• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Springy - It's TC time

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Geo,

Want to go this Friday or Saturday?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday is out as I'm taking my grandson up to Denver for a golf lesson. Let me check on Saturday plans and get back to you. Are crowds, I would guess, a lot worse over the weekend days?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friday is out as I'm taking my grandson up to Denver for a golf lesson. Let me check on Saturday plans and get back to you. Are crowds, I would guess, a lot worse over the weekend days?

From what I have read they have been very hit and miss. The early practices last week were pretty low but it seems like most of the media guys were calling out Bronco fans for not coming to camp and they have now responded by having record crowds every day.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With the new facility. The crowds so far plenty of room to sit or stand around at the top. Tents with misters spraying water. It's nice. The weekend should be more crowded on the grass. Very easy now to get in and out. Bring money if you want to visit the new larger Broncos team store.

Where is the golf lesson . Is it with a private instructor? Curious cause I may get my son into golf.

We should go to TopGolf .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometime I might just have to come out to Denver and I'd give your grandson and son a free lesson. I've been coaching for years and during the summer give private lessons. Doesn't mean I am good at it just more an excuse to come out and play a round of golf and talk some Bronco football.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the new facility. The crowds so far plenty of room to sit or stand around at the top. Tents with misters spraying water. It's nice. The weekend should be more crowded on the grass. Very easy now to get in and out. Bring money if you want to visit the new larger Broncos team store.

Where is the golf lesson . Is it with a private instructor? Curious cause I may get my son into golf.

We should go to TopGolf .
The Links - not too far from you, just off Quebec and E 470. Rob Hunt is the pro there that Bryce is taking lessons from. Bryce has improved a lot this summer - not that he's great yet. But after the two concussions he has decided not to play football, so golf being a fall sport is a possibility.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometime I might just have to come out to Denver and I'd give your grandson and son a free lesson. I've been coaching for years and during the summer give private lessons. Doesn't mean I am good at it just more an excuse to come out and play a round of golf and talk some Bronco football.

Some nice courses in Denver with spectacular views. Let me know and you can use my extra ticket for the game.

Geo,

If you can let me know by end of today that would be great. If you can't go Saturday, I may go over Friday morning.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some nice courses in Denver with spectacular views. Let me know and you can use my extra ticket for the game.

Geo,

If you can let me know by end of today that would be great. If you can't go Saturday, I may go over Friday morning.
Change of plans - Bryce and I will be there tomorrow. It works out great as his golf lesson is at 1:00 - so we can leave at 11:30 or so, have a quick lunch and have him at his lesson on time. You still have my cell #? We can call and arrange where to meet up at camp.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Change of plans - Bryce and I will be there tomorrow. It works out great as his golf lesson is at 1:00 - so we can leave at 11:30 or so, have a quick lunch and have him at his lesson on time. You still have my cell #? We can call and arrange where to meet up at camp.

Great. Practice is only 2 hours anyways 9:30-11:30. The Links is 15 minutes from Dove Valley, Should have plenty of time.

Does you number end in 1012? I just sent a text message to the number I have for you.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great. Practice is only 2 hours anyways 9:30-11:30. The Links is 15 minutes from Dove Valley, Should have plenty of time.

Does you number end in 1012? I just sent a text message to the number I have for you.
Hopefully u got my responses?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you guys ever able to meet players after practice? I've never been to a TC so not sure if that is possible or not.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some hang around and do autos. If u were here, you could arrange a place around the field to meet a player and they could do that. This is my first time at the new facility, so I may no know what I'm talking about. ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know if Chris was taking his son or you your grandson, but if you were I was going to see about maybe setting you up to connect with a few of the players I know after practice to meet and they could get an autograph.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They usually send one group over to sign Autographs a day like that of the Defensive Backs today. Last year Manning usually stayed around as you could tell he knew this was his last training camp and wanted to interact with the fans as much as possible.

Now yes they do hang around for a bit but honestly unless you are under the age of 13 they don't pay much attention to you. They honestly get mad at some the adults who get a little crazy. I had a guy trying to get Von Miller's autograph last year where I was about 3 feet from Von and got to say hi and this guy just about ran me over. Von gave him a look and then just ignored the 5 things he shoved in Von's face to try and sign and signed a bunch of little kids that I let into my spot to meet him. The man was none too happy but if I were a player yeah I would be more focused on making a kids day than some adult that I might think is going to turn around and sell that autograph for big profit.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if the DB's are today that doesn't matchup well for when Springy and Chris will be there. :( As BJ Lowery, Kayvon would be in that group.

Maybe the LB's go tomorrow? :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if the DB's are today that doesn't matchup well for when Springy and Chris will be there. :( As BJ Lowery, Kayvon would be in that group.

Maybe the LB's go tomorrow? :)

Haha not sure what kind of order they go in. I do recommend though if you really want to get close to the players your best bet is to have a kid under the age of 13 with you. I'm planning on taking my daughter next year partly because she is slowly becoming a Bronco fan (like she had a choice) and partly because it might be the best way to get a chance to talk with some of the players. Unfortunately because of schedule I don't think I am making it up this year. Too many conferences scheduled over the next few weeks.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha not sure what kind of order they go in. I do recommend though if you really want to get close to the players your best bet is to have a kid under the age of 13 with you. I'm planning on taking my daughter next year partly because she is slowly becoming a Bronco fan (like she had a choice) and partly because it might be the best way to get a chance to talk with some of the players. Unfortunately because of schedule I don't think I am making it up this year. Too many conferences scheduled over the next few weeks.

Yeah I felt kinda dumb the time I went to a Broncos/Jags game and Brandon Marshall the WR (not the LB) came out of the tunnel and everyone was trying to get his autograph. There were all these little kids yelling for him and he was walking by. (not being rude, but he couldn't sign for everyone) and then he spotted me and came over dodging little kids to get to me. The look on the poor kids face was sorta priceless. Like how do you get to talk to him and we don't.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I felt kinda dumb the time I went to a Broncos/Jags game and Brandon Marshall the WR (not the LB) came out of the tunnel and everyone was trying to get his autograph. There were all these little kids yelling for him and he was walking by. (not being rude, but he couldn't sign for everyone) and then he spotted me and came over dodging little kids to get to me. The look on the poor kids face was sorta priceless. Like how do you get to talk to him and we don't.
Yea, I was there standing in the background. That was cool.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know if Chris was taking his son or you your grandson, but if you were I was going to see about maybe setting you up to connect with a few of the players I know after practice to meet and they could get an autograph.
My son is not going he has something else going on . When you come out, I want you to show him the players you text with and maybe a text or two.