• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY KRETON!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could have said Barry Sanders was better than Walter Payton, that you think Suh is a nice kid, and that you wish Stafford was our QB instead of Cutler. Then maybe suggest you'd be willing to establish a crack habit, father a few kids, and live on unemployment to prove your blood runs blue and they would've started cutting you some slack.

Wow, can't believe I didn't think of that. :lol:

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting Peter. Back up your claims. If you can. Or be a man and admit you were wrong.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting Peter. Back up your claims. If you can. Or be a man and admit you were wrong.

Is it that you cant read, or do you have selective reading, or are you just fucking retarded. I think you may just be a glutton for punishment.
65wpy.jpg

Even though I'm sure you often forget to breath, hold it while youre waiting for whatever it is you think you're entitled to. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way brainless wonder, didnt your shit team finish behind the Bears in the division? I guess beating the Bears is an awesome achievement for YOU. Tell us again how the better team, ends up behind the worse team in the division. I'll hang up and wait for your answer off the air.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made an entire thread calling me out for coming on these boards and making a prediction that never happened. You got caught in your lie and all you can do is change the subject. You are pathetic. Unlike you I am man enough to own up to my words.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made an entire thread calling me out for coming on these boards and making a prediction that never happened. You got caught in your lie and all you can do is change the subject. You are pathetic. Unlike you I am man enough to own up to my words.

So are you still saying that the Lions were the better team? Cause you said that. I also said the Lions would implode, that happened too. go away shit stain, you acted like an ass, and wont own up to that, so fuck off again.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You condescending turd! Where art thou? Please come tell me why YOU lost to the Giants, and have been eliminated from the playoffs. Also that little guarantee you made about YOU winning the division, and being a real contender for the sb thing. Please tell me how YOU didnt make that happen.

Here is what you started this thread calling me out for. Did this actually happen or were you full of shit?

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking for a yes or no retard. Did what you claimed happen or not? This shouldnt be that hard.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

667g3.jpg

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for you to put up Peter. All the memes in the world won't change that you made a thread here and knowingly lied and now you are too much of a batch to admit it.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting for you to put up Peter. All the memes in the world won't change that you made a thread here and knowingly lied and now you are too much of a batch to admit it.

You are dumb as a bag of fucking hammers. Look idiot, i called you out for many things. If i happened to miss on one, fine, how about answering the plethora of others. You seem to be stuck on one point. I have laid many, most obvious, you being a condescending fucking loser, who said their team was great for beating the bears, and they still finished lower in the division. So suck a fat dick asshole. The memes are just a bonus of your retardation, thanks by the way.