• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat own Cleveland once again in Miami

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ranked 30th in a 30 league team. hmmm, SEEMS logical...

so, if that's TRULY the case you're 100% positive that it means everyone elses bench is better...?

remember, this is for clarity's sake...:lol:

I'm pretty sure. Perhaps Wiggy can explain the flaw in that logic in another 25000 word post or 5?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except their not. I hate to break it to you, but when your bench is ranked 30th, it means that EVERYBODY has a better bench.

last time i checked- their was more to the game of basketball than how many points you put up.

No one sane would ever pick the Knicks bench of 76'ers bench- or for that matter- the Heat bench over what the Cavs have in Thompson, Shumpert- and the rest.

PLEASE TELL ME DIFFERENT. Please, PLEASE do so and prove everything i suspect.

i do think its hilarious reading all these posts after the Cavs have been one of the best, if, not the best team in the league since early January when a multitude of folks were "panicking".

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just an FYI for the people that claimed the Cavs trades- which absolutely solidified their bench- let Thompson move there, and Shumpert to land there....

and can we please end this JR Smith vs. Waiters thing? Again the people who claimed the Cavs were panicking.

Jr Smith- 13.0 pts, 3.7 rpg, 2.5 ap, 1.5 stls, 43.5% from the field, 39.5% from three

Waiters- 11.5 pts, 2.7 rpg, 1.7 apg, 0.9 spg, 38.0 from the field, 27.8 from three.

-does not even take into account Shumpert

WHAT A PANIC MOVE, WOW, i CANT BELIEVE THEY WERE THROWN INTO SUCH A PANIC!!!!! WAITERS HAS BEEN PLAYING AMAZING!!! HOW DID THEY PANIC AND TRADE A GUY LIKE THAT FOR A HOT HEAD LIKE SMITH WHO IS A "TEAM CANCER"

LOLLOLOL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last time i checked- their was more to the game of basketball than how many points you put up.

You're right Wiggy.

The Cavs defense are ranked dead last in EFF as well and 28th in DEF EFF.

What other stats would you like sir?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just an FYI for the people that claimed the Cavs trades- which absolutely solidified their bench- let Thompson move there, and Shumpert to land there....

and can we please end this JR Smith vs. Waiters thing? Again the people who claimed the Cavs were panicking.

Jr Smith- 13.0 pts, 3.7 rpg, 2.5 ap, 1.5 stls, 43.5% from the field, 39.5% from three

Waiters- 11.5 pts, 2.7 rpg, 1.7 apg, 0.9 spg, 38.0 from the field, 27.8 from three.

WHAT A PANIC MOVE, WOW, i CANT BELIEVE THEY WERE THROWN INTO SUCH A PANIC!!!!! WAITERS HAS BEEN PLAYING AMAZING!!! HOW DID THEY PANIC AND TRADE A GUY LIKE THAT FOR A HOT HEAD LIKE SMITH WHO IS A "TEAM CANCER"

LOLLOLOL

And I'll say it again. Mozgov was the biggest move the Cavs made. Smith is a hot head. His track record proves this. Cavs wouldn't be nearly as good if all they acquired was Shump & Jr

And can you please stop making up lies? Who said Waiters was playing amazing? Please find the exact quote and post that link

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No one sane would ever pick the Knicks bench of 76'ers bench- or for that matter- the Heat bench over what the Cavs have in Thompson, Shumpert- and the rest.

PLEASE TELL ME DIFFERENT. Please, PLEASE do so and prove everything i suspect.

i do think its hilarious reading all these posts after the Cavs have been one of the best, if, not the best team in the league since early January when a multitude of folks were "panicking".

Last time I checked, the Cavs bench was ranked 30th in the league. That means they are the WORST bench in the league. You can spew whatever bullshit you want, stamp your feet and hold your breath until your face turns blue

and the Cavs bench will still be hot buttered garbage and the worst in the NBA.

