• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How bad will Indiana's offense be?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They averaged about 96 ppg last year WITH Paul George and Lance Stephenson on the team... now their best two scorers are gone (well PG for next year at least).

I think they could have the worst offense in the NBA. I wonder if West or Hibbert get "injured" so they can full on tank. If Indy got a top 3 pick along with PG coming back they could be back in business quickly. Especially since they'll have a little more cap space to work with next summer...

But for this upcoming season, they're fucked. Never seen a title contender fall so quickly.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might be the first NBA team ever to get shutout in a game.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really pulling for Solomon Hill though. I saw he was getting reps with the starters to begin camp. Think he could end up being a really solid role player for them.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They averaged about 96 ppg last year WITH Paul George and Lance Stephenson on the team... now their best two scorers are gone (well PG for next year at least).

I think they could have the worst offense in the NBA. I wonder if West or Hibbert get "injured" so they can full on tank. If Indy got a top 3 pick along with PG coming back they could be back in business quickly. Especially since they'll have a little more cap space to work with next summer...

But for this upcoming season, they're fucked. Never seen a title contender fall so quickly.

Playoffs or not, this is an opportunity to show what the other guys can do. So much focus last season to George and Stephenson to the point that our offense became even more stagnant than it had already been.

While I wish we could have gotten little smaller and used Scola's partially non-guaranteed contract to add another point guard, if these guys aren't motivated something's wrong with them. There is absolutely nothing to lose this year.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD27XUAR-ao]Rodney Stuckey 22 Points Full Highlights (4/11/2014) - YouTube[/ame]

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might be the first NBA team ever to get shutout in a game.

I feel sorry for David West.

Solid citizen, solid player.

I hope he gets traded.

George Hill has been garbage.

Maybe he's depressed about leaving the Spurs:lol:.

They lose Lance, lose George and don't pick up any quality free agents.

Gonna be a tough year.

But, I hope Chris Copeland gets some burn. I think he could be a good rotation player is he gets consistent playing time.

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope he gets traded.

Gonna be a tough year.

But, I hope Chris Copeland gets some burn. I think he could be a good rotation player is he gets consistent playing time.

Hello Mecca. Glad to see you made it over.:yahoo:

clemtheslowson

back from the dead
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy, Clem!

Good to see you, Buddy.

Hope all is well.

I'm surviving. Had a scare this summer. My kidneys failed in early July and I got to spend 5 lovely days in the hospital. ICU for 3 of them. According to my Dr., it was a near thing. But I bounced back quickly and everything is good now.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surviving. Had a scare this summer. My kidneys failed in early July and I got to spend 5 lovely days in the hospital. ICU for 3 of them. According to my Dr., it was a near thing. But I bounced back quickly and everything is good now.

Please take care of yourself.

You hardcore Celtics fans are a dying breed:suds:!

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope he gets traded.

Gonna be a tough year.

You only pay attention to the Pacers when they're in the limelight, don't you?

Take it from a real Pacers fan - As tough on the eyes as the second half of 2013-14 was, they still played with more guts than the 2009 Pacers did.

George Hill will be fine. His numbers were down last year simply due to the fact he didn't touch the ball as much during the breakouts of George and Stephenson. I actually thought Hill played with more aggressiveness in this year's Playoffs than he did last.

I too hope Copeland gets more run this year, he and Lavoy Allen. Copeland I see as a good stretch 4 in a small lineup that I hope the Pacers will use more often this season. Don't know what Bird's infatuation with Luis Scola is and hope he gets cut before the regular season.

David West has a short history of making questionable comments in the media. He won't retire with two full years left on his contract. But yeah, if the Pacers are out of Playoff contention by February, he could and should be traded.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You only pay attention to the Pacers when they're in the limelight, don't you?

Take it from a real Pacers fan - As tough on the eyes as the second half of 2013-14 was, they still played with more guts than the 2009 Pacers did.

George Hill will be fine. His numbers were down last year simply due to the fact he didn't touch the ball as much during the breakouts of George and Stephenson. I actually thought Hill played with more aggressiveness in this year's Playoffs than he did last.

I too hope Copeland gets more run this year, he and Lavoy Allen. Copeland I see as a good stretch 4 in a small lineup that I hope the Pacers will use more often this season. Don't know what Bird's infatuation with Luis Scola is and hope he gets cut before the regular season.

David West has a short history of making questionable comments in the media. He won't retire with two full years left on his contract. But yeah, if the Pacers are out of Playoff contention by February, he could and should be traded.

The Pacers outside of West are garbage.

Sorry.

George Hill is a backup....he has regressed over the last 2 seasons.

Scola was one of my favorite players.

I love blue collar guys.

But, how much does he have left?

Stuckey might put up hollow numbers and West will be steady.

Where else does the offense come from?

Hibbert is a basket case and a 5th option.

West clearly wants off that sinking ship.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers outside of West are garbage.

Sorry.

George Hill is a backup....he has regressed over the last 2 seasons.

Scola was one of my favorite players.

I love blue collar guys.

But, how much does he have left?

Stuckey might put up hollow numbers and West will be steady.

Where else does the offense come from?

Hibbert is a basket case and a 5th option.

West clearly wants off that sinking ship.

Hey don't knock Big Roy. He's been training hard all off season w/ Andrew Bynum & Greg Oden!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey don't knock Big Roy. He's been training hard all off season w/ Andrew Bynum & Greg Oden!

Lmfao!

I'd probably take both over him at this point:lol:.

Oden at least has a little fight left in him, unlike Roy.

Sadly, it's directed at his ex-girlfriends:L.