• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOF Game: Cowboys vs Dolphins

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cowboy's players to watch
WR Terrance Williams - NCAA's leading receiver in last year
CB Morris Claiborne - Will he overcome a tough rookie year?
Demarco Murray - How's that ankle(?)

Dolphin's players to watch
Jared Odrick - Will he finally become the player MIA hoped for?
Dion Jordan - 3rd overall pick in this year's draft
Will Davis - Potential lock down CB. Coming off a 3 INT day in training camp.
Marvin McNutt - Already on his 2nd team in the NFL

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami is looking pretty terrible right now. I still think they should have held onto Bush, they need a running attack.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Miami is looking pretty terrible right now. I still think they should have held onto Bush, they need a running attack.

Don't know how I didn't include Lamar Miller to the watch list.

Oddly enough McNutt's out there with the 1st team. Just dropped an easy one (footsteps...)

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How would Reggie Bush help with a running attack?

Reggie can run the ball alright when needed, he has been over 1,000 yards. I just don't feel as though they upgraded the position.

On other note, Tanehill is looking terrible, throwing behind all of his receivers.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Reggie can run the ball alright when needed, he has been over 1,000 yards. I just don't feel as though they upgraded the position.

On other note, Tanehill is looking terrible, throwing behind all of his receivers.

Is this because of your love for all things Kansas and a possible slight towards Lamar Miller because he's starting over Daniel Thomas :-)?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

He's in for a rough season IMO. He has some good receivers, but the biggest thing the Dolphins need right now is a better OL. I had this debate with Osprey from the Seattle board and he thinks the Dolphins are a sleeper team. I think they're going to stay asleep 'til they get a better OL. I've never liked Jonathan Martin even a little bit (especially when they were saying he's as good as Matt Kalil early in the college season).

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure that guy punting for the Cowboys doesn't have a prayer of making the team.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this because of your love for all things Kansas and a possible slight towards Lamar Miller because he's starting over Daniel Thomas :-)?

I'm a Jayhawk and Daniel Thomas is a Wildcat, lets not try and lump us together!!!!!!!!!!!

Ku wins National Championships and BCS bowls games while K-State celebrates over winning the Big 12

Daniel Thomas could be a beast but he still has parts of his game that he needs to work on.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in for a rough season IMO. He has some good receivers, but the biggest thing the Dolphins need right now is a better OL. I had this debate with Osprey from the Seattle board and he thinks the Dolphins are a sleeper team. I think they're going to stay asleep 'til they get a better OL. I've never liked Jonathan Martin even a little bit (especially when they were saying he's as good as Matt Kalil early in the college season).

I agree, I think he will be extremely average this season. He needs much more polishing before I would want him leading a team.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is starting to get into a rhythm now with a few short throws, les see if that helps.

He shows some good pocket presence right there getting the pass away.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm a Jayhawk and Daniel Thomas is a Wildcat, lets not try and lump us together!!!!!!!!!!!

Ku wins National Championships and BCS bowls games while K-State celebrates over winning the Big 12

Daniel Thomas could be a beast but he still has parts of his game that he needs to work on.

Always thought Thomas' problem was that he runs too tall.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Former 49er Brian Tyms with the reception!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always thought Thomas' problem was that he runs too tall.

He certainly runs high but I have never and will never hold that against a RB, guys like Adrian Peterson and Eric Dickerson run/ran high and they were both fine. With him, he has more short comings that make running high not a great option.

My problems with Thomas starts with his explosion, the guy just doesn't seem to have any burst to get through holes. Also coming from a spread offense, he doesn't have the greatest vision and at times has struggled to find the right holes. He isn't incredibly shifty which hurts him since he runs high and loses a bit of his power.

Many of these things can be fixed though, so I'm still waiting to see if he can develop into a good RB.

ladyrockess

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't spotted Gilly yet, I hope they bring him out soon. And Jelani too, of course. Of course, Sturgis won't show until the Dolphins score or get in field goal range...that's not looking so great right now.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I REALLY like this Phillip Tanner guy for the Cowboys. I love the way he runs!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Tanner is looking awesome right now, I'm truly impressed. Granted he isn't playing against the cream of the crop, he showing great vision, explosion, cutting ability, ability to break tackles and patience.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Devlin looks sharp