• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's two facts

Dak played better in year 3 vs. year 2.
Wentz played worse in year 3 vs. year 2.

This doesn't mean Dak will continue to improve or Wentz will continue to regress. Just means we need to wait and see who's better. Let alone the two rookies in NY and Washington could both be better. OK I dont see that in Jones but that I like that rook in Washington. I wish they didn't draft him.

Remember before last year when a lot of us were saying that it looks like they are trying to rush Wentz back from his injury to avoid a QB controversy? Remember PE1 calling us trolls and giving reports about how great he looks in camp and how the medical staff would never do that because they know what they are doing? Remember myself and @SteelersPride saying it takes a long time to come back from an ACL injury and again PE1 calling us trolls?

Well, here we are a year later and NOW Eagles fans are saying that he was rushed back and the medical staff has been fired yet PE1 will never... and I repeat NEVER acknowledge any of this. He’ll just gin up some argument based upon some “fact” he will take out of context and call everyone haters and trolls.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PE1 can claim cowboys fans wanted Dak benched but if anyone says Philly fans were mad at mcnabb he will claim bullshit.

Guy just gets exposed over and over

Stop it. I totally know a lot of Eagle fans hated McNabb. Sorry, try again.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, but it's us 3..... or is it 5..... maybe 4 posters allways starting shit.

I’m not sure how many of us there are but according to him we are all uneducated dumbasses

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s an excuse? Even hurt last year he was still the best QB In the division, he just wasn’t as sharp as he was the year before which is expected less than a year removed from injury and because he was putting up crazy numbers.

It’s not like he’s gonna fall below his Better than average level of play injured.
Clearly an alt.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember before last year when a lot of us were saying that it looks like they are trying to rush Wentz back from his injury to avoid a QB controversy? Remember PE1 calling us trolls and giving reports about how great he looks in camp and how the medical staff would never do that because they know what they are doing? Remember myself and @SteelersPride saying it takes a long time to come back from an ACL injury and again PE1 calling us trolls?

Well, here we are a year later and NOW Eagles fans are saying that he was rushed back and the medical staff has been fired yet PE1 will never... and I repeat NEVER acknowledge any of this. He’ll just gin up some argument based upon some “fact” he will take out of context and call everyone haters and trolls.

BOOM

Who Handi?

You're the racist, you scummy illegal criminal lover

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOOM

You're the racist, you scummy illegal criminal lover

I wonder if he told those underprivileged students he supposedly taught that they were “wasting their lives” if they didn’t go to college or were stupid if they went into the military.

Fvcking elitist

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the book isn't closed?

Yes, if you want to say Dak is better only because of Wentz getting injured the rest of his career then fine. Dak is good. He just doesn’t have the talent to be elite. Wentz does but I think we all know that.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he told those underprivileged students he supposedly taught that they were “wasting their lives” if they didn’t go to college or were stupid if they went into the military.

Fvcking elitist

Don't forget that he hates white people, cause they oppress the illegal scummy people he adores.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fvcking elitist
Wouldnt suprise me, I'm not taking about pe1, but I know a lot of teachers that are like that

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fvcking elitist

No, I just said the military doesn’t help advance yourself like college does. But I have said I’m classist and it isn’t right. I told them you are MUCH better off going to college. That’s not a slight at the brave Americans who are super patriotic... it’s just the truth.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I just said the military doesn’t help advance yourself like college does. But I have said I’m classist and it isn’t right. I told them you are MUCH better off going to college. That’s not a slight at the brave Americans who are super patriotic... it’s just the truth.

False