• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How can we ban this Tshirt guy from the CBB forums?

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where were are now is that playing at home (to him) are as quality of a win, as other teams (mainly AZ) beating evenly (or better) ranked teams on the road. His basis flip flops between "they aren't playing like they did before" (which gives to and takes power from teams depending on what helps his argument), and but SU's homecourt is as good of a homecourt to give them such an advantage).

It's interesting though (and I think you covered it): most all of the games that they get such a great turnout for, are against tough teams, and they win. This is the biggest help of an homecourt advantage. But it's when they beat up on sorry teams that not as many people come out for, and those are his basis for arguing against having the turnout to support the advantage. What a fucking backward ass argument!!!

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where were are now is that playing at home (to him) are as quality of a win, as other teams (mainly AZ) beating evenly (or better) ranked teams on the road. His basis flip flops between "they aren't playing like they did before" (which gives to and takes power from teams depending on what helps his argument), and but SU's homecourt is as good of a homecourt to give them such an advantage).

It's interesting though (and I think you covered it): most all of the games that they get such a great turnout for, are against tough teams, and they win. This is the biggest help of an homecourt advantage. But it's when they beat up on sorry teams that not as many people come out for, and those are his basis for arguing against having the turnout to support the advantage. What a fucking backward ass argument!!!

Well, it's a pretty poor argument on johhny-zero's part to be sure.

But my favorite as of late is his insistence that academics are the primary driving force behind conference realignment. Now on the surface, that isn't a terribly preposterous argument since academics do at least have some bearing on realignment. The problem is, after he made that claim, he then spent a solid week trolling the WVU boards, telling them what a terrible decision it was to move to the Big-12 (ignoring the collective dumpster-fires of the AAC and Big Least remnants represent such academic promise) and focusing on how much it would hut football recruiting (without of course providing anything in the way of facts, only heavy doses of pure speculation)

Oh, and did I mention that he kept insisting that WVU should have moved to the ACC? (despite the fact that the ACC has never shown any interest in WVU and WVU lacks the academic reputation of all the other ACC schools)

So yeah... it's all about the academics isn't johnny boy? (unless it's trolling time... then it's about whatever you want it to be, right?)

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is leaving me a little woozy