• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY KRETON!!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. I don't need to wait for a coaching staff, draft, free agency, or nothin' else. I can make a prediction right here, right now.

I predict that in 2014, 2015, 2016, and probably well into the foreseeable future, that the city of Detroit will be a useless, welfare-sucking dump and anchor on society.

Awesome. Good thing the majority of us Lions fans don't live in Detroit. Talk shit about the city all u want, no skin off my back. I still have a fun time at all the Lions games I attend, whether away or in the dump that is Detroit.

However, don't forget that the Windy City isn't some perfect oasis. It has it's fair share of shit holes and violent neighborhoods. Good attempt though.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem here is, you actually thought your team was good
Good enough to sweep u guys. And I'll take that consolation since we both missed the playoffs. Remember, had u beaten us even once, you'd be in(probably out by now though). But u couldn't even muster one win.

And I'll take solace in knowing our assclown of a coach is gone. He really held this team back, u won't hear me argue that at all. I can only see our team getting better with whomever is brought in.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who fucking cares what you think!!!!

Good enough to sweep u guys. And I'll take that consolation since we both missed the playoffs. Remember, had u beaten us even once, you'd be in(probably out by now though). But u couldn't even muster one win.

And I'll take solace in knowing our assclown of a coach is gone. He really held this team back, u won't hear me argue that at all. I can only see our team getting better with whomever is brought in.

Blh blah blah blah.......same old song and dance as it is alway with you. You need a new line of schtick. Its old..very old.:lame:

:wtf2:

:omg:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leomaz cares what Micro thinks

Blh blah blah blah.......same old song and dance as it is alway with you. You need a new line of schtick. Its old..very old.:lame:

:wtf2:

:omg:

oprah-gif-you-really-mad.gif%3Fw%3D1024%26h%3D600

I don't even know who you are bro. good try though.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. Are you people really still obsessing over little ol' me? I'm honored. Truth is the Lions are a better team than the Bears. Thats why your shitty little team got beat twice. Our coaches cost us some games and we've moved on. Next year you will be the same team you were this year. Now screw you guys, I'm going home.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Microwahevo; And I'll take solace in knowing our assclown of a coach is gone. He really held this team back said:
My biggest fear is you guys get a good coach. N is gonna be tough for a few years.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck are you talking about bitch? Your team got your ass handed to you by mine all year. I'm not sure what you think your team did this year but it was jack shit too. Here is another prediction for you. The Lions are going to win the north next year. Focus on the Bears, because the North is out of your reach son.

So this is what you have? YOU came here talking about how YOU were going to win the division, how we needed to face that YOU were better. YOU were saying some retarded drivel about the team played for the fans. I guess they hate YOU for fucking up YOUR team. YOU SUCK BITCH.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, this is not a new thread, where have you been hiding your head in sand, its been frozen ground for a while i guess that empty fucking shell got stuck.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. Are you people really still obsessing over little ol' me? I'm honored. Truth is the Lions are a better team than the Bears. Thats why your shitty little team got beat twice. Our coaches cost us some games and we've moved on. Next year you will be the same team you were this year. Now screw you guys, I'm going home.

Come talk to me bitch

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year you will be the same team you were this year. Now screw you guys, I'm going home.
The Lions will do what I predicted they would do to you when you were drooling on your keyboard about how great they were here skidmark. IMPLODE, just like a fucking said! Eat your crow, and admit it, or GTFO of here for good you tool.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, and your boy Kreton was here guaranteeing a division win, and your shitty ass team imploded just like i said it would. We werent talking shit about our team being good, and since you know so well that the Bears suck, your consolation prize is more like a participation certificate. You guys had EVERY opportunity to win the division easily, but i guess beating a shitty Bears team is like a superbowl win for Lions fans.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't owed shit. U came onto our board and were a complete asshat. U even had some of your fellow Bears posters agree. Plenty of bears fans come to the board and have semi decent discussions. But u did the opposite which is why u got banned. So spare us the drama son.

Actually, none of this is true.

I think your memory of the whole thing... IS JUST A TAD SKEWED. Maybe...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL... You swept a mediocre team with a god awful defense under a brand new regime, and a QB hopping on one leg. Congrats.

Want a cookie?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, none of this is true.

I think your memory of the whole thing... IS JUST A TAD SKEWED. Maybe...

Actually it's all true. You just choose to live in denial. You were an asshat when you first came onto the Lions board. we wouldn't have banned you otherwise. Do u see any other Bears fans banned? That might be a telling sign of your shit attitude and conversational skills.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... You swept a mediocre team with a god awful defense under a brand new regime, and a QB hopping on one leg. Congrats.

Want a cookie?

Ahhhh, atleast you have excuse to fall back on to.

As far as a cookie, nah I'm cool bro. Just knowing we swept you is all I and the rest of us Lions fans need. Dueces.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, and your boy Kreton was here guaranteeing a division win, and your shitty ass team imploded just like i said it would. We werent talking shit about our team being good, and since you know so well that the Bears suck, your consolation prize is more like a participation certificate. You guys had EVERY opportunity to win the division easily, but i guess beating a shitty Bears team is like a superbowl win for Lions fans.

Actually you mentally retarded fuck up I went back and looked at that thread where I got into it some with you after the last Bears game and it would appear I didnt even make a division prediction. Now dont get me wrong I said all year that the Lions were going to win the division, however, it doesnt appear I actually came on here saying that. So please, by all means, tell me exactly what I said to you. (for a reference point I checked my history and posted our little conversation on the Lions board). I do believe I said the Lions swept the Bears.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Want a cookie?

And it would appear you are going to be that same mediocre team with a god awful defense under that same regime and that same QB. That is if you can retain your FA's. From what I read online you don't have much cap space to do even that. Lions don't have much either but we actually have a talented team and our better players locked up. Your god awful defense might be looking at losing your best 2 players, and you lost your starting, oh sorry "backup" qb for when quitler decides he's done playing next year. Your teams future looks like shit.

The Lions on the other hand are a decent coach and OC from contending.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its doesn't matter ow bad we will be. We always finish ahead of the lions......which isnt that hard.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AGAIN, losing twice isn't the issue. It's the fact you were convinced after November 10th that the north was all wrapped up. Bears fans were already aware that defensive issues were going to be difficult to overcome. We tried to pull your head out of your ass by reminding you that there was much football to be played, and that the Lions had issues of their own. Your little rant about next years Bears team was cute. Maybe you should spend more time learning about the team you follow, cause you aptly proved you didn't know jack shit about it this year. Get lost, jackass.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it would appear you are going to be that same mediocre team with a god awful defense under that same regime and that same QB. That is if you can retain your FA's. From what I read online you don't have much cap space to do even that. Lions don't have much either but we actually have a talented team and our better players locked up. Your god awful defense might be looking at losing your best 2 players, and you lost your starting, oh sorry "backup" qb for when quitler decides he's done playing next year. Your teams future looks like shit.

The Lions on the other hand are a decent coach and OC from contending.

LOL. Do you actually read what you've typed? All you've done is rant like a 7 year old. You were most brazen after the Lions beat the Bears twice, and it blew up in your face just like many here said it would. That is the issue. Lashing out, painting the Lions future as bright, and gloom and doom for the Bears is simply a deflection on your part. No reason at all to think you have a clue as to what you are talking about.