• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heres Johnny again

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is basically Justin Bieber...

Manziel could take some pointers from Bieber. And yes, I mean that. I could be wrong considering I don't pay much attention to the pop world, but it seems like Bieber grew up and has knocked off all the dumb shit - I don't think I have seen or read anything negative about him in the news for a while. Meanwhile Manziel is a few years older and acts several years younger. Manziel goes out of his way to prove his immaturity.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel could take some pointers from Bieber. And yes, I mean that. I could be wrong considering I don't pay much attention to the pop world, but it seems like Bieber grew up and has knocked off all the dumb shit - I don't think I have seen or read anything negative about him in the news for a while. Meanwhile Manziel is a few years older and acts several years younger. Manziel goes out of his way to prove his immaturity.
Sounds like there's a Belieber in our midst...
upload_2016-4-16_10-2-7.png

:dhd:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit. he flamed out a lot faster than I thought he would.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he wasn't a brat. But anyone dealing with what seems to be addiction is a sad case. Doesn't matter how much money you have or what you do in life. It makes a mess for everyone.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to admit. he flamed out a lot faster than I thought he would.
I actually thought the partying aspect would diminish a lot once he got off a College Campus (stupid me). What I always thought was going to hold him back was I just don't think he is an NFL QB. So I never expected much of him and never saw him as much of a prospect

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought the partying aspect would diminish a lot once he got off a College Campus (stupid me). What I always thought was going to hold him back was I just don't think he is an NFL QB. So I never expected much of him and never saw him as much of a prospect
I agree. I always thought he would be a qb that got beat up a lot. Kind of a frail guy that likes to run= injuries. RG3 comes to mind. Then you add in the idiot factor and the partying and the money sign he likes to flash, forget it. So glad Jerry got talked out of it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I always thought he would be a qb that got beat up a lot. Kind of a frail guy that likes to run= injuries. RG3 comes to mind. Then you add in the idiot factor and the partying and the money sign he likes to flash, forget it. So glad Jerry got talked out of it.
And he just isn't accurate enough. There are a million things that make a good QB, but accuracy has always been #1 to me