• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Hurts?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I was confused, not you. I don’t think him beating up on shit teams justifies how good he is. Just as you shouldn’t justify that he actually isn’t good because he beat up on shit teams. I’ve watched him for four years, every game, and I’m so fucking happy we have a QB like him except for the injury history and that is a very big issue.
yet your rationale was that he carried the team last year through the final 4 games......reality is that any non steelers qb would of beat up on those teams, and he lost one of those games....im glad your trained eye has watched him regress with injury.....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet your rationale was that he carried the team last year through the final 4 games......reality is that any non steelers qb would of beat up on those teams, and he lost one of those games....im glad your trained eye has watched him regress with injury.....

He can only play who is on his schedule. They were a reeling team devastated by injury, some awful play calling, a horrendous secondary and were 5-7. He won 4 straight and was the #1 reason for the turn around. Have no idea why you’re hell on trying to tell me he actually isn’t good. I mean he beat Dak who has a loaded offense and better D then the Eagles but Dak is somehow better. I just don’t understand your line of thinking but I guess it’s better then the video you posted as defense of Dak being better yet all 3 panelists in your video said Wentz was the much better QB.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can only play who is on his schedule. They were a reeling team devastated by injury, some awful play calling, a horrendous secondary and were 5-7. He won 4 straight and was the #1 reason for the turn around. Have no idea why you’re hell on trying to tell me he actually isn’t good. I mean he beat Dak who has a loaded offense and better D then the Eagles but Dak is somehow better. I just don’t understand your line of thinking but I guess it’s better then the video you posted as defense of Dak being better yet all 3 panelists in your video said Wentz was the much better QB.
This is my favorite " when they lose its because they are devastated by injuries, they have horrible playcalling and the team around him is shit" but when they win "OMG Wentz is so good id blow him if given the opportunity"
Always place blame on someone else, never Wentz's fault.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we know he can only play who hes scheduled, youve said it repeatedly. he beat the floundering cowboys wooo way to go. Beat all those teams picking top 5 in the draft, lost once too. no the video did not say that, we had this discussion. you hear what you wanna hear. You see what you wanna see. Point is you use those shitty games to justify how good wentz is.....whatever is what it is, im not spiraling down the hole with you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I was confused, not you. I don’t think him beating up on shit teams justifies how good he is. Just as you shouldn’t justify that he actually isn’t good because he beat up on shit teams. I’ve watched him for four years, every game, and I’m so fucking happy we have a QB like him except for the injury history and that is a very big issue.

You're happy to have a QB that gets hurt late in the season, every season? You're weird.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my favorite " when they lose its because they are devastated by injuries, they have horrible playcalling and the team around him is shit" but when they win "OMG Wentz is so good id blow him if given the opportunity"
Always place blame on someone else, never Wentz's fault.

Exactly my point on why he's the NFL boards' biggest TROLL. He refuses to be a normal person, to be a man.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Hurts is not going to take Carson Wentz's place unless Wentz has another injury.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Hurts is not going to take Carson Wentz's place unless Wentz has another injury.

So by week 3? I would say sometime in preseason, but I'm thinking they'll bubble wrap Wince and he wont play a preseason snap.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now when I come back later on and say Dallas has a better defense than Philly in some other discussion don't disagree with it.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might end the long ass run we had with our other thread & starting fresh with new blood.

Now we know how Rodgers feels when he gets put out to pasture.

Well thats what happens when you dont check IDs. It was Favre making the pick and no one checked it out.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still the dumbest pick in the draft.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still the dumbest pick in the draft.
tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now when I come back later on and say Dallas has a better defense than Philly in some other discussion don't disagree with it.

Why would I? They are better at DE, LB by faaaar, and secondary.