• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY KRETON!!

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, atleast you have excuse to fall back on to.

As far as a cookie, nah I'm cool bro. Just knowing we swept you is all I and the rest of us Lions fans need. Dueces.

The Lions free fall faster than an anvil to Jupiter along with the Bears remaining in contention longer than your team is all Bears fans need.

I get that the season sweep is your Superbowl. Keep reaching for the sky with those alligator arms.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it would appear you are going to be that same mediocre team with a god awful defense under that same regime and that same QB.

We'll see.

That is if you can retain your FA's. From what I read online you don't have much cap space to do even that.

I don't think anyone is really against letting most, if not all of the remaining few big name FA's walk. The D needs a youth movement and a complete overhaul.

Lions don't have much either but we actually have a talented team and our better players locked up. Your god awful defense might be looking at losing your best 2 players, and you lost your starting, oh sorry "backup" qb for when quitler decides he's done playing next year. Your teams future looks like shit.

Yeah, right... the second scoring offense in the league in the first year in a new system, with every player under contract and either in his prime or young and up and coming.

The Lions on the other hand are a decent coach and OC from contending.

LOL... You have been for what? 50 plus years now? You guys are about to start over from scratch... AGAIN. Good luck. Is Stafford really your guy's answer? That's an honest question with no sarcasm attached. He looked terrible down the stretch and vs good teams once again. What's his record against winning teams?

You guys choked again down the stretch. Just like I said. Admit I was right, it's that obvious I was. Neither team was good, and the Lions went into free fall mode. I mean, honestly... how could you even argue that I was wrong. I literally foresaw the god damned future.

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh, atleast you have excuse to fall back on to.

As far as a cookie, nah I'm cool bro. Just knowing we swept you is all I and the rest of us Lions fans need. Dueces.

"YAY! We beat an 8-8 team with the worst defense in the NFL, when their QB was hopping on one leg half of the time! YAAAAAYYY!"

Man, I know there isn't much to cheer about in Detroit, but jeez... that's sad.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's all true. You just choose to live in denial. You were an asshat when you first came onto the Lions board. we wouldn't have banned you otherwise. Do u see any other Bears fans banned? That might be a telling sign of your shit attitude and conversational skills.

You are completely incorrect that other Bears fans said I was an ass over there. Actually, multiple posters came to my defense.

You guys got so sensitive over there so damned fast. It was unreal. I even apologized for original harsh response to the first guy who came at me, and was extremely polite to you all for quite a while. Alas, you all are children over there, and the attacks just got to be a bit too much. Finally told someone to "F off", I don't even remember who. I mean, you can only smile and try to be nice for so long when people are spitting in your face.

I honestly just don't get it. I've never seen a more sensitive bunch. Crying over nothing. I never personally attacked anyone, nor did I name call. I just went on a bit of a rant when I felt cornered after being called an idiot and a troll after saying the Lions weren't that good, and that they'd fall apart down the stretch. Which I didn't mean as a troll, it's just how I felt. And I was right. Sorry that the truth hurts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually you mentally retarded fuck up

Defensive much? Glad you went back a picked and chose what you wanted to find. Did you find the post where you said your team played for you? That by itself was clear douchbaggery, and like i said, THE FUCKING IMPLODED! Hang your hat on beating the bears, better yet, youre not using your head for anything, might as well use that for a hat rack. Lions suck, but not nearly as much as you.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive much? Glad you went back a picked and chose what you wanted to find. Did you find the post where you said your team played for you? That by itself was clear douchbaggery, and like i said, THE FUCKING IMPLODED! Hang your hat on beating the bears, better yet, youre not using your head for anything, might as well use that for a hat rack. Lions suck, but not nearly as much as you.

I posted the statements I made in that thread that you've been dwelling on for 2 months. You claim I came on your board and made certain claims. So tell me retard what it is I said. Post the fucking comment because from what I looked up I came on here and said we swept your sorry asses. Which happened to be true. Time to put up or shut up.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"YAY! We beat an 8-8 team with the worst defense in the NFL, when their QB was hopping on one leg half of the time! YAAAAAYYY!"

