• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How should Kevin Durant feel?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How should Kevin Durant feel? I mean, yes, as just an ordinary player you have to feel great because you got a free ride to a great chance at winning a title. BUT if you have any bit of competitiveness in you, there you are just sitting on the bench knowing your team doesn't really need you to win the championship.

I like Durant, but last night seeing him sitting on the bench in the Portland game I got thinking. Is this guy just needed for maybe the need to finish off the Cavaliers in the Finals? I mean for Golden State to avoid choking away a 3-1 series lead? The Warriors don't really need Durant and his talents, we all know its made the level of playing field unfair. The Warriors do just fine without him, and he must see that as he sits on the bench watching his team steamroll the competition that he really isn't needed.

If the Warriors win the title this year without a healthy Durant, expect Durant to be on another team next year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he feels fine. Did anyone expect the Warriors to have trouble with the 41-41 Blazers just because Durant was out?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How should Kevin Durant feel? I mean, yes, as just an ordinary player you have to feel great because you got a free ride to a great chance at winning a title. BUT if you have any bit of competitiveness in you, there you are just sitting on the bench knowing your team doesn't really need you to win the championship.

I like Durant, but last night seeing him sitting on the bench in the Portland game I got thinking. Is this guy just needed for maybe the need to finish off the Cavaliers in the Finals? I mean for Golden State to avoid choking away a 3-1 series lead? The Warriors don't really need Durant and his talents, we all know its made the level of playing field unfair. The Warriors do just fine without him, and he must see that as he sits on the bench watching his team steamroll the competition that he really isn't needed.

If the Warriors win the title this year without a healthy Durant, expect Durant to be on another team next year.

Nah.

Durant is happy in GS because the team plays a beautiful brand of team baseketball.

Do I think they could win a title without Durant? Absolutely. But speculating about his health a month from now is a bit silly. He could have played in game 2 if he was needed. This is a first round series, and they nearly lost game 3. KD should feel great.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he feels fine. Did anyone expect the Warriors to have trouble with the 41-41 Blazers just because Durant was out?
No, not a thought of losing the series, but you see who everyone who was out in game 3, the short term adversity in game the Warriors faced against a rather healthy and hungry home team Blazers and you just see how simple the Warriors made the comeback look.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not a thought of losing the series, but you see who everyone who was out in game 3, the short term adversity in game the Warriors faced against a rather healthy and hungry home team Blazers and you just see how simple the Warriors made the comeback look.

That is because this team has a chance to be among the greatest of all time if they handle their business in decisive fashion. They definitely need KD for that.

I have said all along, it is about more than just winning titles for KD and the warriors.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the words chicken shit come to mind?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is because this team has a chance to be among the greatest of all time if they handle their business in decisive fashion. They definitely need KD for that.

I have said all along, it is about more than just winning titles for KD and the warriors.
They're soft.

There's no chance to be considered among the best ever.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're soft.

There's no chance to be considered among the best ever.

LOL.

Have you even watched them play? They are not soft. Just because they shoot 3s people assume that. It isn't true.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

Have you even watched them play? They are not soft. Just because they shoot 3s people assume that. It isn't true.
They're aren't tough. Imo they're soft, aside from one guy.

A lot of teams have won three consecutive conference titles.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're aren't tough. Imo they're soft, aside from one guy.

A lot of teams have won three consecutive conference titles.

Based on what they have achieved so far, you are right no chance in hell.

But, last year's team won 73 and this year is much better, IMO. If they live up to their potenial in the playoffs, there will be legitimate debate.

They have more than one guy who aren't soft. Iggy, West and Barnes are as tough as they come. McGee isn't soft, just dumb. Klay isn't soft either.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron did the same thing. In fact, he STARTED of the modern era. So Durant isn't doing anything that other guys like Wade, Allen, Lebron, Bosh, Irving, Love etc. haven't done. Taking the easy way out.

