• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat own Cleveland once again in Miami

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first Cavs game I haven't watched since December.

I'm pretty sure thats why they lost :-)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never seen a bigger group of babies like this Cavs squad is.

Lebron/Cavs bitched to security last night about lifelong Nets fan Mr.Whammy doing what he does AT EVERY GAME when the opponent is shooting free throws at his end of the court but Lebron bitched to security

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Whammy -- Canarsie resident Bruce Reznick -- who stands behind the basket and waves his hands and yells to distract players as they're shooting from the line, claims that James instructed security to remove him from his usual spot a couple feet behind the basket stanchion after James missed a free throw with 10:06 left in the first quarter, trying to convert a three-point play.

At first Reznick said he was told by NBA security to move. Then he was told by Barclays security to move.

Finally, Mr. Whammy was asked by Nets CEO Brett Yormark to move back midway through the second quarter, he said.

“He said, 'Do me a favor, please move back so that NBA security doesn't throw you out,'” Reznick said at the half. “LeBron is a cry baby. I know it was him that asked the security to make me move. He doesn't like that I make him miss. He thinks he's more powerful than anyone in the NBA.”

An official from NBA security at the game confirmed that the Cavaliers complained about Mr. Whammy's presence so close to the court and asked that he go back to his seat.

For the remainder of the half, Reznick -- a Nets season-ticket holder for the past 18 seasons -- stood behind the press seating a few feet from the court and yelled his trademark, “You gotta miss, whatever your name is” at the players at the line

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Mr. Whammy just knows that it was specifically LeBron who complained... then it definitely was.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd:

They can't win them all, yesh:gaah:.

No MEcca- obviously the sky is falling since they lost to the Nets. From reading posts on here you would think that the Cavs are a strugling also-ran instead of playing the best ball in the entire league over the last 10 weeks or so.

Its kinda hilarious/sad- but when you are just this talented, and with so many high profile players the ridiculous amount of scrutiny is naturally going to follow.

To be honest the most interesting news i heard this week- besides Durant being out the rest of the year- is that the Cavs would have been intersted in Nash being a backup if he would have gotten bought out.....even if he was little more than a players coach that got 10 minutes every few games - I think that would have been interesting and a good experience for Kyrie - but it was not happening i guess-

It kinda sucks- until the post season the Cavs really dont play many games- and their onlgame vs. an elite opponent is Chicago- with a couple mediocre opponents in Indiana and Miami left as well......Its a good time to get everyone refocused and rested for the post season , but its a little boring for a fan.

Gosh- i sure hope that LeBron stops dissapearing in those 4th quarters- LOL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Mr. Whammy just knows that it was specifically LeBron who complained... then it definitely was.

It was LeBron or the team. Either way whoever complained is a real bitch considering he's been doing this 41 times per year forever. Bitch move whoever complained. NBA Security did confirm that the cavs complained so obviously someone on the cavs team (player or coach) was being a real bitch last night

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is what basically the Cavs were crying about last night.

You really let this bother you as a professional?

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic that the Cavaliers complained about something like that.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, I'm sure that the Cavs crying like little girls about Mr. Whammy right after Lebron misses a free throw was just a coincidence. :tsk:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was LeBron or the team. Either way whoever complained is a real bitch considering he's been doing this 41 times per year forever. Bitch move whoever complained. NBA Security did confirm that the cavs complained so obviously someone on the cavs team (player or coach) was being a real bitch last night

Most likely scenario? Lebron bitched to some Cavs official who then bitched to NBA security. Maybe the Cavs can get the NBA to make it a technical foul if anyone makes a sound while Lebron is trying to shoot free throws. Or maybe NBA arena's are just too loud for him. Perhaps he should become a professional golfer instead?

The next time he plays in Brooklyn, the Nets should make sure that the air conditioning malfunctions. Maybe they can hire the same guy that services the Spurs a.c.

Shit like this is what makes it so hard to like or even respect Lebron or the Cavs.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Turnup's earlier question i have no idea why Mozgov didn't play more. It wasn't like the guy was in foul trouble or anything...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this stuff cracks me up....LOL

when you are the Cavs with LeBron and the rest the scrutiny does follow and the smallest most ridiculous stories get blown up- especially when you are just positively cruising and playing great ball......the media has to search for things to make headlines

when you are just that damn good it happens :)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because they're the only team to cry about a 79 year old man.

This situation proves they're mentally weak and you can get under their skin rather easily

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No MEcca- obviously the sky is falling since they lost to the Nets. From reading posts on here you would think that the Cavs are a strugling also-ran instead of playing the best ball in the entire league over the last 10 weeks or so.

Its kinda hilarious/sad- but when you are just this talented, and with so many high profile players the ridiculous amount of scrutiny is naturally going to follow.

To be honest the most interesting news i heard this week- besides Durant being out the rest of the year- is that the Cavs would have been intersted in Nash being a backup if he would have gotten bought out.....even if he was little more than a players coach that got 10 minutes every few games - I think that would have been interesting and a good experience for Kyrie - but it was not happening i guess-

It kinda sucks- until the post season the Cavs really dont play many games- and their onlgame vs. an elite opponent is Chicago- with a couple mediocre opponents in Indiana and Miami left as well......Its a good time to get everyone refocused and rested for the post season , but its a little boring for a fan.

Gosh- i sure hope that LeBron stops dissapearing in those 4th quarters- LOL

The loss means nothing, but neither do the wins.

Read your comments after the Memphis game and many other wins.

Heat fans knew that other than staying healthy, the first game of the season that really meant something would occur in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this stuff cracks me up....LOL

when you are the Cavs with LeBron and the rest the scrutiny does follow and the smallest most ridiculous stories get blown up- especially when you are just positively cruising and playing great ball......the media has to search for things to make headlines

when you are just that damn good it happens :)

You can try to downplay it all you want. It was a bitch move, plain and simple. Too bad you don't understand that as a Cavs fan, you should be embarrassed by this.