• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Howard Can Get Repaired

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is making my head hurt

Marlins Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back to a period prior to PED testing & penalties. It's not a coincidence that his numbers started taking a nosedive in 2010 after the testing was strengthened & more drugs added to the list.

In other words, he is done. He can't stay healthy. He will be 35 here shortly. I just don't see him being anything more than a DH or platoon 1B anymore.

The best thing Philly can do is eat 75% of the money owed to him & trade him to an AL team for a lower level fringe prospect & hope you get lucky in 2 years.

Pretty much agree with this guy, even if I'm not as sold on Howard juicing.

Long story short though, why on earth one would have any hope for a career resurgence at this stage of his career is beyond me.

Stick a fork in him.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much agree with this guy, even if I'm not as sold on Howard juicing.

Long story short though, why on earth one would have any hope for a career resurgence at this stage of his career is beyond me.

Stick a fork in him.

Shut it, troll. Hasn't anyone advised you about trolling team boards.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly look at his body of work, I don't know where to start, the singing of over the hill washed up players to trading away the farm for rentals to signing players on the decline to albatross contracts, etc, where should I start??? He singlehandedly dismantled a championship caliber team as fast as it was built. The list is endless with braindead moves by the best GM in baseball!

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly look at his body of work, I don't know where to start, the singing of over the hill washed up players to trading away the farm for rentals to signing players on the decline to albatross contracts, etc, where should I start??? He singlehandedly dismantled a championship caliber team as fast as it was built. The list is endless with braindead moves by the best GM in baseball!

You don't need to start anywhere. That was all I needed. Thank you.

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hehe yeah, pretty much. But with even less people, if you can imagine that.

There was one post from 6 months ago before I commented just now.

One.

From February.

Un ran into the same thing on the Eagles board. At least we have it being the offseason as an excuse for that though.

Maybe they don't realize they are welcome here since no one can find their avatar? :doh:

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some are funny. The game threads getting hi-jacked needs to stop

Not a fan of the play by play? Something I believe MLB would be none to pleased with btw.

Marlins Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Un ran into the same thing on the Eagles board. At least we have it being the offseason as an excuse for that though.

Maybe they don't realize they are welcome here since no one can find their avatar? :doh:

Yeah you know the Eagles boards will be lighting up once the games begin, especially if Foles keeps it going like last year.

For reals.. pretty sad.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you know the Eagles boards will be lighting up once the games begin, especially if Foles keeps it going like last year.

For reals.. pretty sad.

Very imaginative with that screen name. I bet you're also a fan of vanilla ice-cream and Superman

Macho Row

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For real?

YouDontWannaMiss.jpg

No?

tlc?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of the play by play? Something I believe MLB would be none to pleased with btw.

Also, did you see they tore down the McDonald's on Main Street? That shit was a staple