• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty League Roster

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit that I voted for the 18 roster size - but am feeling a little remorse at this time. Seems we could add two more bench spot in a supplemental draft if that's what everyone wants (why wait til next yr?). The main problem is that some of the guys picked up on waivers probably would have been drafted - so whomever had them in their cross-hairs missed out - which is probably not fair to them. As much as I'd like another two spot to 'stash' I think in all fairness it's too late to address an type expansion this yr.
I agree that we should not do anything this year. Would like to expand next year though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatta ya gonna do? Could be all Blue, Grimes or Polk, and it could be RBBC, which is what they are saying.

I find it hard to believe they are thinking about The Law Firm.
if they bring in BJGE its certainly not for a meaninful role, frenchie i thought would be heavily used

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah we should of had way deeper rosters, we tried explaining that it was dynasty, guys didnt wanna hear it......
Umm..no, heard ya just fine. Didn't think it needed to be that easy just because it was a "dynasty". Are we getting soft or what?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit that I voted for the 18 roster size - but am feeling a little remorse at this time. Seems we could add two more bench spot in a supplemental draft if that's what everyone wants (why wait til next yr?). The main problem is that some of the guys picked up on waivers probably would have been drafted - so whomever had them in their cross-hairs missed out - which is probably not fair to them. As much as I'd like another two spot to 'stash' I think in all fairness it's too late to address an type expansion this yr.

Totally agree.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, were not playing what your typical dynasty is......simple as that, and thats fine......but dynasty is supposed to simulate running a franchise......if your a GM right now and you look at free agents, you see vick, vince young etc..theres not much there........

our free agent pool, potential galore......not supposed to be that way in dynasty

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those guys are only there because jag offs like me have guys like Cord Patterson, Thomas Rawles, Ray Rice and Terrell Pryor on a roster. .everyone has at least one guy who probably doesn't belong in a normal fantasy roster, but we're choosing to chance that potential over the safe play...the choices we make.

And I like that we have to make them.
I've got a few that weren't even drafted in COMA, I believe.

Too many spots equals no waiver fun. It's a fine line.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I smell another poll to start off next year..Oh Boy!:clap:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's not supposed to be waiver fun, it's dynasty.... That's for redraft leagues

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Waiver fun is the best!
200.gif

200.gif

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bah.

Making the league the best it can be is what this league is for.

Smitty says bah.

I say humbug.

Gonna be coal in your Christmas stocking this year, Steelers! :heh:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bah.

Making the league the best it can be is what this league is for.

Larger rosters leads to more trading. Trades are better then waivers pick ups, even if your not involved in a trade it gets your attention and interest. As for waivers, I am about ready to stop Emails notifications about waivers availability.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Larger rosters leads to more trading. Trades are better then waivers pick ups, even if your not involved in a trade it gets your attention and interest. As for waivers, I am about ready to stop Emails notifications about waivers availability.
this

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double Bah.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like this will be a close vote next year.
I voted for whatever it is we have now. Then during the draft I would've voted for more. Now I wouldnt. Tomorrow I might. Monday I definitely would, but Tuesday's a crap shoot.

I'd rather add defensive players than more offensive spots. And I know that'll never happen in this league. (The dynasty being like a real GM thing isn't how I look at it. That's a SIM league. And those are crazy.) Id also like a Rule 5 and refrigerated cup holders in my car.

As to the trading, I've never seen more deals in a league prior to the season starting in my life. Pretty sure there will be plenty of moves once the preseason starts.

And prepare for Zach Zenner fellas. Prepare!