• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Hurts?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PhoenixEagles1 maybe not danny dimes, but for f' sake dude, he played the giants twice, the skins, the dolphins, and the nose diving cowboys......
So the teams picking 2nd, 4th, 4th, 5th.

oh and he lost to the dolphins.........go carson go
View attachment 239905
What @PhoenixEagles1 i post some numbers, and a reality check and you ignore it? you made a statement, i refuted it. You then ignored it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What @PhoenixEagles1 i post some numbers, and a reality check and you ignore it? you made a statement, i refuted it. You then ignored it.

I didn’t refute anything except your incorrect opinion on why the Eagles drafted Hurts. The Eagles, Pederson, Howie and commentators explained why they picked him and it wasn’t to draft Wentzs replacement. You are showing stats or strength of schedule but ignoring that Wentz went 4-0 with players off the street and lead them to the playoffs. He was fantastic at the end of the season and it has be explained to you that your “Howie thinks differently then me” is absolutely wrong.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t refute anything except your incorrect opinion on why the Eagles drafted Hurts. The Eagles, Pederson, Howie and commentators explained why they picked him and it wasn’t to draft Wentzs replacement. You are showing stats or strength of schedule but ignoring that Wentz went 4-0 with players off the street and lead them to the playoffs. He was fantastic at the end of the season and it has be explained to you that your “Howie thinks differently then me” is absolutely wrong.
oh my are you absurd........

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was Carson’s crew.

careteam_0.jpg

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my are you absurd........

Insults but absolutely no substance. Seems to be a recurring theme around here.
You said Howie doesn’t agree with me. Implying that the Eagles drafted Hurts to replace Wentz and I gave multiple links showing you that you are completely wrong.
Then you totally change directions and try to tell me that Wentz actually isn’t a good QB and you are again wrong.
To cap it off you add a pointless insult.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got the perfect song for all those Eagles fans that were in love with Carson Wentz.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Eagles already had a back up QB in STudfeld or is he a brittle bitch also? :noidea:
FIFY have you forgotten he was the second coming according to a few posters.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wanted to be real and accept the fact that you’re right. Now that I look over those stat for his last 4 games you proved your point. I mean Wentz went 4-0, average 300 yards a game with absolutely nothing at WR, had 7 TDs and zero interceptions. Man, that’s just awful Mr. Wentz.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I mean about Jarntt being the last of the reasonable Cowboy fans on this board. Every single 0Eagle fan hates this draft and you’re acting like we liked it. They are ready to burn down the city and you come on here acting like we are happy about this.

Wrong again. Not every Eagle fan hated it. Go check out the grade your team draft.

Why must you constantly use absolutes? Do you like getting smacked around?

Also you should not try defending that dumbass 2nd round pick so vehemently if you really think it sucked.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*than

Only reason the Eagles are saying all that horse shit is because of the backlash from fans that think they know better. It's clear that the Eagles are looking in other directions for when Wentz gets hurt for the 5th time in 5 years.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Howie doesn’t agree with me. Implying that the Eagles drafted Hurts to replace Wentz and I gave multiple links showing you that you are completely wrong.
Then you totally change directions and try to tell me that Wentz actually isn’t a good QB and you are again wrong.

Goal post move sequence activated

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to be real and accept the fact that you’re right. Now that I look over those stat for his last 4 games you proved your point. I mean Wentz went 4-0, average 300 yards a game with absolutely nothing at WR, had 7 TDs and zero interceptions. Man, that’s just awful Mr. Wentz.
again, look who he played.......When bama plays and FCS team, i expect massive things

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no u said wentz carried them down the stretch, that was false.

and u post your links, its called trying to squash the backlash