• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Gophers stay undefeated?

How long do the Gophers stay undefeated?

• 1 more week

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 2 more weeks

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • 3 more weeks

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 0 more weeks

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you missed the part where I said it was a "Great Win"! So, if they lose to Iowa are you still gonna have moist panties from beating Penn St.?

You're already down playing it.

Just live in the moment It's already a good season, it's matter of it becomes a great a season at this point.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to wish you bad luck, but I really want our game at the end of the season to be for the Division Championship.

On one hand yes, but if I have to watch Wi celebrating winning axe back and the b1gw, i just may puke

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're already down playing it.

Just live in the moment It's already a good season, it's matter of it becomes a great a season at this point.

I'm sorry I will do everything I can to think and feel exactly the way you do about everything. You did see where I said it was a great win right? Apparently life as a fan of Minnesota teams has taught you nothing...

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry I will do everything I can to think and feel exactly the way you do about everything. You did see where I said it was a great win right? Apparently life as a fan of Minnesota teams has taught you nothing...

No, I just am glad I can live in the moment and soak up the victory.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa's going to be a tough test. Not only a good opponent on the road but have to not have the big win hangover. Get through that and I think 12-0.

They have Wisconsin too. Which is likely their toughest test. That would be 11-0 going into that game to be undefeated and into the B1G Championship. That would be the biggest game in Minnesota football history. Hope we get to see it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you missed the part where I said it was a "Great Win"! So, if they lose to Iowa are you still gonna have moist panties from beating Penn St.?

Penn St won't be the biggest game that they play but it was up to that point...by far. The Iowa game is now the most important game, but even after that game the Wisky game will also be the most important game. You just have to enjoy one win at a time, this is for all teams though. Every game is tougher once you get late in the season especially for an undefeated team where every opponent is going to likely play up to their competition. This is why even for blue bloods every game is tough, every team that plays you wants to knock you off the top. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn St won't be the biggest game that they play but it was up to that point...by far. The Iowa game is now the most important game, but even after that game the Wisky game will also be the most important game. You just have to enjoy one win at a time, this is for all teams though. Every game is tougher once you get late in the season especially for an undefeated team where every opponent is going to likely play up to their competition. This is why even for blue bloods every game is tough, every team that plays you wants to knock you off the top. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

REMEMBER 2017 Great ride

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Minnie can run the table and beat tOSU, this will be a truly epic season in the history of the Big 10. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

:suds:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a damn minute! The B1G makes Minnesota play PSU, IOWA and Wisconsin IN A ROW without a late season FCS opponent or a crappy B1G opponent put in there?

My bad. I see they have NW squeezed in there for a break!

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Minnie play. Tobad we don't get the chance down here in the deep South.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Minnie play. Tobad we don't get the chance down here in the deep South.
What was your ABC noon game down there on Saturday?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a damn minute! The B1G makes Minnesota play PSU, IOWA and Wisconsin IN A ROW without a late season FCS opponent or a crappy B1G opponent put in there?

normally they are the crappy B1G team

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to wish you bad luck, but I really want our game at the end of the season to be for the Division Championship.
I'd rather it not come down to that, and we're just playing to keep the Axe.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's just keep it simple. Right now, we're 0-0 in the Iowa Bowl. Our goal is to be 1-0.

DeliriousSmartEyelashpitviper-size_restricted.gif

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

b-b-but it's on the road!!!

:fear: