• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Honest question for Patriot's fans

VikingsAD28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All signs point to the fact that Brady cheated. I get it if you think that the proof presented doesn't "prove it", however based on all the information it's pretty clear. Now the Patriots are trying to explain away some of the texts with some honestly laughable explanations. I also understand if you think that the punishment doesn't fit the crime. So here's the question: Do you honestly think that Tom Brady didn't have the balls deflated?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All signs point to the fact that Brady cheated. I get it if you think that the proof presented doesn't "prove it", however based on all the information it's pretty clear. Now the Patriots are trying to explain away some of the texts with some honestly laughable explanations. I also understand if you think that the punishment doesn't fit the crime. So here's the question: Do you honestly think that Tom Brady didn't have the balls deflated?
he did have them deflated...no one takes this seriously because it absolutely shreds peoples cases...

my take...brady DID have these idiots do this...take ref approved (and repumped) balls and deflate them quickly before the game...with no gauge, and no time. ilegal, yes. but the intention wasnt to go below 12.5...

he wanted them at 12.5

they use a needle, no gauge, and puff air out to what they "think" is 12.5. its why i think brady was so adamant that he "doesnt think he cheats". in his mind, he doesnt. he asked for 12.5...and got a wide range because it was done quickly, unscientifically, and by 2 adult teenage girls.

plausible?

yup

possible?

definitely

will people here take it seriously? no.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did have them deflated...no one takes this seriously because it absolutely shreds peoples cases...

my take...brady DID have these idiots do this...take ref approved (and repumped) balls and deflate them quickly before the game...with no gauge, and no time. ilegal, yes. but the intention wasnt to go below 12.5...

he wanted them at 12.5

they use a needle, no gauge, and puff air out to what they "think" is 12.5. its why i think brady was so adamant that he "doesnt think he cheats". in his mind, he doesnt. he asked for 12.5...and got a wide range because it was done quickly, unscientifically, and by 2 adult teenage girls.

plausible?

yup

possible?

definitely

will people here take it seriously? no.

There's less evidence that Hernandez is a serial killer than Tom Brady is a cheater.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's less evidence that Hernandez is a serial killer than Tom Brady is a cheater.
stop the canned replies and read what i wrote.

give me your non hammer take...

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop the canned replies and read what i wrote.

give me your non hammer take...

Tom Brady is an aging QB with severely diminished skills and inability to compete on a level playing field so he cheated.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with that theory however is that the NFL will set them at 12.5 for you. That is an acceptable level. So why not just do it legally?
did they tho?

that might be the crux of the argument. if you recall, brady was miffed week 12 (jets game) i think (and mentioned in the texts) about the "refs fucking them" with really over inflated balls after inspection. the refs dont do custom PSI...they just pump to a legal range, and say "here ya go".

possible that brady got balls back from the refs at like say, 15 PSI and had these idiots illegally (yes) deflate them back to 12.5 as i said?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

better wait for the evidence for the upcoming double murder trial. they have a better case for that than the trial they just had.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did they tho?

that might be the crux of the argument. if you recall, brady was miffed week 12 (jets game) i think (and mentioned in the texts) about the "refs fucking them" with really over inflated balls after inspection. the refs dont do custom PSI...they just pump to a legal range, and say "here ya go".

possible that brady got balls back from the refs at like say, 15 PSI?

can i have a link that says this? that they dont honor requests, or pump to a certain PSI within legal range......

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can i have a link that says this? that they dont honor requests, or pump to a certain PSI within legal range......
its common knowledge. why provide a link? real fans know this stuff.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
better wait for the evidence for the upcoming double murder trial. they have a better case for that than the trial they just had.

And what one figure is central to all of this murder, lies, cheating and coverup?

One Robert Kraft.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most fans I know were fine dealing with a Brady suspension. I figured 4 games early on. Let Jimmy G get some significant game action and see what he can do. The tipping point came when the league ripped 2 picks away from them and using the excuse as relating back to Spygate which they were severely punished for back when it happened.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is an aging QB with severely diminished skills and inability to compete on a level playing field so he cheated.
......but........the Titans.......err.......Chargers...(?)... would just love him on their team,.....right....?!

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Brady accidently cheated? He likes his balls a litle softer than normal. Since when is ignorance an excuse?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what one figure is central to all of this murder, lies, cheating and coverup?

One Robert Kraft.

hey Robert's busy right now.
th

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am sure he did.