• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Many Years Will Dez Bryant Play for the Dallas Cowboys?

How many seasons of the five-year contract will he play out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
laughing at the Tennessee fan poking a stick

And the collective football world is laughing at Dallas fans delusional enough to think that the most petulant athlete in professional American sports is going to play out the entire non-guaranteed contract. What's most amazing is that some of you truly believe that. :twitch:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the collective football world is laughing at Dallas fans delusional enough to think that the most petulant athlete in professional American sports is going to play out the entire non-guaranteed contract. What's most amazing is that some of you truly believe that. :twitch:
time will tell that story...collective football world?....still laughing

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could something happen??? Of course, but I'd say it's less than 50%. He's already been here a few years and even if he is still immature and still has "issues" he is better than when he first entered the league. Unless he gets hurt he will likely see all 5 years. Plus, it's just Math. Maybe on a different team he wouldn't see his contract restructured and he would be an easy cut in 3 years, but unfortunately Dallas doesn't operate that way. They kick the can down the road and hope for the best with blinders on. So the portion of the contract that now looks "cuttable" with little impact will likely look very different two years from now. Look at Romo's contract or Brandon Carr. If Carr was never restructured he'd be gone, but the restructures force Dallas to keep players longer than some other teams. I'll go one step further. I bet Dallas structured this in a way that they are already planning to restructure it at some point. They have said that publicly with many of their big contracts including both Romo and Carr.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok. So it should be easy for you to name a few. Maybe even several.

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? I know you're trolling here, but I'll indulge you, this will will be easy enough.

First, you only have to look at the Cowboys roster to find two players more volatile than Dez. Hardy and McClain.

But here are some others...

Percy Harvin, Legarette Blount, Desean Jackson, Ray McDonald, Justin Blackmon, Michael Crabtree, PacMan Jones, Johnny Manziel, Aldon Smith, Josh Gordon, etc., etc.

Edit: Shit, I can add Adrian Peterson to this list, too.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? I know you're trolling here, but I'll indulge you, this will will be easy enough.

First, you only have to look at the Cowboys roster to find two players more volatile than Dez. Hardy and McClain.

Percy Harvin, Legarette Blount, Desean Jackson, Ray McDonald, Justin Blackmon, Michael Crabtree, PacMan Jones, Johnny Manziel, Aldon Smith, Josh Gordon, etc., etc.

LOL @ Pacman. Dude has been a model citizen forever.

Crabtree more petulant than Dez? And I'm the one trolling? :D

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes you are.

tumblr_mogudcRvhb1rx4m90o1_500.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Jerry renegotiates the contract every year for temporary cap relief.... 11 years.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Edit: Shit, I can add Adrian Peterson to this list, too.

Richard Sherman

<eot>

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bullshit me for this? What a fucking homer

sherman-o.gif

Sherman is volatile with opponents, not with his team. Those other players listed are problem children for their own teams, he doesn't belong on that list. FTR, neither does Dez imo.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman is volatile with opponents, not with his team. Those other players listed are problem children for their own teams, he doesn't belong on that list. FTR, neither does Dez imo.

"with his team"? That wasn't even part of the question. The question was "who is more volatile". Sherman is. Volatile doesn't mean it's bad, just that he's likely to get overly amped up. you've seen sherman, he's going 110% on the sidelines and in the game. Dez too.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"with his team"? That wasn't even part of the question. The question was "who is more volatile". Sherman is. Volatile doesn't mean it's bad, just that he's likely to get overly amped up. you've seen sherman, he's going 110% on the sidelines and in the game. Dez too.

I just saw "volatile" and that list of shit heads and assumed that it meant someone who causes issues for their team, as each one of those guys listed by es4m11 has been guilty of that.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw "volatile" and that list of shit heads and assumed that it meant someone who causes issues for their team, as each one of those guys listed by es4m11 has been guilty of that.

No, I didn't mean problem child. I meant we have seen him go off on someone.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dez has had his issues but worst in the league PUHLEEEZZZZ