Man, I know there isn't much to cheer about in Detroit, but jeez... that's sad.

You're right, we haven't had much to cheer about. But sweeping a division rival is a good thing. No one is saying that made us a great team, just a better team than the Bears. Some people like yourself can't deal with it very well, as evident by your childish posts.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are completely incorrect that other Bears fans said I was an ass over there. Actually, multiple posters came to my defense.

You guys got so sensitive over there so damned fast. It was unreal. I even apologized for original harsh response to the first guy who came at me, and was extremely polite to you all for quite a while. Alas, you all are children over there, and the attacks just got to be a bit too much. Finally told someone to "F off", I don't even remember who. I mean, you can only smile and try to be nice for so long when people are spitting in your face.

I honestly just don't get it. I've never seen a more sensitive bunch. Crying over nothing. I never personally attacked anyone, nor did I name call. I just went on a bit of a rant when I felt cornered after being called an idiot and a troll after saying the Lions weren't that good, and that they'd fall apart down the stretch. Which I didn't mean as a troll, it's just how I felt. And I was right. Sorry that the truth hurts.

Again, living in denial. Do u see anyone else from the Bears board banned over there? Again, that's your fucking clue dumbass. You're the only one. Time to sack up and get over it. Stop crying about it son. It's not that big of a deal and u look more and more pathetic the more u cry about it.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, living in denial. Do u see anyone else from the Bears board banned over there? Again, that's your fucking clue dumbass. You're the only one. Time to sack up and get over it. Stop crying about it son. It's not that big of a deal and u look more and more pathetic the more u cry about it.

Im not banned, but "things you don't want to hear" seem to be interpreted as TOS violations by some Lions fans. If you think he is crying, you need a serious self check. Sounds like youre describing yourself.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still waiting Peter.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m8hwwidcSs1r3f9ymo2_250.gif

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what I thought. Fuck you Peter you lying POS. The rest of you Bears fans I look forward to discussing the North later this offseason and during our games. I'm done here.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lions fan complaining......again as usual.

Thats what I thought. Fuck you Peter you lying POS. The rest of you Bears fans I look forward to discussing the North later this offseason and during our games. I'm done here.

Later.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted the statements I made in that thread that you've been dwelling on for 2 months. You claim I came on your board and made certain claims. So tell me retard what it is I said. Post the fucking comment because from what I looked up I came on here and said we swept your sorry asses. Which happened to be true. Time to put up or shut up.

Excuse me shit stain? You were here being a total fucking loser asswipe like you are now. Your condescending fucking attitude about beating our sorry ass team, made you look like the fucking idiot you are. Your shitty worthless team, and YOU, because YOU took responsibility for the wins like you played, lost the division like I said YOU would. Then you disappear like steamy fart in the win for weeks on end. No way in hell am i going back to pick an choose through a thread like you did. I told you then that beating us was no big deal, and here your dumb ass is again claiming that you are proud of it. So i guess it must be like winning the superbowl for YOU, cause your team will never win anything, and you suck dirty dicks. Im done with your bitch ass if you cant even ackowledge that you were being a total asshat. Our team sucked, we knew that jackass! Your team sucked too, youre just fucking dumb enough to think they dont. FUCK YOUR MOUTH skid mark!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh im sorry i dont fucking live here. Try to walk off a high building while youre out.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Excuse me shit stain? You were here being a total fucking loser asswipe like you are now. Your condescending fucking attitude about beating our sorry ass team, made you look like the fucking idiot you are. Your shitty worthless team, and YOU, because YOU took responsibility for the wins like you played, lost the division like I said YOU would. Then you disappear like steamy fart in the win for weeks on end. No way in hell am i going back to pick an choose through a thread like you did. I told you then that beating us was no big deal, and here your dumb ass is again claiming that you are proud of it. So i guess it must be like winning the superbowl for YOU, cause your team will never win anything, and you suck dirty dicks. Im done with your bitch ass if you cant even ackowledge that you were being a total asshat. Our team sucked, we knew that jackass! Your team sucked too, youre just fucking dumb enough to think they dont. FUCK YOUR MOUTH skid mark!

