• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL How long will Ramsey be a Jag?

How long will Ramsey be a Jag?

• For years to come

• The rest of this year

• Will be traded within a few weeks

• Tater & Shrimp Salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be for the best.

If they are intent on trading him, and they don't have a deal done before Sunday, they'd be idiots to play him one last time.
You realize we are talking about the Jaguars right?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. But it has been done a couple times lately. With Khalil Mack and Laremy Tunsil. Ramsey might not be as good as Mack, but he's better than Tunsil.
Yeah, very true but I'm just thinking the Tunsil deal is something different. Houston was desperate and overpaid. We have seen that their lack of a real GM is hurting them. I also think a game wrecking pass rusher is more valuable than a corner, no matter how good Jalen is. My take has more to do with the position. Seattle is the perfect example. Sherman was great, for sure but the LOB was what it was because of the safeties more than Sherm. Earl and Kam were the heart of it. Granted, teams threw away from Sherman which allowed the rest of them to cheat a little so there is that. But his act wore thin with the fans and the money he used up was way too much.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags play tonight, don't they guys? I think he will play and I have a feeling he has a monster game. Mariota is due for a stinker.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure Ramsey gets moved unless a team actually forks over two #1's
That's a heavy price to pay for a corner who will hold out next year if he's not paid huge ass money

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the weird thing is the Jags can still make the playoffs.
Their young Qb has ben playing well & if they kept their defense together they could still get in the playoffs.
If I were the Jags I dont think I would trade him (barring a king's ransom of course)
So if they truly want to trade him. Tells me there is a lot more crap going on behind the scenes. Which for a new team would be concerning.