• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hosed by the refs

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's pretend that was intentional grounding for a safety. Let's pretend that was pass interference on Gilmore. But it was clear as fucking day and night that Landry's knee was down before the ball breached the goal line. Then they did their best to continue a Fins drive when Hughes brushed by the ref for a 15 yard penalty.

Disgusting

Last edited by a moderator:

St.Bonas2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree that those were bad calls, our play calling in the red zone and on critical plays were fucking terrible. We need a new OC. Hackett is garbage.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were terrible calls. That one on Gilmore was ridiculous. That said, I don't think they played well enough to win even if they'd made the right calls.

The offensive play calling is completely unimaginative and predictable. The Defense is stacked with studs up front, but they have this uncanny ability to get 2 sacks and then give up 28 yards on a basic run play. Typical Bills, hate to say it.

The Question now is do we put EJ back in? I say yes. Season is done, Kyle Orton is not the long-term answer, and might as well make management absolutely sure he's the bust most of us felt he was the day he was drafted.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PI was the worst call I seen last night. The Landry TD was close, and probably wasn't a TD, but there wasn't a clear replay straight down the goal line that showed knee down and ball not crossing the plane, therefore they couldn't overturn it. The grounding call was a little iffy. If you watch Watkins route on replay, he was clearly cutting back to where Orton threw the ball. Unfortunately, that call isn't reviewable.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you find that to be a problem? No horizontal goal line view? It's 2014, and besides, it was clear to me. Knee down and no possible way the ball can physically be over the line.

I agree, they outplayed is on the second half, but but they were given 9 points ny the refs.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you find that to be a problem? No horizontal goal line view? It's 2014, and besides, it was clear to me. Knee down and no possible way the ball can physically be over the line.

I agree, they outplayed is on the second half, but but they were given 9 points ny the refs.

I agree, there should have been a camera right on the plane of the goal line. In my mind, I don't think the Landry TD was indeed a TD, but without evidence to overturn the call, the call on the field wasn't able to be overturned. While it may be clear to both you and me, the rule states it must be conclusive video evidence to overturn the call on the field.