• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Hurts?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go read the articles to understand their misguided strategy. Listen to what everyone said when they drafted him. Schmoopy said it would be a 60 million dollar cap hit to move on from Wentz. You think that’s their plan.
Damn, you are a slow moron.

Read what I wrote, it's basically the same NO GM or EVERY GM bullshit you like spouting.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible pick, YES. Nothing at all to do with Wentz though.
I can't figure out the exact discussion here, but I don't care how the Eagle's brass spins it, this absolutely has to do with Wentz and his injury history. Do they expect him to start over a healthy Wentz or are they drafting him to replace a healthy Wentz as starter in the next couple of years? Of course not but they drafted him because Wentz can't stay healthy and because Wentz can't stay healthy they need a #2 QB that can win NFL games. You don't use a mid second round pick on a QB hoping (not knowing, but hoping) that he can fill that gadget role at the NFL level 5 plays a game. They drafted him hoping he never has to start any time soon, but knowing there is a very good chance he will.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles picked them up a nice fullback here.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pray he gets old as an Eagle personally.

Sure you do. Sure. It really seems like a ton of you Cowboy fans just lost all objectivity and just come here to start Bull shit.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't figure out the exact discussion here, but I don't care how the Eagle's brass spins it, this absolutely has to do with Wentz and his injury history. Do they expect him to start over a healthy Wentz or are they drafting him to replace a healthy Wentz as starter in the next couple of years? Of course not but they drafted him because Wentz can't stay healthy and because Wentz can't stay healthy they need a #2 QB that can win NFL games. You don't use a mid second round pick on a QB hoping (not knowing, but hoping) that he can fill that gadget role at the NFL level 5 plays a game. They drafted him hoping he never has to start any time soon, but knowing there is a very good chance he will.

Yes, that’s pretty much what we agreed upon.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, you are a slow moron.

Read what I wrote, it's basically the same NO GM or EVERY GM bullshit you like spouting.

It wasn’t bullshit I was spouting and exactly why every Eagle fan is furious. You never use a 2nd round pick when you have a ton of holes for a back up gadget player like Taysom Hill from the Saints.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure you do. Sure. It really seems like a ton of you Cowboy fans just lost all objectivity and just come here to start Bull shit.
Why wouldnt I?

Cowboys have beating Wentz since he got here & the eagles have had better coaching during that whole time. Only time we lost to him was end of last season. Even then. Cowboys were probably at their very worst & he still only led his team to 17 pts. The defense kept the Cowboys to 9 points.
Last thing I would want is you guys improving your QB position. last thing a Cowboys fan needs is for the Eagles to get a natural leader.
Yeah. I am all good with you guys keeping Wentz as long as you guys can keep him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t bullshit I was spouting and exactly why every Eagle fan is furious. You never use a 2nd round pick when you have a ton of holes for a back up gadget player like Taysom Hill from the Saints.

Damn you're one dense fucktard.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldnt I?

Cowboys have beating Wentz since he got here & the eagles have had better coaching during that whole time. Only time we lost to him was end of last season. Even then. Cowboys were probably at their very worst & he still only led his team to 17 pts. The defense kept the Cowboys to 9 points.
Last thing I would want is you guys improving your QB position. last thing a Cowboys fan needs is for the Eagles to get a natural leader.
Yeah. I am all good with you guys keeping Wentz as long as you guys can keep him.

Only time Huhh. I think you need to check your stats again.
This is exactly what I mean about you losing any semblance of objectivity

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you're one dense fucktard.

Exactly.
When you’re completely wrong and I post links to the Eagles plans you just go the pointless insult route cause you don’t have any counter point.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldnt I?

The only time. Hilarious

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rip city. 2nd round, smell the roses.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible pick, YES. Nothing at all to do with Wentz though.

Oh my god.......You are right for once. I see Wentz throwing to Hurts for TDs and then Hurts throwing them to Wentz in the next game. NFL isn't going to know what hit 'em. I think the new code name is the wilder wild cat or something of that nature.

Eagles got so much more dangerous. This draft belongs to you PE1. You deserve this win!

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 pages and not one Hurts to Ertz joke.

Disappointing.
Just like the Eagles draft...

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you didn't spam our board with underhanded Cowboys suck and eagles are great comments we would not even know your name as your stupid post would fall into obscurity. But nope, you mess with the bull and you get the horns. Gonna stick you now with every stupid post you put on tHoop.

You getting trolled is 100% your fault.