• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY KRETON!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caldwell and Coach Canada both epic HC hiring failures. We should just stop fighting both of our front offices are awful. And Emery drove the Chiefs into the ground before coming to the Bears so he sucks too just like Mayhew. 2 inept shitty ass teams.

You're welcome to keep trying to level the playing field, but you will continue to fail. Trestman was not a bad hire, and did a ton of good things in his first year.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im bored with your dumbass. I told you they would implode loser, buh bye.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off, u weren't the first Bears fan to come to the Lions board. Your actions got u banned, deal with it.

Secondly, obviously going on to a another team's board will always be met with skepticism. But u came on like an asshat and that's why u were treated the way u were. Hammer wouldn't have banned u if u were the victim. So quit with that whiny bullshit. U can always go to the main NFL board if u wanna discuss the Lions.

My first post in the Lions forum was; "The Lions will win Sunday at Ford Field, but IMO, neither are very good teams. The Lions will fold down the stretch as they have for the past few years, and the Bears defense is not good enough to make a significant run."

And then, for an entire page, I was called an asshole, an idiot, and a troll.

Yes, I then responded harshly, but never attacked anyone. I just felt cornered, and when you're outnumbered by dozens of fans. It's near impossible to defend yourself. I apologized almost immediately after my harsh response, and said I overreacted. Not sure what else I could have done.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im bored with your dumbass. I told you they would implode loser, buh bye.

Admit you were blatantly lying in your post you started this shit with. Are you really that big of scum bag you cant admit you are wrong?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit you were blatantly lying in your post you started this shit with. Are you really that big of scum bag you cant admit you are wrong?

why wont you admit to being a douchebag? go fuck yourself in the face asshole. I dont owe you shit, and im not going to go back through posts, because you were an asshole. get fucked loser.

They imploded, just like i said they would, thats no lie bitch. hahahahah!

C

cubzzzfanincali

Not sure what else I could have done.

You could have said Barry Sanders was better than Walter Payton, that you think Suh is a nice kid, and that you wish Stafford was our QB instead of Cutler. Then maybe suggest you'd be willing to establish a crack habit, father a few kids, and live on unemployment to prove your blood runs blue and they would've started cutting you some slack.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
65amt.jpg

C

cubzzzfanincali

hey Gonzitite is there a web page or application you use to insert text into that graphic like that? That would really come in handy from time to time. If you don't mind sharing I'd appreciate it.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why wont you admit to being a douchebag? go fuck yourself in the face asshole. I dont owe you shit, and im not going to go back through posts, because you were an asshole. get fucked loser.

They imploded, just like i said they would, thats no lie bitch. hahahahah!

You made the claim that I came on this Bears board guarenteeing the Lions would win the division and you demanded I come eat crow for being wrong. You demanded I come here. I came, and you dont have shit to say? You want to make accusations, back them up? Or man up and admit you were wrong.

It is hilarious you called me out and said I didn't have the balls to admit I was wrong. You know at this point I didn't say it, and that you were wrong. Who doesn't have the balls now? By your own standard you are a bitch.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fag is even disappearing when i reply to his posts on the Lions board. Why wouldnt you just own up to being an ass, and earn some dignity back? I have tried to give him multiple opportunities to just say he was wrong and move on. He had better never come over here talking shit again. I dont care if the Lions are 16-0 going into the playoffs.

You condescending turd! Where art thou? Please come tell me why YOU lost to the Giants, and have been eliminated from the playoffs. Also that little guarantee you made about YOU winning the division, and being a real contender for the sb thing. Please tell me how YOU didnt make that happen.

Seriously, where have you gone? You were here thumping your chest about how YOU swept us this year, but you refuse to show your face now. Dont worry, I wont forget, and will prepare your crow how ever you like it best.

This is all you. Man up, admit you were wrong and follow your own advice.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make all the memes you want. Doesnt change that you tried calling me out for some shit that never happened and failed and now you are too big of a pussy to admit it.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted what you said. I can back up why I am calling you out. You can't do the same. That makes you a bitch. You cant even support your own statements or admit that you are wrong. Bears/Lions fans or anyone else will tell you that.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make all the memes you want. Doesnt change that you tried calling me out for some shit that never happened and failed and now you are too big of a pussy to admit it.

OK you got me. I will admit that you are one of the biggest idiots i have ever had the displeasure of posting with. Also if you found one or two things that may not have been accurate, thats fine. You are still an asshat, and you are the only one who doesnt know it. I will continue to laugh in your face though. Thanks for playing.

65dd5.jpg

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also if you found one or two things that may not have been accurate, thats fine

You were blatantly wrong. You called me out on a lie. You knew that shit never got said. I can show what you said.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were blatantly wrong. You called me out on a lie. You knew that shit never got said. I can show what you said.

I dont give a fuck if you find something inaccurate, you were being an asshole, and your team fucking sucks! Thats it! Nothing more, and nothing less. You were here clamoring about the wins against us like we said the Bears were good or something. You said something like, We are the better team, admit it. like we owed YOU something. Instead of just reading my posts, look at some of your own asshole. I dont care enought o look back, I know you were an asshole, and your fucking shit team finished behind our shit team. so fuck off!

65e7j.jpg