• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said, dumbass, he didn't mention that until after the playoffs started during the SB run. He wasn't going to retire, he was propping himself up just before the Super Bowl. You're a moron.

The medical staff are Medical Drs that go over exrays and MRIs.

Trainers help them work out and lift weights.

They ARE completely different numbnutz.

Wrong stupid ass, they work together to keep the players in best shape possible to avoid injury. Both departments have failed the Eagles for many years. Why do you think there have been so many misdiagnosed injuries. Spend some time in med school then get back to me.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The medical staff are Medical Drs that go over exrays and MRIs.

Trainers help them work out and lift weights.

They ARE completely different numbnutz.

Trainers do a lot more than just help you work out. They work right along side with the team doctors. They are NOT entirely separate entities as you are stating here.

Trainers help you through therapy, rehabilitation, getting over injuries and preventing them. Not just with working out...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trainers do a lot more than just help you work out. They work right along side with the team doctors. They are NOT entirely separate entities as you are stating here.

Trainers help you through therapy, rehabilitation, getting over injuries and preventing them. Not just with working out...

Oh boy. You’re going to get called a troll for disagreeing with him. He’ll also say you are “hyper analyzing” his post.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d hardly say Foles “caught fire”. He was average to bad in both playoff games and was mediocre against the Skins. He was good against the Rams and Texans. Teams that Wentz if he had played probably woulda been the same.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d hardly say Foles “caught fire”. He was average to bad in both playoff games and was mediocre against the Skins. He was good against the Rams and Texans. Teams that Wentz if he had played probably woulda been the same.

Hahaha.

But he didn’t because he’s soft as cake!! :pound:

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy. You’re going to get called a troll for disagreeing with him. He’ll also say you are “hyper analyzing” his post.

Anybody put words in his mouth lately?

Inquiring minds want to know.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was talking about the SB year.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh

He had a broken back and came back early from a shredded knee.

We’ll just disagree.

LMAO

Can’t wait to hear the excuses this year!!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, he’s not trolling at all and correct. He is right about the working through injuries but that’s more a physical therapist and not a trainers job. But there’s a big difference between a medical Dr and a trainer but Handi thinks they are the same thing.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, he’s not trolling at all and correct. He is right about the working through injuries but that’s more a physical therapist and not a trainers job. But there’s a big difference between a medical Dr and a trainer but Handi thinks they are the same thing.

Don’t tell me what I think, fuckstick. I said they were both doing a poor job, not that their the same thing. Fuck, you’re a moron.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More evidence of defending the shit show that is the Eagles organization. Love how he sweeps this all under the rug along with the criticism of Wentz as a leader!!

Haha

I absolutely LOVE all these eagles fans touting the great offseason, the great signings, how great everyone looks on camp, etc. It will just make the excuses that much more creative and enjoyable!

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More evidence of defending the shit show that is the Eagles organization. Love how he sweeps this all under the rug along with the criticism of Wentz as a leader!!

Haha

I absolutely LOVE all these eagles fans touting the great offseason, the great signings, how great everyone looks on camp, etc. It will just make the excuses that much more creative and enjoyable!

The Eagles have been a consistently stable organization under Lurie. While they’re prone to to occasional mess (Chip Kelly) they usually fix it rather quickly.

I think you’re being unfair.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles have been a consistently stable organization under Lurie. While they’re prone to to occasional mess (Chip Kelly) they usually fix it rather quickly.

I think you’re being unfair.

The medical staff braintrust undergoing a major overhaul for the third straight year is not “stable”. Handing the reigns to chip Kelly only to grab them back is not stable.

I’m being very fair. Those are fair criticisms. Are you just being a homer by sweeping them away so nonchalantly?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think I’d provide excuses. If he struggles, then I’ll Admit it.

Are you a fair guy or not?

You just gave excuses.

- they rushed him back
- he had an injured back.

If he had an injured back why wasn’t he put on IR? Every Wentz fanboy here kept saying he was ahead of schedule on his injury and then when he did play it was all about how great HE was and whenever they lost it was always somebody else’s fault.

The narrative just changes to fit the story of the day. I am fair. Are you honest?

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just gave excuses.

- they rushed him back
- he had an injured back.

If he had an injured back why wasn’t he put on IR? Every Wentz fanboy here kept saying he was ahead of schedule on his injury and then when he did play it was all about how great HE was and whenever they lost it was always somebody else’s fault.

The narrative just changes to fit the story of the day. I am fair. Are you honest?

Those aren’t excuses they’re legitimate Points. Don’t blame Wentz Fanboys on me. He was rushed back and he had a broken back. That’s honest truth.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The medical staff braintrust undergoing a major overhaul for the third straight year is not “stable”. Handing the reigns to chip Kelly only to grab them back is not stable.

I’m being very fair. Those are fair criticisms. Are you just being a homer by sweeping them away so nonchalantly?

I already pointed out the Chip Kelly mistake, however it was quickly fixed. The medical “upheaval” happens.

How can you call the Eagles a “shit show” when they’re two years removed from a Bowl, in good position to het back this year, and have been a consistent playoff team under the Lurie tenure.

I’d say the “shit shows” are organizations like they Redskins, The Browns, The Raiders, The Bucs, etc.