• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a successful businessman. I am currently holding a white-collar job but I am exposed to a lot of contractors, the "working class types" you so easily denigrate. You have confirmed it for me. Here in Japan, a man who works is respected. Back in the US, College teachers have taught students to disrespect the "working class type"
I don't agree with you. You are not a "classist" You are an elitist, classless, buffoon. Enjoy your wife's retirement.

A guy living off his wife’s retirement and an inheritance who is proud of it.

Says a lot.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said it’s ALWAYS better to go to college rather than the military. It isn’t.

You’re not a classist. You’re an elitist.

When it comes to student college debt dumbass. That’s the only thing we were talking about. Classist and Elitist is essentially the same thing.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to student college debt dumbass. That’s the only thing we were talking about. Classist and Elitist is essentially the same thing.

Only about debt? That’s all we are talking about? Really? Then why did you bring up PTSD and that other stuff?

Liar

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy living off his wife’s retirement and an inheritance who is proud of it.

Says a lot.

My wife still works and isn’t old enough to touch her 401k. I was a few years away from a full pension. When my Dad died am I supposed to reject the money and burn it? I worked for over 30 years in different jobs and earned MY pension.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only about debt? That’s all we are talking about? Really? Then why did you bring up PTSD and that other stuff?

Liar

Yes, part of enlisting in the military to get college paid for, which is great, you have to understand the bad parts.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fucking stupid and a liar. Loves scummy criminals, hates “those types of people”. A racist liar that’s a dum dum

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So fucking stupid and a liar. Loves scummy criminals, hates “those types of people”. A racist liar that’s a dum dum

Classist. I don’t get working class white people like you.
Little kids aren’t scummy. Not even the poor white ones.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, part of enlisting in the military to get college paid for, which is great, you have to understand the bad parts.

So you admit moving the goalposts. Thank you.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classist. I don’t get working class white people like you.
Little kids aren’t scummy. Not even the poor white ones.

Like me? I make more money than you, I can guarantee that. A Juco college substitute teacher salary+ dead dad money + fake wife’s money doesn’t come close to the money/assets I have. You’re a trashy American and a goal post mover

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like me? I make more money than you, I can guarantee that. A Juco college substitute teacher salary+ dead dad money + fake wife’s money doesn’t come close to the money/assets I have. You’re a trashy American and a goal post mover

Many working class people have a lot of money

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think the military is better at setting up your career then going to college? Again, I’m not talking down to people who choose the military I’m just saying it’s my opinion that college opens more doors.
Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pilot isn’t what we are talking about. We are talking about short term military for college money.
Also, I just said if you are looking to get started on your career it’s better to start working and raking in money then using 4 years to get out of some debt.
Is Pilot not a career? You asked the following:

"I think it’s better to take college loans and when you graduate you will make a lot more. You lose several years of high earning going to the military. What career are you better off going to the military for then going to college. I can’t think of any."

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a successful businessman. I am currently holding a white-collar job but I am exposed to a lot of contractors, the "working class types" you so easily denigrate. You have confirmed it for me. Here in Japan, a man who works is respected. Back in the US, College teachers have taught students to disrespect the "working class type"
I don't agree with you. You are not a "classist" You are an elitist, classless, buffoon. Enjoy your wife's retirement.
Where do you get this from? I don't think that is true at all, at least not more than any other profession where you may have a few doing that. Yes, it is likely educators recommend people being educated, but I don't get the disrespect part.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Pilot not a career? You asked the following:

"I think it’s better to take college loans and when you graduate you will make a lot more. You lose several years of high earning going to the military. What career are you better off going to the military for then going to college. I can’t think of any."

You’re right. The only thing I tried to say was that if you are ONLY going to the military for college money it’s better off just going to college and paying back the loans instead of delaying college for 4 years to get college monies. But if you want to be a pilot and going to college is not your deal the military is an awesome avenue.