Somehow, I don't know, but somehow I knew he was going to say something. What exactly, I didn't know, but some for some weird reason when KRETON acted like he wasn't going to reply, I just knew otherwise.

I'm not psychic. Pretty much the whole board knew.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me shit stain? You were here being a total fucking loser asswipe like you are now. Your condescending said fucking attitude about beating our sorry ass team, made you look like the fucking idiot you are. Your shitty worthless team, and YOU, because YOU took responsibility ity for the wins like you played, lost the division like I said YOU would. Then you disappear like I dteamy fart in the win for weeks on end. No way in hell am i going back to pick an choose through a thread like you did. I told you then that beating us was no big deal, and here your dumb ass is again claiming that you are proud of it. So i guess it must be like winning the superbowl for YOU, cause your team will never win anything, and you suck dirty dicks. Im done with your bitch ass if you cant even ackowledge that you were being a total asshat. Our team sucked, we knew that jackass! Your team sucked too, youre just fucking dumb enough to think they dont. FUCK YOUR MOUTH skid mark!

I have asked you quite a few times now to pput up the bullshit you tried calling me out for. You made this thread, titled for me because you said I came on this board making predictions and Ineeded to eat crow for it. Then yyou came on the lions board talking the same shit. How about you post what I said. You can't. You are full of shit. Running your retard little mouth over some shit that never happened. I didn't disappear shit. I laughed at your shirt team after the lions swept your sorry asses and when I was done. That fact is you can't backup your shirt little claims because you are plain old fucking lying. You can call me a loser all you want, but you are the one making threads to lie about me.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, we haven't had much to cheer about. But sweeping a division rival is a good thing. No one is saying that made us a great team, just a better team than the Bears. Some people like yourself can't deal with it very well, as evident by your childish posts.

LOL... I'm childish?

Ha... okay. Have you even read my posts? Yeah, it sucks that you guys swept us, but like I said. Most fans here didn't have too high of expectations for this team. When we were 3-0, I said this team wasn't good. That was before we even lost a game.

I'm fine with you sweeping us. Just fine. Have a good off-season.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see anyone else banned from the board, because after the situation with me revealed how sensitive you guys are, it likely clued Bears fans into how you guys operate.

Which is: "Any comment that contradicts our love for the Lions = TRRRRROOOOOLLLLLL! AND HE SHALL BE ATTACKED AND BANNED!"

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it would appear you are going to be that same mediocre team with a god awful defense under that same regime and that same QB.

We'll see.

That is if you can retain your FA's. From what I read online you don't have much cap space to do even that.

I don't think anyone is really against letting most, if not all of the remaining few big name FA's walk. The D needs a youth movement and a complete overhaul.

Lions don't have much either but we actually have a talented team and our better players locked up. Your god awful defense might be looking at losing your best 2 players, and you lost your starting, oh sorry "backup" qb for when quitler decides he's done playing next year. Your teams future looks like shit.

Yeah, right... the second scoring offense in the league in the first year in a new system, with every player under contract and either in his prime or young and up and coming.

The Lions on the other hand are a decent coach and OC from contending.

LOL... You have been for what? 50 plus years now? You guys are about to start over from scratch... AGAIN. Good luck. Is Stafford really your guy's answer? That's an honest question with no sarcasm attached. He looked terrible down the stretch and vs good teams once again. What's his record against winning teams?

You guys choked again down the stretch. Just like I said. Admit I was right, it's that obvious I was. Neither team was good, and the Lions went into free fall mode. I mean, honestly... how could you even argue that I was wrong. I literally foresaw the god damned future.

^^^ Take this post as an example.

If you just talk to Kreton calmly, and with logic. He has no response. He's like a 12 year old kid in the school yard, who can only feed off of your personal attacks and stick his tongue out back at you.

If you don't stoop down to his level with the personal attacks, he has nothing to say. He's a child.