• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat own Cleveland once again in Miami

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry... you guys sound fucking retarded and its getting old. Disclaimer... I'm pissed about fucking Zona right now so I really shouldn't be posting about anything.

You have no fucking clue who it was. ZERO. Maybe it was LeBron. Maybe it was another player. Maybe it was a coach. Maybe it was some front FO person. Maybe it was a fan. Maybe it was some assistant coach. Maybe it was a trainer.

Go ahead and make up your dreamt up scenarios in your head of how it "definitely" went down and how they were crying tears when they complained and how it bothered them all deeply to their core and how they'll never shoot a FT the same again... if that makes you feel happy inside, I guess.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry... you guys sound fucking retarded and its getting old. Disclaimer... I'm pissed about fucking Zona right now so I really shouldn't be posting about anything.

You have no fucking clue who it was. ZERO. Maybe it was LeBron. Maybe it was another player. Maybe it was a coach. Maybe it was some front FO person. Maybe it was a fan. Maybe it was some assistant coach. Maybe it was a trainer.

Go ahead and make up your dreamt up scenarios in your head of how it "definitely" went down and how they were crying tears when they complained and how it bothered them all deeply to their core and how they'll never shoot a FT the same again... if that makes you feel happy inside, I guess.

IT WAS JAMES. As certain as certain can be.

They sound retarted?:crazy:

Teams GIVE fans noisemakers, those plastic inflatable things , etc.. to distract opponents shooting FTs.

The way to make fans stop, is to make the FTs and IGNORE them.

James just opened up one big, leaguewide can of worms for himself.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point is WHOEVER IT WAS IN THE CAVS ORGANIZATION, it was plain & simple a bitch move.

The guy do this at every game and did it when Cleveland came to brooklyn earlier in the year but I'm assuming they had no issue with it because they were smashing the Nets that night.

Why would a fan complain about Mr.Whammy? 2) If a fan did complain about Mr. Whammy, why the fuck would any security who all know Mr. Whammy even listen to the fan? You're a fucking retard if don't see that this came from someone in the Cavs organization and as TF12 said it is likely that Lebron complained to the refs directly or brought it to his coaches attention

It is amazing that you 2 clowns are actually defending this ridiculous action. Several Lebron fans I know said it was a lame move because they also have been to Brooklyn Nets home games before and they see Mr.Whammy DOES THE SAME SHIT EVERYTIME THE OPPONENT SHOOTS A FREE THROW ON HIS END OF THE COURT. This was not something new.

Lebron couldn't even deny it after the game. He missed a ft and bitched to Cavs security after to have Whammy removed from his normal spot....simple as that.

Deny it all you want and continue sucking Lebron's dick

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't matter who from the Cavs did it. A bitch move is a bitch move. I expected Wiggy to try and make excuses, but figured you'd understand that you should be embarrassed by that.

No other team in the NBA has pulled that crap. What makes the Cavs so fucking special?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magically security ask him to move after Lebron missed a ft in the first quarter.....Yeah sure it was not Lebron.

Whammy said Lebron did the same thing in Miami. Heat security probably realize how dumb it was and did not asked to have Whammy moved but everyone in the Cavs organization is scared of Lebron

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT WAS JAMES. As certain as certain can be.

That is not an opinion that is a 100% incorrect statement.

Point is WHOEVER IT WAS IN THE CAVS ORGANIZATION, it was plain & simple a bitch move.

I have zero problem with this stance. I haven't once defended complaining about the old dude.

Simply calling out posters (not you, you seem to adhere to the logic that it could've been anyone) for making up scenarios and calling them fact.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter who from the Cavs did it. A bitch move is a bitch move. I expected Wiggy to try and make excuses, but figured you'd understand that you should be embarrassed by that.

No other team in the NBA has pulled that crap. What makes the Cavs so fucking special?

Like I just told bk, I have zero problem with that stance.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does look like it was Lebron though. He magically got asked to move from his normal spot immediately after Lebron missed a ft? C'mon dude

If they did not want it to seem like it was Lebron, they should have waited until another player missed a ft before having him moved from his normal spot

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does look like it was Lebron though. He magically got asked to move from his normal spot immediately after Lebron missed a ft? C'mon dude

If they did not want it to seem like it was Lebron, they should have waited until another player missed a ft before having him moved from his normal spot

Immediately after? I didn't see that in your original post, maybe I missed it.

