• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey hey hey, Timmay's got something to say!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the PDA sit-in was scheduled for Friday?

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ. Man the fuck up and go pay for food. They aren't going to put you in a private booth while two guys perform for you.

Well that just sounds like terrible customer service then.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, then. :noidea:

Don't eat fast food, cook your own damn dinner by yourself at home away from man and girl making out, man performing oral on man, woman scissoring woman, crowds chanting in some rainbow language, religious extremists trying to resurrect Jesus Christ Rambo to exterminate all the gays... Yea. Cook your own food.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't eat fast food, cook your own damn dinner by yourself at home away from man and girl making out, man performing oral on man, woman scissoring woman, crowds chanting in some rainbow language, religious extremists trying to resurrect Jesus Christ Rambo to exterminate all the gays... Yea. Cook your own food.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOD DAMMIT MATT! I CAN'T SEE IT!!!!!!!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOD DAMMIT MATT! I CAN'T SEE IT!!!!!!!

can you view it on facebook I can put it there but its just a funny song remix on that crazy guy that cried when he saw the double rainbow a few years ago. your rainbow comment made me think of it. laughed first though

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can you view it on facebook I can put it there but its just a funny song remix on that crazy guy that cried when he saw the double rainbow a few years ago. your rainbow comment made me think of it. laughed first though

lol, don't worry about it, I'll come back to the thread when I get home.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wasn't even about the gay thing. No one is going to be "making out" in front of you while you eat. If you walked in and saw a couple making out presumably you could pick one of the dozens of seats not facing this couple. Unless you fear that the store will be filled-to-bursting with making out couples.

I thought that was what the protest is all about. I am just asking for some clarification.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Occupy Chick-Fil-A!

Damn flamboyant liberals.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wasn't even about the gay thing. No one is going to be "making out" in front of you while you eat. If you walked in and saw a couple making out presumably you could pick one of the dozens of seats not facing this couple. Unless you fear that the store will be filled-to-bursting with making out couples.

Bow-chick-a-wow-wow

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to me that my Sister in Law and Brother in Law (The missus' brother and his wife) both are going ballistic regurgitating every picture of a Chick Fil A restaurant with more than 6 people in it on facebook and forwarding emails like the post office failure is going to cut off email too. (I have a rule that if it comes from either of them and has "FW:" in the subject it gets deleted).

I just spent a week with them where my Brother In Law photographed every girl in a bikini, and my sister in law screamed at him constantly and expected to be waited on hand and foot (literally, she called him back from a buffet line to pick up a napkin she had just dropped). And they dumped their kid off in the ship daycare at 7am and got her back at 9pm. They bickered and fought about everything and made everyone around them miserable because they obviously hate each other so bad.

Not exactly the people who should be commenting on what an "acceptable" relationship is or is not. Glass house. Stones. Something something.

Plus they are both extremely fat. So eating every meal at Chick Fil A for the foreseeable future is a bad idea.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to me that my Sister in Law and Brother in Law (The missus' brother and his wife) both are going ballistic regurgitating every picture of a Chick Fil A restaurant with more than 6 people in it on facebook and forwarding emails like the post office failure is going to cut off email too. (I have a rule that if it comes from either of them and has "FW:" in the subject it gets deleted).

I just spent a week with them where my Brother In Law photographed every girl in a bikini, and my sister in law screamed at him constantly and expected to be waited on hand and foot (literally, she called him back from a buffet line to pick up a napkin she had just dropped). And they dumped their kid off in the ship daycare at 7am and got her back at 9pm. They bickered and fought about everything and made everyone around them miserable because they obviously hate each other so bad.

Not exactly the people who should be commenting on what an "acceptable" relationship is or is not. Glass house. Stones. Something something.

Plus they are both extremely fat. So eating every meal at Chick Fil A for the foreseeable future is a bad idea.

That part sounds good to me.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought about Jeff on this one

Some people confuse 'opinionated' with 'informed'. Not having an opinion about anything means you stand for nothing.

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought that was what the protest is all about. I am just asking for some clarification.

I believe it's Friday. And I'm pretty sure GLAAD asked everyone to be tasteful. So people will be standing in front of Chick-Fil-A giving each other pecks, not doing stripteases at your table.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it's Friday. And I'm pretty sure GLAAD asked everyone to be tasteful. So people will be standing in front of Chick-Fil-A giving each other pecks, not doing stripteases at your table.

Free range pecking > Caged pecking