• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Hurts?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by week 3? I would say sometime in preseason, but I'm thinking they'll bubble wrap Wince and he wont play a preseason snap.

wait... make up your mind. Your were the one saying he was healthy for his last 32 regular season games.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't count. Only real sports writers theories are those that support the moron.

It’s funny you try to attribute “That doesn’t count” to me yet I never said that and you were the one always saying. It does count. One writer believes it was a great pick and he said “many teams wish they had Hurts and Wentz”. Me and most others disagree. Most of us expected the Eagles to draft a back up plan... just not that high and the Eagles said he’s going to be a gadget guy. It was stupid but most think it’s not to replace Wentz. This writer did and also thought it was a great pick.
I get a very well known agent to prove you wrong and you’re the one who says, “That doesn’t count”. I was the one who told you to go look at the original Center thread and just about EVERYONE had Center waaay down their list but... “That doesn’t count”

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s funny you try to attribute “That doesn’t count” to me yet I never said that and you were the one always saying. It does count. One writer believes it was a great pick and he said “many teams wish they had Hurts and Wentz”. Me and most others disagree. Most of us expected the Eagles to draft a back up plan... just not that high and the Eagles said he’s going to be a gadget guy. It was stupid but most think it’s not to replace Wentz. This writer did and also thought it was a great pick.
I get a very well known agent to prove you wrong and you’re the one who says, “That doesn’t count”. I was the one who told you to go look at the original Center thread and just about EVERYONE had Center waaay down their list but... “That doesn’t count”

Your fake email isn't proof.

Question for you, how many years do teams control the rights of 1st round picks, the moment they sign that contract?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my favorite " when they lose its because they are devastated by injuries, they have horrible playcalling and the team around him is shit" but when they win "OMG Wentz is so good id blow him if given the opportunity"
Always place blame on someone else, never Wentz's fault.

This sir is why you have the dubious distinction of maintaining the list:clap:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now when I come back later on and say Dallas has a better defense than Philly in some other discussion don't disagree with it.

How is this possible? I heard here that the Philly D was comprised mainly of future HOFrs, All Pros or those who got over looked and pro bowlers. Because Howie found a way too pay them elite money because they're all elite.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one is disputing that

With one exception. You and the majority of Philidiots telling us how he wasn't selected to replace Wince. He was selected because Dougie has a plan to use two QBs. Do I need to put in green font for you?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find where I said that. Go on I'll wait.

Well he wasn’t hurt all last season during the regular season and the season before he missed the end of the season with a broken vertebrae but you said that was all made up and he really wasn’t hurt. The Eagles just made it up... remember? So there you go. You said it, not me.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With one exception. You and the majority of Philidiots telling us how he wasn't selected to replace Wince. He was selected because Dougie has a plan to use two QBs. Do I need to put in green font for you?

Why do you need to put it in green font? “Dougie” said the future of the game is to have two people on the field who can throw and he will be used like the Taysom Hill on the Birds.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your fake email isn't proof.

Question for you, how many years do teams control the rights of 1st round picks, the moment they sign that contract?

One, it wasn’t fake and I put that on my daughters life.
Two, as I said and Cook said a 5th year option doesn’t make it a 5 year contract. In his words it’s a 4 year contract with an OPTION to change it to 5. They have the players rights for 5 years but that option doesn’t make it a 5 year contract. It’s a 4 year contract with an option of a 5th.
That’s why I forwarded the email to SteelersPride and he posted it for you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you need to put it in green font? “Dougie” said the future of the game is to have two people on the field who can throw and he will be used like the Taysom Hill on the Birds.

Green font, repeatedly hit you over the head it won't matter. You just don't get it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green font, repeatedly hit you over the head it won't matter. You just don't get it.

What is it I don’t get. I agreed with everything you said. I don’t even think you read my post because you’re always on attack mode.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this possible? I heard here that the Philly D was comprised mainly of future HOFrs, All Pros or those who got over looked and pro bowlers. Because Howie found a way too pay them elite money because they're all elite.

This is exactly why I don’t get you. Any Eagle fan will tell you our D isn’t good anymore. Any Eagle fan will tell you we only have ONE elite player on our D (Cox). I don’t understand why you make this stuff up that no Eagle fan would say. Our secondary might have been one of the worst units ever and we have absolutely nothing at LBer. I don’t understand why you make this stuff up?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly why I don’t get you. Any Eagle fan will tell you our D isn’t good anymore. Any Eagle fan will tell you we only have ONE elite player on our D (Cox). I don’t understand why you make this stuff up that no Eagle fan would say. Our secondary might have been one of the worst units ever and we have absolutely nothing at LBer. I don’t understand why you make this stuff up?

I can't keep up. So was it a shitty D or all the injuries and lack of depth that was the cause of the Philly Losses?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't keep up. So was it a shitty D or all the injuries and lack of depth that was the cause of the Philly Losses?

It was a mediocre D from the start of the season that has a nice DLine. There wasn’t a lack of depth but they lost 6 CBs at one time. There was a lack of superior talent in the backfield from day 1 but it makes it even harder when you lose your #1, #2, #3, #4, #5.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You didn't prove shit, time stamps don't lie you fucking fraudulent moron

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he wasn’t hurt all last season during the regular season and the season before he missed the end of the season with a broken vertebrae but you said that was all made up and he really wasn’t hurt. The Eagles just made it up... remember? So there you go. You said it, not me.

I'll cede this.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One, it wasn’t fake and I put that on my daughters life.
Two, as I said and Cook said a 5th year option doesn’t make it a 5 year contract. In his words it’s a 4 year contract with an OPTION to change it to 5. They have the players rights for 5 years but that option doesn’t make it a 5 year contract. It’s a 4 year contract with an option of a 5th.
That’s why I forwarded the email to SteelersPride and he posted it for you.

The day they sign that contract they agree to the 5th year. Do they not?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The day they sign that contract they agree to the 5th year. Do they not?
yes the 5th year is an option for the team not the player :suds:

Fifth-year option: The fifth-year option got a makeover under the new CBA. Each player selected in the first round of the NFL draft has a team option for a fifth season automatically included in his contract, which extends the four-year rookie contract to a fifth season for a non-negotiable fixed amount

Reactions: DJ