Even then... who's to say it wasn't ticking someone off and then when LeBron missed an important FT that was the last straw for that person?

I have no problem with piling on the Cavs organization for this... just please don't attribute it all to 1 person until/if it comes out exactly how it went down. For all we know, LeBron thinks whoever complained is a whining bitch.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your confusing me.
My position is exactly the same.
Whether is was James that directly went to security, or someone from the Cavs asking on his behalf, it is still him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do I THINK it was Lebron? Absolutely. Do I KNOW it was Lebron? Absolutely not.

You have to admit that it seems awfully coincidental that it happened right after Lebron missed a free throw. I'm certainly willing to entertain other theories, but I can't really think of one that doesn't seem lame.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your confusing me.
My position is exactly the same.
Whether is was James that directly went to security, or someone from the Cavs asking on his behalf, it is still him.

First of all... like I said I'm pissed off about Zona right now so there's a good chance I'll look back on this in a couple days and wonder what the hell I was talking about...

That said... I have no problem with your above stated stance. But earlier you said "It WAS Certainly James" or something to that effect. That's where I'm calling BS.

Edit: I misread this the first time. See... you're convinced it was either James directly or James indirectly. That's an assumption.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even then... who's to say it wasn't ticking someone off and then when LeBron missed an important FT that was the last straw for that person?

I have no problem with piling on the Cavs organization for this... just please don't attribute it all to 1 person until/if it comes out exactly how it went down. For all we know, LeBron thinks whoever complained is a whining bitch.

Whammy said Lebron did this when he was with Miami as well. Pretty sure Lebron complained. It happened with 10:06 left in the first quarter. I would not be shocked if those were the Cavs first fts of the night so I doubt it was ticking anyone else off because I highly doubt any other Cav player even was at the line 2 minutes into the game.

It's never going to come out. You just have to use common sense here. He was asked by 3 different people ( NBA Security, Barclays Security, & Brooklyn Nets CEO) to move immediately after Lebron missed his ft.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, James was directly asked if was was him and apparently he stared down the reporter and said " next question".

You are usually the James fan who tries to be the most fair/accurate IMO.

My opinion is if you really think about the circumstances with an open mind, you would take a step back and just let his level of diva ism start sinking in.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, James was directly asked if was was him and apparently he stared down the reporter and said " next question".

You are usually the James fan who tries to be the most fair/accurate IMO.

My opinion is if you really think about the circumstances with an open mind, you would take a step back and just let his level of diva ism start sinking in.

Didn't know that about the reporter asking. Maybe so. Right now, I'm in no mood to step back and think about anything other than Wisconsin hitting 3,211 3-pointers in the 2nd half today

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whammy said Lebron did this when he was with Miami as well. Pretty sure Lebron complained. It happened with 10:06 left in the first quarter. I would not be shocked if those were the Cavs first fts of the night so I doubt it was ticking anyone else off because I highly doubt any other Cav player even was at the line 2 minutes into the game.

It's never going to come out. You just have to use common sense here. He was asked by 3 different people ( NBA Security, Barclays Security, & Brooklyn Nets CEO) to move immediately after Lebron missed his ft.

From a place where he apparently positions himself every game.

Like I said, watch what happens to James during road games now, and when the playoffs start, teams will help their fans distract him even more.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know that about the reporter asking. Maybe so. Right now, I'm in no mood to step back and think about anything other than Wisconsin hitting 3,211 3-pointers in the 2nd half today

Maybe Az fans should have found a way to distract the Badger shooters? :noidea:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a place where he apparently positions himself every game.

Like I said, watch what happens to James during road games now, and when the playoffs start, teams will help their fans distract him even more.

I been to about 10-15 Nets games since they been in Brooklyn and he does the same thing every game. If you look at the youtube video I posted of Whammy doing it to Toronto last year, it is the same thing he does every game for every free throw that the opponent shoots ( the player does not matter) at his end of the court.

Even if they're getting blown out he would still do it.