• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOF Game: Cowboys vs Dolphins

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in for a rough season IMO. He has some good receivers, but the biggest thing the Dolphins need right now is a better OL. I had this debate with Osprey from the Seattle board and he thinks the Dolphins are a sleeper team. I think they're going to stay asleep 'til they get a better OL. I've never liked Jonathan Martin even a little bit (especially when they were saying he's as good as Matt Kalil early in the college season).

Did I pass out for 3 months? One minute, I thought it was the 1st game of pre-season and now I find out it's mid-season and the Fish are 2 - 6.

With this new CBA and players in shorts with no pads, fewer practices and no tackling, it's amazing
we don't have to wait for good ball until week 4. Did you forget back in time with 2 a days, tackling,
early mini and training camps?

Last month, I had TB, Fish and Chiefs as improving & stealing playoff positions. Typically, you'll get
4 new playoff squads between the 2 conferences and I have 3 at this juncture.

Give it some time guys. How many years did Detroit go 4-0 in pre-season and look like juggernauts only to win a total of 4 regular season games.

Tannehill will get it together and hopefully, will roll out and run more often. He's better outside the pocket.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Did I pass out for 3 months? One minute, I thought it was the 1st game of pre-season and now I find out it's mid-season and the Fish are 2 - 6.

Totally agree that preseason is 99.3% meaningless. I'm just making predictions.