• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat own Cleveland once again in Miami

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know that about the reporter asking. Maybe so. Right now, I'm in no mood to step back and think about anything other than Wisconsin hitting 3,211 3-pointers in the 2nd half today

Some of those 3's were just crazy. I saw one where the guy was falling back and there was an Arizona defender so close to him that if was any closer it would have been a foul.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, that was just what I needed. And unwarranted flying off of the handle then being talked back down to earth by 3 solid posters.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those 3's were just crazy. I saw one where the guy was falling back and there was an Arizona defender so close to him that if was any closer it would have been a foul.

That was the dagger that sealed the game.

There were way too many fouls in the 2nd half of that game though.

Pretty sure the 2 teams combined for 40+ attempts in the 2nd half alone

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs announcer after last night's ugly win at home over PHI summed it up perfectly:

"You'd rather have it be the Mona Lisa... but sometimes you have to settle for a finger painting"

Ugly win. I don't know the official stat... but it felt like the final score was also the score with like 5 minutes to go.... then both sides just kept missing shots... and PHI missed like 4 FT I think.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read a recap and saw the official stats.

Over the last 4 minutes of the game the Cavs and 76ers combined to go 0-11 from the field & 0-4 from the line for a grand total of 0 points. :L.

Meanwhile, Wade drops 40 proving his current run is more trend than fluke.

:focus: of the thread... Thursday should be a fun game and likely preview for the 1st round.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has been bad on the road for a while now. If we don't have Whiteside I expect a blowout. If the heat did not give Milwaukee the game last week on a silver platter we would be tied for 6th with them

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs announcer after last night's ugly win at home over PHI summed it up perfectly:

"You'd rather have it be the Mona Lisa... but sometimes you have to settle for a finger painting"

Ugly win. I don't know the official stat... but it felt like the final score was also the score with like 5 minutes to go.... then both sides just kept missing shots... and PHI missed like 4 FT I think.

The win or loss means nothing.
The concern should be with any and all injuries.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade (illness), Kyrie (illness), Love(back), Haslem (illness), & Deng (knee) all questionable for tonight...

So much for this being a playoff preview

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are things going for the Heat tonight?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About the same as it did for the Va. Cavs in the NCAA.
why do oyu just go after people like that? you gotta grow up and put things in perspective man.

I have to give the Heat a lot of credit actually- look at the guys they are playing - Tyler Johnson? James Ennis? Anderson is their best bench big? I am surprised they have won as many games as they have won- if they win 40 games they should be OVERJOYED.....

The Cavs played a very solid game tonight. Shumpert and Thompson played great- Kyrie scorched Dragic all over the court, LeBron really never even had to kick it into high gear from what i saw.....

This give Love a full week off before Chicago on Sunday!

good game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are things going for the Heat tonight?

lol another idiot coming in here acting like anyone expected Miami to win.

Bragging/taunting beating another team who are missing several players is lame.

It's like a team like the Warriors beating OKC without Durant, Ibaka, & others and start to brag about it.

Did you not expect Cleveland to win?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do oyu just go after people like that? you gotta grow up and put things in perspective man.

I have to give the Heat a lot of credit actually- look at the guys they are playing - Tyler Johnson? James Ennis? Anderson is their best bench big? I am surprised they have won as many games as they have won- if they win 40 games they should be OVERJOYED.....

The Cavs played a very solid game tonight. Shumpert and Thompson played great- Kyrie scorched Dragic all over the court, LeBron really never even had to kick it into high gear from what i saw.....

This give Love a full week off before Chicago on Sunday!

good game.

WTF you talking about.
He came on here strictly to troll on a thread about the Cavs losing for the 9 th time in a row in Miami.
Nobody on this thread ever said Miami was a better team then the Cavs.

My answer was accurate.
We got our asses beat just like his teams did.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol another idiot coming in here acting like anyone expected Miami to win.

Bragging/taunting beating another team who are missing several players is lame.

It's like a team like the Warriors beating OKC without Durant, Ibaka, & others and start to brag about it.

Did you not expect Cleveland to win?
I love how you can stand the fact that someone trolls the same way you do.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Wade, Deng, and Kyrie all play.

Despite dropping 1/2 game behind the Nets... most simulations still favor Miami as the 7 seed. (One I just checked had Miami 46% 7 seed, and 23% 8 seed).

Cleveland essentially locked up the #2 (still an outside chance at dropping but very unlikely)

Sincere question...

Is there any thought process by Heat fans that the 8 seed is preferable to the 7? Of course there's going to be a desire to play the Cavs and hope to show LeBron he made a mistake. Even if its just watching him sweat during a close game or dropping one of the first games at home... I'm sure that would give satisfaction to a lot of Heat fans.

All that aside... is it completely unfair to the Hawks to suggest that the Heat would have a better chance of actually moving on in the playoffs if they get the 8? Obviously the Hawks have been the far superior team and would be the heavy favorite... but I personally think the Heat would have a better shot at a long series with them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any heat fan care to play Cleveland considering all the injuries we have. You would have dumb Cleveland fans bragging about beating Miami who obviously won't be anywhere close to full strength until the season opener next year. I rat play the hawks and have them eliminate us in 5. Our only chance of getting out of the first round once bosh went down was to play Toronto or Washington and obviously that won't happen as those teams are basically locked in to the 4/5 seeds

But there is nothing I hate more in sports than a fan base bragging about beating a team who are obviously missing a couple of their best players and that's what would happen if Cleveland plays Miami

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think any heat fan care to play Cleveland considering all the injuries we have. You would have dumb Cleveland fans bragging about beating Miami who obviously won't be anywhere close to full strength until the season opener next year. I rat play the hawks and have them eliminate us in 5. Our only chance of getting out of the first round once bosh went down was to play Toronto or Washington and obviously that won't happen as those teams are basically locked in to the 4/5 seeds

But there is nothing I hate more in sports than a fan base bragging about beating a team who are obviously missing a couple of their best players and that's what would happen if Cleveland plays Miami

I hear you. And yeah, that's going to be annoying if it goes down like that.