• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you got me there. The only ones who seem to agree with me are NFL GM's.

You fail to realize it has nothing to do with draft position, money and ranking on a team. GMs would laugh at you if you told them the C is one of the least important position on the team. Like I said a long time go, you don't understand the Xs and Os, you just see stars of the NFL and think that makes up the entire team.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fail to realize it has nothing to do with draft position, money and ranking on a team. GMs would laugh at you if you told them the C is one of the least important position on the team. Like I said a long time go, you don't understand the Xs and Os, you just see stars of the NFL and think that makes up the entire team.
Sometimes one isn't enough.
:dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding::dingdingding:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I told you before I’m not that childish fan that thinks it’s about RBs and WR. It’s about developing lines.
What I find hilarious is that you say it has nothing to do with draft position or money. Why not? Because you said so. I think it has a shit ton with draft position. If GMs thought they were really important why do they refuse to use elite picks on them.
We know QB, LT, DE, CB, WR1 are the key positions and they go in the top 5 every year. Long snapper, FB, are lesser valued positions and they never get drafted early. But for some reason it’s different for C.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you before I’m not that childish fan that thinks it’s about RBs and WR. It’s about developing lines.
What I find hilarious is that you say it has nothing to do with draft position or money. Why not? Because you said so. I think it has a shit ton with draft position. If GMs thought they were really important why do they refuse to use elite picks on them.
We know QB, LT, DE, CB, WR1 are the key positions and they go in the top 5 every year. Long snapper, FB, are lesser valued positions and they never get drafted early. But for some reason it’s different for C.
Well all of your arguments are based on “because I said so”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well all of your arguments are based on “because I said so”

Because they seem pretty self evident to me. I just want someone to explain to me why they are one of the most important positions but if you ask a GM to use a top pick on one they say, “Hell no”

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they seem pretty self evident to me. I just want someone to explain to me why they are one of the most important positions but if you ask a GM to use a top pick on one they say, “Hell no”
Well if you ask an NFL gm if a center is one of the least important positions in the nfl they would say “hell no”. Once again basing position importance based on the draft is ridiculous, people draft off of need not position importance.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You said LEAST important position. Nobody said one of the MOST important positions.

You are the most disingenuous POS I have ever encountered.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes you are a childish fan cause you used the words of slow fat kids get put at the C. It's not me saying so, its former players and HoF writers that say so. Yet that's not good enough for you cause your magazines says so.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We already have on many levels

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you ask an NFL gm if a center is one of the least important positions in the nfl they would say “hell no”. Once again basing position importance based on the draft is ridiculous, people draft off of need not position importance.

So not one team picking in the top 10 for 50 freaking years needed a Center. Ok man, whatever you say.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said LEAST important position. Nobody said one of the MOST important positions.

You are the most disingenuous POS I have ever encountered.

It is “one of the least” A couple years ago I thought it might be the least but I was wrong. It’s more important then fullback, TE and maybe RG.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you are a childish fan cause you used the words of slow fat kids get put at the C. It's not me saying so, its former players and HoF writers that say so. Yet that's not good enough for you cause your magazines says so.

The slow fat kids in HS 100% do get put at Center. Like I said, a few HOF writers are on your side, every GM from every single team over the last 50 years is on mine.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The slow fat kids in HS 100% do get put at Center. Like I said, a few HOF writers are on your side, every GM from every single team over the last 50 years is on mine.

Every gm is NOT on your side... liar.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already have on many levels

No, actually no one has. But the person who said they snap the ball and you can’t have a game with no snap was pretty dang hilarious.
How about we just drop it. You’ll never change my mind and I’ll never change yours. Deal.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, actually no one has. But the person who said they snap the ball and you can’t have a game with no snap was pretty dang hilarious.
How about we just drop it. You’ll never change my mind and I’ll never change yours. Deal.

Fuck off

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's cool dude. You know more than ex NFL players that actually played but you know more than them. Good for you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every gm is NOT on your side... liar.

Then why haven’t they used a valuable pick on one. I mean over the last 50 years, 500 draft picks and not one team ever needed an upgrade at this vital position? Every single position has gone high even FB and TE... but not one C. I wonder why?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually yes people have brought facts