:hammer:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOLLOLOL

Yep, solidified that bench as the worst in the NBA. Congrats on that. :bounce:

Last edited:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, the Cavs bench was ranked 30th in the league. That means they are the WORST bench in the league. You can spew whatever bullshit you want, stamp your feet and hold your breath until your face turns blue

and the Cavs bench will still be hot buttered garbage and the worst in the NBA.

:hammer:

LMAO @ "hot buttered garbage"...

maybe the man's using Chinese math...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cavs just WORKED MEMPHIS.

If the Cavs end up in the Finals and play Memphis I would feel pretty good about their chances.

I am telling you NO ONE is playing better ball than the Cavs right now. They just decimated Memphis. Tore them apart inside- Love/LeBron/Kyrie all with 20+ tonight- Thompson with a great effort from the bench- Delly played well off the bench....

14-1 in their last 15 against the West.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this was probably their best road performance against a really good team of the year....And yes you're right based on their 2 meetings it doesn't seem like Memphis can do anything with Cleveland

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cavs just WORKED MEMPHIS.

If the Cavs end up in the Finals and play Memphis I would feel pretty good about their chances.

I am telling you NO ONE is playing better ball than the Cavs right now. They just decimated Memphis. Tore them apart inside- Love/LeBron/Kyrie all with 20+ tonight- Thompson with a great effort from the bench- Delly played well off the bench....

14-1 in their last 15 against the West.

Funny how you feel the Cavs regular season games mean so much except when they are playing the Heat?
Then they didn't care or try.
In reality, we all know that James would trade ANY 2 other regular season wins if he could for the ones he lost here.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how you feel the Cavs regular season games mean so much except when they are playing the Heat?
In reality, we all know that James would trade ANY 2 other regular season wins if he could for the ones he lost here.

I did not say they did not try- I said they were worn out- they just got done with one of the most brutal stretches of schedule I have seen in a long time-

from Feb 20th- the day they got back from the all star break- until March 16, a span of 24 days- they played
14 games. Out of that 14 games in 24 days 11 were on the road.

Atlanta, Golden State, Dallas, San Antonio, Toronto, Washington, Houston, Phoenix were in that span--- as well as Indiana (who had the best record in the league the for Feb when they played), and Miami---- the only "bad" teams they played were Orlando, Detroit and Boston (and Boston isnt bad)

I really cant remember a more brutal stretch over a 24 day span- playing 14 games, 11 on the road-

they were just gassed by the time that stretch was over- There schedule coming up is cupcake easy with a ton of off days because of that stretch. Not surprisingly- the Cavs are, I believe, 11-0 with 2 days on the season after tonights bludgeoning of the Griz.

After that brutal stretch that ended with Miami- they finished the rest of the season with 13 games in 29 days- with the best opponents being Memphis (who they just slaughtered), Washington, Chicago, Miami and Indiana.

That was really pretty fucking ridiculous of the league togivethem 14 games in 24 days- 11 on theroad- and that follow that up with 13 games in 29 days- 8 at home- with basically a pretty cupcake schedule besides Memphis and Chicago- and decent teams like Indiana, Wash, Miami.

Like I said-

Miami definitely played the much better game that night- they played towards the top of their ability. Can you really say that the Cavs played well or even average?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this was probably their best road performance against a really good team of the year....And yes you're right based on their 2 meetings it doesn't seem like Memphis can do anything with Cleveland

Memphis' bigs need them to dominate for them to win- and they can rough up a lot of teams- but the Cavs with Love, Mozgov, and Thompson up front are one of the few teams that can match them.

If I am the Cavs, if they make the Finals the teams I think that would give them the most trouble are the Spurs, OKC (of course if Durant is healthy) and Houston.

I dont know what to think of Golden State. One game LeBron didnt play- the other game Curry really did not show.

