• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake Up Bill. Time to Hire Some help

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If our defense returns to form for next season and this offense is even mediocre out of the gate there is no reason to believe that the Pats won't be able to hang with the best of them in 2023.
There is no reason for our offense to be mediocre.
TE's will be better
WR's will be running better routes
O-line will be blocking and RB's will be able to run for yardage

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of us think Steve is doing a good job!:noidea:

Hard to tell who's responsible for what. I personally liked our more recent defenses the most the year Flores was in charge. I can't back it up with stats or anything but it just seemed more dominant. I feel like when Flores left we went a bit back to Matty P's bend and break style though significantly better than when he was running it.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reason for our offense to be mediocre.
TE's will be better
WR's will be running better routes
O-line will be blocking and RB's will be able to run for yardage
Mac Jones will not be frustrated with the delay of game penalties...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill may be hold up in the blizard or is sailing around somewhere in the Caribbean. Either way, it's time to start looking for some fresh blood. Call Bill O'Brien who's in Alabama running Nick Saban's offense and call Brian Flores and get them back to Foxboro. Nobidy wants Stevie as the DC and we certainly don't want a newbie that's never had any front line experience trying to shove a totally new offense down Mac's throat.

Johnthan Kraft must get off his ass and make sure that Bill puts the pieces in place to insure that there's a smooth transition if something else happens.
I guess Jonathen Kraft put a scare in Belichick and forced him to hire what is now an excellent offensive coaching staff??????

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Jonathen Kraft put a scare in Belichick and forced him to hire what is now an excellent offensive coaching staff??????
You could be guessing right..................

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill may be hold up in the blizard or is sailing around somewhere in the Caribbean. Either way, it's time to start looking for some fresh blood. Call Bill O'Brien who's in Alabama running Nick Saban's offense and call Brian Flores and get them back to Foxboro. Nobidy wants Stevie as the DC and we certainly don't want a newbie that's never had any front line experience trying to shove a totally new offense down Mac's throat.

Johnthan Kraft must get off his ass and make sure that Bill puts the pieces in place to insure that there's a smooth transition if something else happens.
Here's my original post from January 29, 2022

Since then, BB implemented Fatty and Judge to take over the offense. DIDN'T WORK
Flores is about to become the Cardinals HC
Mayo has been resigned to stick around and possibly be the DC in waiting to become the HC.
Stevie ain't the DC
Bill O'Brien is now the OC and won't shoving a new offense down Mac's throat.

Where did I say that the sky was falling?

Just took BB a year to read what I wrote.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3