• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Hurts?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. Not every Eagle fan hated it. Go check out the grade your team draft.

Why must you constantly use absolutes? Do you like getting smacked around?

Also you should not try defending that dumbass 2nd round pick so vehemently if you really think it sucked.

Im not defending shit. I hate the pick but I also know they didn’t draft him to replace Wentz. Team is loaded with issues and wasted a pick.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, look who he played.......When bama plays and FCS team, i expect massive things

Can only play who is on your schedule. You can’t claim he isn’t good or didn’t play really well because of the schedule.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this thread and thought "how does this thread keep going" .....then I re-read it. Sneaky....but effective.

How long you say?

3rd game.....2 snaps into the 2nd half Wentz will have a season ending injury....again.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this thread and thought "how does this thread keep going" .....then I re-read it. Sneaky....but effective.

How long you say?

3rd game.....2 snaps into the 2nd half Wentz will have a season ending injury....again.

BOOM

da troof

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive semi defended you in the past, cant anymore.

I don’t know what you mean? You
question Wentz’s ability because of the easy schedule and you can’t defend me anymore because I said he can’t help the schedule he has?? Confused?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
question Wentz’s ability because of the easy schedule and you can’t defend me anymore because I said he can’t help the schedule he has?? Confused?

He clearly thinks you aren't defendable anymore with your constant trolling and continuous "head-in-the-sand" attitude. Shape up and be a man.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He clearly thinks you aren't defendable anymore with your constant trolling and continuous "head-in-the-sand" attitude. Shape up and be a man.

Trolling? Something about a kettle and a black pot...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling? Something about a kettle and a black pot...

You are by far a bigger troll than anybody on the NFL forum. Your schtick has been picked apart and murdered for years now. And yet you still play stupid, trolling away to no avail...

On a troll scale, you're an 11

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are by far a bigger troll than anybody on the NFL forum. Your schtick has been picked apart and murdered for years now. And yet you still play stupid, trolling away to no avail...

On a troll scale, you're an 11

Here’s the problem... I voice my opinion that anyone has the right to disagree with but I don’t troll. That’s you all the way bro.
You don’t see me saying things like, “Dallas sucks and so does Dak”. That’s trolling and I never wasted my time with that nonsense like you and your homie

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here’s the problem... I voice my opinion that anyone has the right to disagree with but I don’t troll. That’s you all the way bro.
You don’t see me saying things like, “Dallas sucks and so does Dak”. That’s trolling and I never wasted my time with that nonsense like you and your homie

stop with the bro and homie shit, you aren't either. you troll non-stop...you troll the Cowboys board, you troll the NFL board. And yes, you said Dak sucks and after 4 years...guess what....you've been wrong every year.

You refuse to admit that Dak has played better than Wentz, is healthier than Wentz, and has a better tight window throw than Wentz. Insufferable.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop with the bro and homie shit, you aren't either. you troll non-stop...you troll the Cowboys board, you troll the NFL board. And yes, you said Dak sucks and after 4 years...guess what....you've been wrong every year.

You refuse to admit that Dak has played better than Wentz, is healthier than Wentz, and has a better tight window throw than Wentz. Insufferable.

1. Never once trolled or trolled the Cowboys board. I used to post there but never trolled saying stupid shit.
2. Dak is a very good QB and is good enough to take them to a SB. That’s what I actually said young buck.
3. I said Dak hasn’t been as healthy as Wentz? What? You have to be kidding me. Wentz gets hurt every year and Dak NEVER has been hurt. What a complete lie.
4. Yes, I do refuse to admit Dak has played better then Wentz so you got one accusation correct.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not confused, u think beating up on shit teams justifys how good he is.....and he lost to the phins.....then its "well he didnt have his weapons".....some of the most horrid teams in the nflllll

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Never once trolled or trolled the Cowboys board. I used to post there but never trolled saying stupid shit.
2. Dak is a very good QB and is good enough to take them to a SB. That’s what I actually said young buck.
3. I said Dak hasn’t been as healthy as Wentz? What? You have to be kidding me. Wentz gets hurt every year and Dak NEVER has been hurt. What a complete lie.
4. Yes, I do refuse to admit Dak has played better then Wentz so you got one accusation correct.

all four are correct.

you lose...again.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn, I think this thread should already be nominated for the Hoop HOF without having to play a snap. This is comedy gold and the inevitable is going to make it even better. With all the stress we are dealing with, I just want to thank @steelerssb for putting a big smile on my face. Cheers to you, good sir. :suds:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not confused, u think beating up on shit teams justifys how good he is.....and he lost to the phins.....then its "well he didnt have his weapons".....some of the most horrid teams in the nflllll

I said I was confused, not you. I don’t think him beating up on shit teams justifies how good he is. Just as you shouldn’t justify that he actually isn’t good because he beat up on shit teams. I’ve watched him for four years, every game, and I’m so fucking happy we have a QB like him except for the injury history and that is a very big issue.