• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey hey hey, Timmay's got something to say!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a fantastic opportunity, 46, best of luck with the new gig (and the move).

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, how could I forget the Greeks.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, with poutine popping up everywhere, French Canadian influences as well. Is that good or bad? :)

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great. Now I want greek moussaka for dinner.

Guess I'm going to Pastitsio tonight.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people I know who have grown up or lived in the Burgh for a significant amount of time and then move away usually do miss it.

My favorite thing about the Burgh is its melting pot European influences of Italian, German, Polish, Slovak and Irish culture and cuisine. That and it has big city amenities in a small town, low-lost-of-living atmosphere.

I miss the family/friends (sometimes) and being able to see the sports teams live, but after 20+ years away, I'm not really interested in moving back...

same could be said about Grand Rapids for me too

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a fantastic opportunity, 46, best of luck with the new gig (and the move).

Thanks! It is going to be a big jump, but I feel ready.

Yep, how could I forget the Greeks.

The Persians still haven't.

Great. Now I want greek moussaka for dinner.

Guess I'm going to Pastitsio tonight.

We just call it moussaka, and you better pronounce it correctly.

Good luck with the move and everything.

Thanks!

^^^ what they said...

What I said ^^

NIH by chance???

Nah. I know the NIH is funded federally, but I never really considered them part of "the Feds", ha ha.

JustAsking

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can not believe I am the only one that understands what is going on... homosexually is forced evolution... allow me to explain.

It's a proven fact that all homosexuals have been abducted by aliens. These aliens, of course being of greater intelligence, injected these once straight humans with some type of gay potion. The purpose of this gay potion is to help the humans blur the gender line. Aliens already taught us about DNA cloning, and the next step in human evolution is becoming asexual beings. Homosexuality is the first evolutionary step towards asexuality and DNA produced offspring... all brought to us by our friendly alien dads... and the letter J and number 4.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can not believe I am the only one that understands what is going on... homosexually is forced evolution... allow me to explain.

It's a proven fact that all homosexuals have been abducted by aliens. These aliens, of course being of greater intelligence, injected these once straight humans with some type of gay potion. The purpose of this gay potion is to help the humans blur the gender line. Aliens already taught us about DNA cloning, and the next step in human evolution is becoming asexual beings. Homosexuality is the first evolutionary step towards asexuality and DNA produced offspring... all brought to us by our friendly alien dads... and the letter J and number 4.

are they aliens or witches?

Holy_grail_witch_burn_small.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aliens work for the Feds.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Thomas heard that Michael Phelps is the most decorated Olympian in history and thought "I didn't know they let homos in the Olympics."

:noidea:

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

9189283.jpg