• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

32 Team NFL Draft Championship

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold up, I was redirected. I think you are right Hockey about up to 3 teams. But I am pretty positive this 3 team thing only goes back to 1994

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus you have to pick individual seasons and you have a salary cap

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casper was considered the greatest TE of his era. Winslow was of his, Ditka was of his, and Gonzalez if his.

and I'm ok with that, but Gates is the 2nd best TE ever.

Gonzalez
Gates
Everyone else

What in the wide wide world of sports is goin' on here?!

It sounds like everyone agrees that Tony Gonzalez is the best Tight End and that I should win this thing because he was my 2nd round pick.

Amirite?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is if we're gonna start having 3 ways, I'm gonna start inviting female posters:L

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and there is the 3 way tie. I guess Nos wins because his team was ranked higher? :noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and there is the 3 way tie. I guess Nos wins because his team was ranked higher? :noidea:

I dont agree. I think the ship should just end in a 3-way tie or we make som sort of tiebreaker.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought that was the call... Also I tied to sim the games but 1) it doesn't allow defensive picks only picking a defense of a team though you can choose a year that you want... 2) you can't pick an Oline, same as defense you can pick a teams Oline any year... 3) you have to add special teams... It's basically a fantasy football template that you can not change to fit our specifics... I didn't check any other sports though so it might work on other matches...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont agree. I think the ship should just end in a 3-way tie or we make som sort of tiebreaker.

I agree, no game should end like that, but I don't make the rules.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can also agree here since there has been doubt about the system but I have no alternative outside of a 3 way split which I don't oppose personally...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont agree the ship tiebreaker should be determined on rankings, the other rounds fine but we need som sort of tiebreaker system in place for championships

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont agree the ship tiebreaker should be determined on rankings, the other rounds fine but we need som sort of tiebreaker system in place for championships

I agree and if you think of a good way we will use it...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
h2h?

a vs b

a vs c

b vs c

Thats alot of extra voting, we have trouble now getting people to vote who lose in the first round.

What if the head to head ends in a tie?

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats alot of extra voting, we have trouble now getting people to vote who lose in the first round.

What if the head to head ends in a tie?

How about opening it to the public? Or maybe just put a link on the NLF board? Or just find four seeingly impartial posters from the NLF boards to help pick?

How about the three owners cannot vote for themselves?

Or, everyone rank the best offense, the best defense and the best bench (1,2,3). Add up the points and see what happens....

I wish the NFL had adjusted stats so we could compare different eras....

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about opening it to the public? Or maybe just put a link on the NLF board? Or just find four seeingly impartial posters from the NLF boards to help pick?

How about the three owners cannot vote for themselves?

Or, everyone rank the best offense, the best defense and the best bench (1,2,3). Add up the points and see what happens....

I wish the NFL had adjusted stats so we could compare different eras....

Opening it to the public does not work, we tried that, people vote for their favorite player and don't even look at the teams.

If the 3 owners do not vote for themselves how would taking that away change anything, they would each just have 1 less vote.

I do kinda like the breaking it down and voting on offense, defense and bench but again we have some people now who don't even list stats and dont really look at the teams when submitting their vote, I like the idea i'm just not sure it works.

The only thing I can think of is making sure everyone drafts the same positions then when ranking or voting you simply compare positions, starting QB vs starting QB... starting running back vs starting running back. giving the winner 1 point for the win and 2 points if it's a landslide win and sharing your scores, we then add them up and that determines a winner. We might need to change it up a little bit but something like that is our best chance IMO.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opening it to the public does not work, we tried that, people vote for their favorite player and don't even look at the teams.

If the 3 owners do not vote for themselves how would taking that away change anything, they would each just have 1 less vote.

I do kinda like the breaking it down and voting on offense, defense and bench but again we have some people now who don't even list stats and dont really look at the teams when submitting their vote, I like the idea i'm just not sure it works.

The only thing I can think of is making sure everyone drafts the same positions then when ranking or voting you simply compare positions, starting QB vs starting QB... starting running back vs starting running back. giving the winner 1 point for the win and 2 points if it's a landslide win and sharing your scores, we then add them up and that determines a winner. We might need to change it up a little bit but something like that is our best chance IMO.

I agree because the breaking it down by offense, defense and bench was my genius idea. I do like I believe UK's idea of the point system added to it.