• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he has no limitations. It was a 11 year old girl's gymnastic injury. My daughter missed a couple of weeks for the same thing. I guess the difference is her team did worse when she was out and wanted her back ASAP :noidea:

Report: Carson Wentz has “no limitations” for OTAs

His back must be good to go. No more excuses for his average play last season. Time to step up and prove that his 10 game run a couple of years ago wasn't a fluke.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is interesting that he took the money. Look at a guy like Cousins. He played out his contract, played on the franchise tag and even then only signed a short deal but all the while getting maximum dollars. Wentz signed this early. Everyone is talking about how “Howie is a genius” bc he got him at a bargain but wentz agreed to this. I’m thinking wentz knows he’s a brittle bitch so HE figured I better get paid now while I can. Again, cousins did just the opposite

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is interesting that he took the money. Look at a guy like Cousins. He played out his contract, played on the franchise tag and even then only signed a short deal but all the while getting maximum dollars. Wentz signed this early. Everyone is talking about how “Howie is a genius” bc he got him at a bargain but wentz agreed to this. I’m thinking wentz knows he’s a brittle bitch so HE figured I better get paid now while I can. Again, cousins did just the opposite
Yep, Wince out smarted Howie, took the money before it was too late.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you say this. I saw on the NFL network where Wentz could have made more by waiting. But instead of making 25 or more million signing later (depending on length) he was happy with getting his contract now. One for the signing bonus he gets right now, but also as injury insurance. He knows he is getting his guaranteed money no matter what. Literally his point was what if he gets injured again.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wawa
Funny you say this. I saw on the NFL network where Wentz could have made more by waiting. But instead of making 25 or more million signing later (depending on length) he was happy with getting his contract now. One for the signing bonus he gets right now, but also as injury insurance. He knows he is getting his guaranteed money no matter what. Literally his point was what if he gets injured again.

Even Wentz knows he's a Brittle Bitch.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Without question it’s the safe move financially for wentz. It certainly does raise the question that if he isn’t gonna “bet on himself” then why should the club bet on him.

The Eagles had him under complete control for the next two years. They also still had the franchise tag. A lot can happen in 2-3 years. The only upside for the club is they POTENTIALLY save money but even that’s not a given. If wentz “blows up” I could definitely see him looking to rework his deal.

If I’m the eagles I don’t do the contract.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't give up until the page count hits 500!!!!

Hahaha

If Wentz continues to get hurt or not play well this thread will continue to move along slowly with Wentz fanboys avoiding it like the plague.

If, however, Wentz show ANY decent stat they will flock to it like flys to sh1t! Haha. They have a lot of pent up anger towards it!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

If Wentz continues to get hurt or not play well this thread will continue to move along slowly with Wentz fanboys avoiding it like the plague.

If, however, Wentz show ANY decent stat they will flock to it like flys to sh1t! Haha. They have a lot of pent up anger towards it!
Must be from those SB losses @roy Moron was talking about.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the dozen roses tribute thread?????

:dhd:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

If he plays bad you fools will be the ones like flies to shit. If he plays great you’ll hide. See, it works both ways.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he plays bad you fools will be the ones like flies to shit. If he plays great you’ll hide. See, it works both ways.

Hahaha

I love how you ignore that this thread CORRECTLY predicted the Eagles would play better with Foles at QB.

Your pent up anger is palpable

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody hides except for you dum dum. Then when you do come back, you pretend like the FALSE and stupid shit you say went unread so it must not count.

Dumb sack of shit, you are.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Wentz is moving pretty fine without the brace. Like most shredded knees, it usually takes a year plus to fully come around. Still think he plays the rest of last year if the tipped pass doesn’t bounce the Cowboys way.