself.

Huh??? Dude averaged over 20ppg and like 13-15 boards a game before Lebron. He had Charles Barkley Stats (Who made the HOF) before Lebron. Come again???

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh??? Dude averaged over 20ppg and like 13-15 boards a game before Lebron. He had Charles Barkley Stats (Who made the HOF) before Lebron. Come again???

He was also noted for being a terrible defender who blew off defensive assignments to get better rebounding position so he could pad his stats and he never got the wolves into the playoffs.

So no, he wasn't great. There is no such thing as a great player that can't get his team into the playoffs.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He feels the same way he always has.

Like a bitch

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was also noted for being a terrible defender who blew off defensive assignments to get better rebounding position so he could pad his stats and he never got the wolves into the playoffs.

So no, he wasn't great. There is no such thing as a great player that can't get his team into the playoffs.
]

The wolves were terrible. You would be hard pressed to find most guys who could get them a playoff spot in the West.

Lebron lost two playoffs series to lesser seeded teams in a WEAKER east. Does that mean he isn't great?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're soft.

There's no chance to be considered among the best ever.

Smitty.. The GOAT has been thrown around this year on tHoop quite a bit. I think it's comical as well

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
]

The wolves were terrible. You would be hard pressed to find most guys who could get them a playoff spot in the West.

Lebron lost two playoffs series to lesser seeded teams in a WEAKER east. Does that mean he isn't great?

No. He got them to the playoffs, didn't he? Since he has more than proven himself.

I never said Love wasn't good, but you are throwing around great pretty darn casually. I think it is fair to say that a great player should be able to take their team to the playoffs.

Is DaMarcus Cousins great?

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. He got them to the playoffs, didn't he? Since he has more than proven himself.

I never said Love wasn't good, but you are throwing around great pretty darn casually. I think it is fair to say that a great player should be able to take their team to the playoffs.

Is DaMarcus Cousins great?

Cousins is a great player to, but basketball is a TEAM Sport. If you have a team full of tomato cans for supporting help, I don't care if you're Jordan, you're gonna have troubles when you're going up against powerhouses.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, what LeBron did with going to Miami was far worse. Durant didn't have the Boys and Girls Club of Oklahoma City sitting in the background of his 1 hour special to announce he was leaving town. Then Durant didn't hold a parade claiming that he was going to win not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 7, not 8 titles in Golden State. And Durant didn't do this while everyone argued and debated he was possibly going to be the next best player ever in the NBA.