• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hinrich to Hawks, Bibby to Wizards

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hawks, Wizards Finalize Hinrich Trade
Feb 23, 2011 21:56 PM EST

The Atlanta Hawks tonight acquired guard Kirk Hinrich and center/forward Hilton Armstrong from the Washington Wizards in exchange for Mike Bibby, Maurice Evans, Jordan Crawford and Atlanta's 2011 first round draft pick.

“We felt we had a good opportunity to improve our ballclub by adding Kirk and Hilton,” Sund said.

“Kirk is a well-rounded player that gives us options at both guard positions. In addition to being a solid and hard-nosed defender, he is a good shooter who can also distribute the ball. His resume includes significant playoff experience as well. Hilton can play both center and power forward, and will add frontcourt depth.”
Via Press Release

Read more: Hawks, Wizards Finalize Hinrich Trade - RealGM Wiretap

why the Hawks want Hinrich is beyond me

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
though the last time we saw hinrich play he had goggles so maybe hes not as bad as we think

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking stupid ass hawks. You don't trade your best 3 shooter and 6th man of the yr for shitty bench bitch players(will retract statement if they ever do anything good)

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fucking stupid ass hawks. You don't trade your best 3 shooter and 6th man of the yr for shitty bench bitch players(will retract statement if they ever do anything good)

EDIT::L:L:L
Jordan Crawford not Jamal...I'm stupid

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
all the same, they traded an alltime grizzly great and a pick for a rythemless pylon

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped watching basketball when the hawks traded Dominique Wilkins to the clippers he was the Hawks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Now Baron to Cavs for Mo Williams:

Clippers Trade Baron To Cleveland For Mo Williams
Feb 24, 2011 01:55 AM EST

The Cavaliers and Clippers have agreed upon a trade of Mo Williams and Jamario Moon for Baron Davis and a first round pick in 2011 (reportedly unprotected), according to sources that spoke with Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports.

Williams is signed through the 12-13 season, though he has an early termination option for 11-12 and player option for 12-13, neither of which he's likely to utilize.

Davis is signed at a higher annual rate, but his salary for 12-13 is a partial/non-guaranteed season.

Davis signed a five-year, $65 million contract with the Clippers in the summer of 2008 in what was originally intended to be a chance for him to unite with Elton Brand.

Davis was largely ineffective in his first two seasons on a Clippers' team that had been depleted, but he came into the current season in better shape and energized by the emergence of Blake Griffin.

The Akron Beacon-Journal reports that the Cavaliers will not use their traded player exception from the LeBron James sign-and-trade to complete this deal. Sending Moon along with Williams for the contract of Davis works for Cleveland in terms of matching salaries.

Read more: Clippers Trade Baron To Cleveland For Mo Williams - RealGM Wiretap

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
shows you what a balding pg with a bad contract is worth, holy shit