• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake Up Bill. Time to Hire Some help

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill may be hold up in the blizard or is sailing around somewhere in the Caribbean. Either way, it's time to start looking for some fresh blood. Call Bill O'Brien who's in Alabama running Nick Saban's offense and call Brian Flores and get them back to Foxboro. Nobidy wants Stevie as the DC and we certainly don't want a newbie that's never had any front line experience trying to shove a totally new offense down Mac's throat.

Johnthan Kraft must get off his ass and make sure that Bill puts the pieces in place to insure that there's a smooth transition if something else happens.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you tell him I apologized for changing the name of his boat to "Gissy's Bitch"??I should have done it in water color but I forgot my meds.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like as good a place as any to post...

I know there was some posts on another thread about Harris and Fears comments after their last game, but I can't remember which thread and I'm not spending the time looking for it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like as good a place as any to post...

I know there was some posts on another thread about Harris and Fears comments after their last game, but I can't remember which thread and I'm not spending the time looking for it.

Makes sense Fears would retire pretty sure BB has a cousin in Spokane he can just plug in. I won't believe the Josh banter until a deal is done.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor I read this morning on NFLTRADERUMORS is that Kevin Faulk may be asked to take Fears job. He's at LSU as their RB coach.

Also read that Zig has been offered the GM jib with the Riders and Josh has accepted the HC position. Final details forboth contracts willbe done today and announcements could be as soon as this afternoon.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor I read this morning on NFLTRADERUMORS is that Kevin Faulk may be asked to take Fears job. He's at LSU as their RB coach.

Also read that Zig has been offered the GM jib with the Riders and Josh has accepted the HC position. Final details forboth contracts willbe done today and announcements could be as soon as this afternoon.
That would be outstanding!!!!!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like the idea of Faulk returning to the Pats!!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing he won't be back with the Patriots View attachment 288340
That's hardly kicking dirt in his eyes. Flores would not have achieved what he had without BB. Well, maybe that's a bit strong, but his entire coaching career was under BB and he rose to head coach. BB has not wronged BF and that's pretty clear.

This seems half sour grapes and half a reflection of the true current issues within the coaching ranks. Anybody doubt Flores' head coaching ability? I think he proved a lot in Miami. Anybody doubt Daboll's? Well since he's never been one of course BB's recommendation would have some influence, influence that Flores did not need.

What is becoming very clear is he got hosed by the Dolphins. He essentially got fired for not wanting to cheat. If any franchise ever deserved Joe Burrow it's Cincinnati and Dolphins wanted to cheat to get him.