• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY KRETON!!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have asked you quite a few times now to pput up the bullshit you tried calling me out for. You made this thread, titled for me because you said I came on this board making predictions and Ineeded to eat crow for it. Then yyou came on the lions board talking the same shit. How about you post what I said. You can't. You are full of shit. Running your retard little mouth over some shit that never happened. I didn't disappear shit. I laughed at your shirt team after the lions swept your sorry asses and when I was done. That fact is you can't backup your shirt little claims because you are plain old fucking lying. You can call me a loser all you want, but you are the one making threads to lie about me.

I told you they would implode bitch! they did bitch, now go the fuck away.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^ Take this post as an example.

If you just talk to Kreton calmly, and with logic. He has no response. He's like a 12 year old kid in the school yard, who can only feed off of your personal attacks and stick his tongue out back at you.

If you don't stoop down to his level with the personal attacks, he has nothing to say. He's a child.

I know better, but he should not be posting his troll bullshit here, and then disappear when the Lions hit the fucking skids. Big fucking claim to fame, "we beat the Bears twice, and still came in third in the division, look how good I am."

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" -Mark Twain

If i was over there taking credit for the Bears sweeping the Lions, and then the Bears went on to lose 5 of their last 6, and lose the division like they did, I would have stepped up and admitted to being an asshat.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see anyone else banned from the board, because after the situation with me revealed how sensitive you guys are, it likely clued Bears fans into how you guys operate.

Which is: "Any comment that contradicts our love for the Lions = TRRRRROOOOOLLLLLL! AND HE SHALL BE ATTACKED AND BANNED!"

1st off, u weren't the first Bears fan to come to the Lions board. Your actions got u banned, deal with it.

Secondly, obviously going on to a another team's board will always be met with skepticism. But u came on like an asshat and that's why u were treated the way u were. Hammer wouldn't have banned u if u were the victim. So quit with that whiny bullshit. U can always go to the main NFL board if u wanna discuss the Lions.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you they would implode bitch! they did bitch, now go the fuck away.

No retard. YOU started this thread calling me out for:

You condescending turd! Where art thou? Please come tell me why YOU lost to the Giants, and have been eliminated from the playoffs. Also that little guarantee you made about YOU winning the division, and being a real contender for the sb thing.

YOU WROTE THAT. YOU stated I said that. YOU came on the Lions board demanding I come eat crow for exactly what you posted above. Now YOU need to put up what you are accusing me of saying. But you can't because your sorry ass made it up. You fucking called me out, demanded I come here on a lie and now you ducking the shit. I came. I'm here. Post me saying what you say I said on the Bears board.

Dont act like I just came on here starting shit. You called me here. You. Back up your lying little claims.

C

cubzzzfanincali

1st off, u weren't the first Bears fan to come to the Lions board. Your actions got u banned, deal with it.

Secondly, obviously going on to a another team's board will always be met with skepticism. But u came on like an asshat and that's why u were treated the way u were. Hammer wouldn't have banned u if u were the victim. So quit with that whiny bullshit. U can always go to the main NFL board if u wanna discuss the Lions.

Here's the thing...I think I went over to the Lions board once during that period, just to see what the fuss was about. On the one hand, I thought richig threw a couple of firebombs into a partisan team board and shouldn't have been surprised at the response. But banning him was just ridiculous. It reeked of an oversensitive, delicate, insecure fan base. Believe me, over time we've had some pretty ridiculous posters (I'm including those of us from the ESPN board days), I've never agreed with banning even those jackals. As far as I am concerned, if you don't like it, just ignore it. Why is that so hard? But richig is a reasonable poster. No, I certainly don't always agree with him, but he's a football fan. So what? We are all entitled to our opinions. That the Lions board had some people that just couldn't handle it was pathetic. Maybe richig said some things worth piling on him about on your home board turf, fine, but banning him was just lame.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So quit with that whiny bullshit. U can always go to the main NFL board if u wanna discuss the Lions.

Actually have you seen the threads on this board? They discuss the Lions here more than they do that Bears.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually have you seen the threads on this board? They discuss the Lions here more than they do that Bears.

It must be the 4 or so threads about the Lions out of 300 plus threads on the Bears board that makes your claim overwhelmingly convincing.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 out of your most recent 5.

And still waiting for you to back up your lies peter.

For the record I dont think most of you bears fans are retards like Peter, but I do enjoy interdivision trash talk. Only reason I am here is because this shit bag decided to call me out for some shit that didn't happen.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I predict a thumbs down from Leo. Book it. (Dude has to have thumbed down more posts than he's posted. Hahahaha. What a puss.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No retard. YOU started this thread calling me out for:

Dont act like I just came on here starting shit. You called me here. You. Back up your lying little claims.

You did come here starting shit and personally claiming responsibility for the Lions win goo gobbler. It would be the equivalent of going to the vikings board if they got swept and claiming to be a great thing and trying to rub their nose in it. They know their team isnt that good, so who gives a shit, besides a petty fucking low life, with no life, like you. choke on a bag of dicks.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 out of your most recent 5.

And still waiting for you to back up your lies peter.

For the record I dont think most of you bears fans are retards like Peter, but I do enjoy interdivision trash talk. Only reason I am here is because this shit bag decided to call me out for some shit that didn't happen.

So tell me skid mark, how did you guy land Caldwell, YOU must have been right in the mix with the team on that one too. GO FUCK YOURSELF. I TOLD YOU THE LIONS WOULD IMPLODE!!!!!!!!!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
64ocs.jpg

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caldwell and Coach Canada both epic HC hiring failures. We should just stop fighting both of our front offices are awful. And Emery drove the Chiefs into the ground before coming to the Bears so he sucks too just like Mayhew. 2 inept shitty ass teams.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caldwell and Coach Canada both epic HC hiring failures. We should just stop fighting both of our front offices are awful. And Emery drove the Chiefs into the ground before coming to the Bears so he sucks too just like Mayhew. 2 inept shitty ass teams.

step-brothers-hug-o.gif

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Epic failures? No, and TBD. The only thing Ive said is the differences lie in the Bears went through a full evaluation that landed the guy they wanted. Lions settled for Caldwell. Thats not ideal, and not close to apples for apples compared to the Bears situation.

Ive seen this before with the Bears back in 1999. Not exactly the same circumstances, because the Bears FO botched the deal by announcing Dave McGinnis as HC before any terms were agreed upon. After that gaffe, they hurriedly hired Dick Jauron.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu keep replying but yet you refuse to support the claim you are making. I want you to post the fucking post I made on this Bears board that you were referencing when you made this thread and then came to the Lions board and demanded I come here and answer it.

Or just admit you were lying.

Real simple. Then I'll leave.