As for San Antonio though- I dont think they can make it through 3 rounds for a 3rd year in a row- thats a lot of miles- and I dont think Houston will make it through- all though I think they are a very sneaky-tough matchup for the Cavs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you guys think that the Spurs can actually make it through three rounds of the playoffs this year?

ITS pretty dumb to underestimate this team- but they have never done that- (make the Finals 3 years in a row)- and that is just a TON of games play in that stretch for those guys who rely on a lot of players on the wrong side of 30.

I am not saying its impossible- I just think that how things are rounding out- especially if Durant is out- and with Aldridge's thumb injury,- that Dallas, Houston, and Golden State will be one of the 3 teams coming out of the West.

obviously OKC is done if Durant does not come back. This really has set up amazingly well for the Clippers- but I dont know if they have it int hem to step up and take advantage.

If Dwight comes back healthy and plays well Houston really could end up doing it- but i think Golden STate is a rough matchup for them- they would need someone to knock GSW out first....

At this point i cant say the Cavs are anything but pretty heavy favorites to win the East- and if i were to pick a team right now to come out of the West I think it would be Golden State, followed by Houston, followed by Dallas.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny thing is, if Cleveland had lost, he'd be nowhere to be found.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, if Cleveland had lost, he'd be nowhere to be found.

Funnier, he still claims it isn't championship or bust.
With all of the teams in the East (except possible the Hawks) either flaming out of being injury riddled and knowing how brutal the WC playoffs will be, how can any Cavs fan NOT think this will be probably the clearest path to a title one can ever hope for?

And, I happen to still think Memphis is still very good and will give any team a fit in a 4/7 series.
One game is one game.
I didn't see 1 minute of that game last night, so no way I can specifically comment on it.

Any, if you are going by regular season domination ( which I'm not), then you would have to say the Hawks have the Cavs number.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funnier, he still claims it isn't championship or bust.
With all of the teams in the East (except possible the Hawks) either flaming out of being injury riddled and knowing how brutal the WC playoffs will be, how can any Cavs fan NOT think this will be probably the clearest path to a title one can ever hope for?

And, I happen to still think Memphis is still very good and will give any team a fit in a 4/7 series.
One game is one game.
I didn't see 1 minute of that game last night, so no way I can specifically comment on it.

Any, if you are going by regular season domination ( which I'm not), then you would have to say the Hawks have the Cavs number.

Wiggy's just trying to hedge his bet. If the Cavs win, he'll be on here with multiple 250,000 word posts claiming the Cavs are the greatest team in the history of all sports and that Lebron is really Jesus returned.

If they don't, he'll just say that he never expected them to win this year anyway.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely separated from who they were playing... that was the best I've seen Cleveland play all year, mainly because they were playing team basketball... little to no isolation. Especially the 3rd quarter.

The fact that it came against a very good team on their home court (where they very rarely lose) just adds to the performance.

All that said, its one game and means very little other than that it should encourage Cavs fans in terms of what this team is capable of.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you guys think that the Spurs can actually make it through three rounds of the playoffs this year?

ITS pretty dumb to underestimate this team- but they have never done that- (make the Finals 3 years in a row)- and that is just a TON of games play in that stretch for those guys who rely on a lot of players on the wrong side of 30.

I am not saying its impossible- I just think that how things are rounding out- especially if Durant is out- and with Aldridge's thumb injury,- that Dallas, Houston, and Golden State will be one of the 3 teams coming out of the West.

obviously OKC is done if Durant does not come back. This really has set up amazingly well for the Clippers- but I dont know if they have it int hem to step up and take advantage.

If Dwight comes back healthy and plays well Houston really could end up doing it- but i think Golden STate is a rough matchup for them- they would need someone to knock GSW out first....

At this point i cant say the Cavs are anything but pretty heavy favorites to win the East- and if i were to pick a team right now to come out of the West I think it would be Golden State, followed by Houston, followed by Dallas.

Did you forget about the San Antonio?

I don't care what the records say.

The top 3 teams in the West are: Warriors, Memphis and the SPURS.