• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

how is seattle

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not the most penalized team in the league? thats what i wanna know...

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both times we've played them the talk has been that they do it so much refs feel like they can't flag all of it. Which IMO is bullshit, because that's exactly what they should do to break them of their habit.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to blame the refs, but I think Kaep's first pass should have been a PI call, Ricky was held blatantly on Lynch's 24 yard td run. They would have won anyway, but those calls didn't help.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to blame the refs, but I think Kaep's first pass should have been a PI call, Ricky was held blatantly on Lynch's 24 yard td run. They would have won anyway, but those calls didn't help.

Maybe they would have won, but that to me was like the Baltimore TD to Ginn that the reverse chop block was called, that would have changed the game. A PI or catch would have been huge in either scoring or keeping the ball away from them. That drive was 14 seconds, it was like deferring both the first and second half. Maybe a TD there makes them change their approach? Not likely, but possible. Maybe we score and get a surprise on side kick? Yeah, I went too far, but the point is we can't assume we'd still have lost, IMO.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not the most penalized team in the league? thats what i wanna know...

Who knows? If the NFL is about player protection they better take a hard look at them. That entire team needs to be tested...every team can play to hurt opponents but decent teams choose not to...