Durant will only be needed for the WCF and finals. Gravy for the Warriors this year. Probably gravy for the next 3 seasons as long as everyone stays healthy. Unless other guys collude.

I thought the Spurs were the only team to really challenge them this year and judging by how they have been playing, I see them as posing NO THREAT to the Warriors now. They just stand around and hope Leonard carries them home. Thats not winning basketball.

Cavs and their lazy D don't Stand a shot either this year. Warriors will be going off on 10-20 point unanswered scoring binges against that team. Cavs can't "Outscore" the warriors.

Durant can just stay put on the gravy train and make his money. He isn't going to go anywhere else and why should he? Hes got it made in GS. Hes only need for them to get over the Late Round Humps and gets paid a ton to do so. He isn't going to go back to a team where he has to do everything.

I can't blame Durant. I blame the LEAGUE for letting all the superstars team stack when the league is hiring for legit talent.

Last edited:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what they have achieved so far, you are right no chance in hell.

But, last year's team won 73 and this year is much better, IMO. If they live up to their potenial in the playoffs, there will be legitimate debate.

They have more than one guy who aren't soft. Iggy, West and Barnes are as tough as they come. McGee isn't soft, just dumb. Klay isn't soft either.
They won less games.

If they don't win a championship, their season is a failure Imo.

West an Iggy I'm with you on. Barnes is also dumb, but you're right he isn't soft either.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won less games.

If they don't win a championship, their season is a failure Imo.

West an Iggy I'm with you on. Barnes is also dumb, but you're right he isn't soft either.

I agree 100%.

But, are you telling me that if they roll through the playoffs at something like 16-2, they wouldn't belong in the conversation?

It is impossible to be 2nd in the league in defensive efficiency and be soft at the same time. If you said Curry are Pachulia we're soft, I wouldn't argue. The team isn't soft though. KD really isn't either. He gets a bad rap.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may actually be able to challenge the 01 Lakers Playoff record.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100%.

But, are you telling me that if they roll through the playoffs at something like 16-2, they wouldn't belong in the conversation?

It is impossible to be 2nd in the league in defensive efficiency and be soft at the same time. If you said Curry are Pachulia we're soft, I wouldn't argue. The team isn't soft though. KD really isn't either. He gets a bad rap.

Not in the conversation when their only real threat is Cleveland in the East. Right now the state of the NBA and their super duper teams, any of these super duper teams winning titles doesn't put them in the conversation as best ever IMO because the rest of the league is very watered down and weak.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he wins a ring he should feel pretty fucking good.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All he needs to do is sit the bench like he is doing and he will STILL could get a ring. How pathetic is that? Life is easy lol

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had a great season. More to the point he literally signed up to be a cog in the machine, a very important cog though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron did the same thing. In fact, he STARTED of the modern era. So Durant isn't doing anything that other guys like Wade, Allen, Lebron, Bosh, Irving, Love etc. haven't done. Taking the easy way out.

Durant will only be needed for the WCF and finals. Gravy for the Warriors this year. Probably gravy for the next 3 seasons as long as everyone stays healthy. Unless other guys collude.

I thought the Spurs were the only team to really challenge them this year and judging by how they have been playing, I see them as posing NO THREAT to the Warriors now. They just stand around and hope Leonard carries them home. Thats not winning basketball.

Cavs and their lazy D don't Stand a shot either this year. Warriors will be going off on 10-20 point unanswered scoring binges against that team. Cavs can't "Outscore" the warriors.

Durant can just stay put on the gravy train and make his money. He isn't going to go anywhere else and why should he? Hes got it made in GS. Hes only need for them to get over the Late Round Humps and gets paid a ton to do so. He isn't going to go back to a team where he has to do everything.

I can't blame Durant. I blame the LEAGUE for letting all the superstars team stack when the league is hiring for legit talent.

You're an idiot if you dont see a difference. But it makes sense you are Lebron troll. Probably from him bending those Raptors over and giving them the good stuff last year. How bad are the Raptors right now. Awful. Haha