• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat own Cleveland once again in Miami

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather have the Cavs play the HEat in the first round than Indiana that is for sure

Wiggy scared of the F'n Pacers----F'n hilarious.

If the Heat stay healthy and continue to gel with Dragic/ Whiteside they are are waaayyy more dangerous team then the Pacers (who won't have George).

Driving home last night, Dragic said he was pretty much is rhythm with Wade/Deng as far as floor spacing.
Her said there is still a lot of room to improve with the bigs.

The Heat are totally a different team with Dragic.

Not sure if you watched or noticed, but the Heat took 1 3 in the entire 1st half yesterday ( not counting the full court shot at the halftime buzzer).

The Heat spent the entire night at/near the rim.
Wade missed 4-5 easy layup type shots.

If we play with that mindset I'll gladly play any team that wants to shoot a ton of 3's (like the Cavs apparently are willing to do).

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right....
But tell us AGAIN that WHEN the Cavs don't win a title this season, it won't be a bust of a season...

And as far as your 'Heat maybe being a 8 seed' rhetoric, you know you are praying they don't end up at 7 (like they are today). I'm not saying we would win the series, but it's going at least 6 and if our health is better then yours...stranger things have happened.

A healthy Wade will school Kyrie in this years playoffs if it ever came down to that.

i ain't kiddin'. i want this series to happen sooooo bad...

just to see the sweat start pourin' around here...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gotta give credit where it's due, though. Wiggy has me doing something i haven't done for a very long time. actually root for the Heat...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i ain't kiddin'. i want this series to happen sooooo bad...

just to see the sweat start pourin' around here...

If I know LeBron, the series would soon turn into him trying to beat the Heat for the most part by himself.
I detect major trust issues would apply early and often.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I know LeBron, the series would soon turn into him trying to beat the Heat for the most part by himself.
I detect major trust issues would apply early and often.

LeBron went to the Cavs because he could not trust Wade to be that #2 anymore- and Bosh turned allergic to contact.....

Kyrie has shown that he can step up- and hes not going to shit the bed like Wade did last year

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron went to the Cavs because he could not trust Wade to be that #2 anymore- and Bosh turned allergic to contact.....

Kyrie has shown that he can step up- and hes not going to shit the bed like Wade did last year

Talk is cheap. I will say I like what I'm for the most part seeing from Kyrie (if I were a Cavs fan).
THAT being said, what he does in regular season games vs anyone means nothing.
Let's see what happens when losses matter.
Wade has been in that position a million times.
That's why I say, for at least this year, I'll still take my chances with Wade.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right....
But tell us AGAIN that WHEN the Cavs don't win a title this season, it won't be a bust of a season...

And as far as your 'Heat maybe being a 8 seed' rhetoric, you know you are praying they don't end up at 7 (like they are today). I'm not saying we would win the series, but it's going at least 6 and if our health is better then yours...stranger things have happened.

A healthy Wade will school Kyrie in this years playoffs if it ever came down to that.

I totally agree and here is why:

Lebron seems to have a mental hurdle when it comes to Wade and the Heat.

Clearly, he loves the guy and probably misses his day to day friendship. Lots of Teams/Players watch games in the locker room and can anticipate another players moves.

But, it seems like it's more than that for Bron. I don't think for a minute that James is taking it easy on the Heat.

What I do think is that when things start going well for Miami in those games against the Cavs, he gets caught up in the emotion and just......quits.

Not just him either...

That whole Team seems to chalk it up to the game when they were down against Miami.

Wade and co. have zero issues with stomping a mudhole in the Cavs asses.

Bron?....not so much.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather have the Cavs play the HEat in the first round than Indiana that is for sure

Yeah...and I want to play the Warriors or Griz in the first round..

LMAO,,,no you don't!

I agree that Kyrie is the truth.

We will see if he can play at this level when the games count.

I for one, think that he can and will.

The kid is simply terrific.

But, you don't want to see them play the Heat.

It is the trap series of the Century.

I don't think anyone would pick the Heat to win...not even Miami fans.

But, if they did? If they pushed them to 7 games?

:markmay:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:
I totally agree and here is why:

Lebron seems to have a mental hurdle when it comes to Wade and the Heat.

Clearly, he loves the guy and probably misses his day to day friendship. Lots of Teams/Players watch games in the locker room and can anticipate another players moves.

But, it seems like it's more than that for Bron. I don't think for a minute that James is taking it easy on the Heat.

What I do think is that when things start going well for Miami in those games against the Cavs, he gets caught up in the emotion and just......quits.

Not just him either...

That whole Team seems to chalk it up to the game when they were down against Miami.

Wade and co. have zero issues with stomping a mudhole in the Cavs asses.

Bron?....not so much.
Hey there my friend! LeBron doesn't have the desire to win that takes over no matter the situation like some other players. I have noticed he lets what others think & say about him bother him to the point that it dictates his behavior at times. When he stops caring so much and just plays for himself we might see him win more championships.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey there my friend! LeBron doesn't have the desire to win that takes over no matter the situation like some other players. I have noticed he lets what others think & say about him bother him to the point that it dictates his behavior at times. When he stops caring so much and just plays for himself we might see him win more championships.

What up, Allday!!!!!

I said something similar before.

There is a reason he wanted to go back to the Cavs, and it wasn't just so he could team up with the Boy-Wonder, Kyrie Irving.

He is the ultimate big-fish in a small pond.

He pretty much controls, or has major input, into every facet of the Cavs operations.

He is totally encapsulated into a world of his making where nothing can touch/hurt him.,,,until he looses.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::lol:
What up, Allday!!!!!

I said something similar before.

There is a reason he wanted to go back to the Cavs, and it wasn't just so he could team up with the Boy-Wonder, Kyrie Irving.

He is the ultimate big-fish in a small pond.

He pretty much controls, or has major input, into every facet of the Cavs operations.

He is totally encapsulated into a world of his making where nothing can touch/hurt him.,,,until he looses.
'ultimate big-fish in a small pond'! That's funny.
I keep missing you & the other guys when I come here. There's so many threads & so much to do on this site that I get lost at times. I miss FN where it wasn't hard to find the group and could spend the ENTIRE day going back n forth or just laughing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk is cheap. I will say I like what I'm for the most part seeing from Kyrie (if I were a Cavs fan).
THAT being said, what he does in regular season games vs anyone means nothing.
Let's see what happens when losses matter.
Wade has been in that position a million times.
That's why I say, for at least this year, I'll still take my chances with Wade.
Im glad LeBron did not agree with you.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::lol:
'ultimate big-fish in a small pond'! That's funny.
I keep missing you & the other guys when I come here. There's so many threads & so much to do on this site that I get lost at times. I miss FN where it wasn't hard to find the group and could spend the ENTIRE day going back n forth or just laughing.

Yeah, this place is different.

Going off topic is frowned upon.

So, let me slip something in that's thread related.....' "Wade made Kyrie his bitch in the last game".....lol,,,sorry Russ!

It has taken some getting used to. But, I really like it now.

Not many people from the oldboard post here on the regular.

Really, it's just me, Russ, GnG, Twins and DJ. The last three are not that frequent.

Meat rarely comes here. Same for Justin, Mick, Center Ice, Dole.

There are a lot of other places here that folks congregate. I got tagged in a post to something called " The Doob Show " and everybody from the old board was there!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im glad LeBron did not agree with you.

I'm sure you are because he is all you have ever had for forever. Its win or BUST forever.
Is losing James alot to overcome? Yep.
Has, can, the Heat win without James? Yep.

We are already in quick reload mode. The long term additions of Whiteside/Dragic will in a few years at most look like a much better option then a ready to retire,worn out James.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this place is different.

Going off topic is frowned upon.

So, let me slip something in that's thread related.....' "Wade made Kyrie his bitch in the last game".....lol,,,sorry Russ!

It has taken some getting used to. But, I really like it now.

Not many people from the oldboard post here on the regular.

Really, it's just me, Russ, GnG, Twins and DJ. The last three are not that frequent.

Meat rarely comes here. Same for Justin, Mick, Center Ice, Dole.

There are a lot of other places here that folks congregate. I got tagged in a post to something called " The Doob Show " and everybody from the old board was there!
Oh wow! Where is this 'Doob show'??? I wanna go! LOL
I know what you mean about being off topic. I've seen some graphic stuff here & I am barely here.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like you're very close personal friends with LeBron

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One huge advantage Cleveland has over Miami is the quality of its role players.

Wade, Dragic, Whiteside, Deng is a very good foursome- thats countered by LeBron, Irving, Love, Mozgov
-Cleveland definitely wins that- but Miami definitely has- even without Bosh- one of the better top 4 guys in the entire East.

-Why I cant imagine Miami really giving the Cavs much of a match in a playoff series is the rest of the guys after that

Jr Smith, Shumpert, Thompson- vs. Anderson, Chalmers, Haslem. --- I mean- the Cavs 3 role players are upper tier role players- the Heat guys just arent that great- Haslem is ANCIENT, Chalmers is Chalmers, and Anderson is old and wearing down and is not very good. The Cavs have a huge advantage

If you want to go deeper on the roster- which is not exactly relevant in a playoff since rotations tighten up---- but what? most teams play like 8-9 guys in the playoffs usually with the 9th guy getting limited minutes- it even gets more lopsided towards the Cavs- Marion, Perkins, Delly, Miller, JJones- all these guys either have championship experience or bring a skill set. this is against guys like Henry Walker, Tyler Johnson, Shabazz Napier, Michael Beasley----The Cavs guys arent great, but at leaset they bring some stuff to the table either through experience or what- all those Heat guys are just above dleague players with the exception of what Napier might be and who knows what you will get from them.

all 3 of those guys are damn good players. Smith has played great- (to all the people that said Waiters would be better- HAHA) and stretched the floor and is shooting 38% from 3 and taking nearly 7 a game- thats awesome. Smith is also top 15 in the NBA in steals since he got to the Cavs- he has done a great job getting into passing lanes. All Shumpert has done is given the Cavs a very very solid perimeter defender- He is not a "shutdown" guy- but he has played well- and the highlight of his year might have been in a game he didnt score- when he frustrated Steph Curry into one of his worst efforts of the season. Thompson has taken a leap this year. His defense is very solid, he is one of the best offensive rebounders in the whole league- and he gives the Cavs some toughness.

This is just my opinion- but if i am the CAvs I HOPE the HEat get the 7 seed because I think they will be an easier out than the Pacers. The Pacers have played really good ball lately, and they play very tough and physical...The Cavs should make fairly quick work ofthem but the Pacers would really make them earn every bit. I could see the Cavs going up 2-0 against miami at home and the series be basically over and the Heat would lay down the rest of it.