• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hassan Whiteside

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon man....i can go on every single thread and find a post or two or 5....take it easy man

You're such a shit starter....And I'm pretty sure I was replying to a post about trades.

Also I was talking about the same team that Whiteside plays for. You came in here talking about Lebron and some play that happened in the Cavs game on purpose just to start shit as you always do.

Go fuck yourself

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a shit starter....And I'm pretty sure I was replying to a post about trades.

Also I was talking about the same team that Whiteside plays for. You came in here talking about Lebron and some play that happened in the Cavs game on purpose just to start shit as you always do.

Go fuck yourself

oh...the kyrie post was about trades and the Heat...lol...thanks for clearing that up...AND there were multiple posts by DJ and Mecca about Deandre Jordan JUST before that- but you single me out.....

whatever dude...if you need me as your target to make yourself feel better go right ahead....I was posting back and forth with Mecca and the Cavs made a great play and i posted about it- believe it or not- I was not here with an evil scheme thinking that maybe youa re lurking around and I will make you mad....its just unreal man

and

"go fuck yourself"

"wiggy is a hating bitch"

signaling out my posts when MULTIPLE people are doing the same thing

at least I have the class not to get personal....

Last edited:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh...the kyrie post was about trades and the Heat...lol...thanks for clearing that up...AND there were multiple posts by DJ and Mecca about Deandre Jordan JUST before that- but you single me out.....

whatever dude...if you need me as your target to make yourself feel better go right ahead....I was posting back and forth with Mecca and the Cavs made a great play and i posted about it- believe it or not- I was not here with an evil scheme thinking that maybe youa re lurking around and I will make you mad....its just unreal man

Uhh, yeah....Sorry.

We did go off topic too.

But, in our defense, it started by me replying to Dj's post about the Lakers going after Whiteside and segued into them signing DeAndre instead.

Sorry, BKS and everyone else who took issue.

I will try harder to stay on topic.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhh, yeah....Sorry.

We did go off topic too.

But, in our defense, it started by me replying to Dj's post about the Lakers going after Whiteside and segued into them signing DeAndre instead.

Sorry, BKS and everyone else who took issue.

I will try harder to stay on topic.

I only took issue with Wiggy because I know what her intentions were.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only took issue with Wiggy because I know what her intentions were.

you are mistaken. it will be quite clear what my intentions are when i make a post to "start something" and after the myriad of personal insults and lies you have directed at me here goes- all though- you already know all of the FACTS that I will subsequently post-

but I will not stoop to your level of personal insults.

Hassan Whiteside is 25 years old and is a 7 footer with amazing athletic skills. He was not in the NBA prior to this year- not because teams did not think he could be useful, but because teams thought he was not worth the trouble because he had a terrible malcontent attitude. "There’s a temptation to believe that Whiteside represents a failure in scouting. I mean, how could every other team miss on this guy?...Whiteside talks about looking for his big break, but the truth is, he’s already had a few opportunities." GRANTLAND- Basically the whole narrative that teams just missed this guy is patently false. They all knew of him- and all passed- because despite his size and athleticism, he made Demarcus Cousins look like Tim Duncan attitude wise.

Haberstroh, a renowed Heat ass kisser writes "Labels like "immature" and "low basketball IQ" kept him from being taken seriously. There were rumored D-League fights that tarnished his résumé."- Haberstroh goes on to write how Whiteside's last stint was in Lebanon in a league that is not among the top 40 in the world. I didnt even know there were 40 leagues in the world. LOL

Another writer on Whiteside: "If you're a jackass, rubbing away that reputation is very hard," said Elhassan, who before working for ESPN was the assistant director of basketball operations for the Phoenix Suns. "It's very easy to ruin your reputation and very hard to rebuild it. Hassan Whiteside, for lack of a better word, was a 'jackass' when he came out of college. He was delusional"

Why did Whiteside sit out tonights game? BECAUSE HIS SHITTY ATTITUDE SHOWED UP THE PREVIOUS NIGHT AND SPO BENCHED HIM!!! funny how you do not post about that, LOL. Imagine this guy with a 4 year 50 million dollar contract- hes already beginning to show his attitude after 25 good games!!!!

Dwayne Wade is 33 years old, and his knees are, particularly the left knee, is pretty much shot. Dwyane Wade of Miami Heat regrets having meniscus removed in college - ESPN In this article Wade goes on to say how in college in 2002- the pretty much asshole Marquette doctors wanted to rush him back on the court- and instead of repairing his meniscus, like happened with Westbrook (but carried a much longer healing time)- they removed his meniscus so he could play faster- and that started the debilitating knee problems that continue to this day. Your buddy Paulo refers to Wade as the "Diva" and when he learned Wade was sitting again said "and Diva with his usual vaginal aches" LOL

I was surprised- how you and your buddy in the Heat thread are just as harsh on Wade as I am--- you, yourself, quote "Pretty disappointed with the stunt Wade pulled last night."- meaning, Wade sitting out for maintenance. You are not alone in your disappointment. Wade sitting out because he didn't feel like playing is one of the reasons why LeBron is no longer there. Why carry the load when even when the guy sits out 30 games for "rest"-(while LeBron was busting his ass)- he still shits the bed in the Finals?

Wade never pulled a LeBron or a Kobe. Kobe is one of my favorite players not only because of his intensity but because of how he has adapted his game to remain great. Instead of being a highflyer he went to the elbows and developed the best footwork in the league. LeBron- worked hard to develop a 3 pt shot and a post game.

Wade? Never developed an outside shooting game- never developed a back to the basket game. He is still basically the same guy he ever was- just not as athletic- hecan still dial it up- but cant do it often. He is 33 and wont have the longevity Kobe has or LeBron will have.

As for LeBron James- hes gone in large part because he thought Arison was acting cheap and that he did not think he could win another title with Bosh and Wade as his partners. The arguments are the same ones you have seen a thousand times before. Its why the Heat are barely clinging to the 8 seed. Why you lie to yourself that 2016 will be better- when we both know that Bosh and Wade are only getting older- and in Wade's case in particular, the decline in performance keeps increasing.

Riley hitched his wagon to the right horse for 4 years and his own pride is a big reason LBJ left. Riley's career will end in irrelevance, as will Wade's. -and if Whitside is smart enough not to screw up from now until his payday- he will take every last penny from the highest bidder- as he has never gotten paid in his life- and obviously values himself to a fault.

Please, the personal insults should stop- just because you are butt-hurt about the Heat's current situation when you spouted off during the offseason of winning 45+ games- does not mean that you should stoop to personal insults. Just be happy when your Heat eke their way into the playoffs by holding off the BobCats and Pistons.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I have a valid reason for the Heat not reaching their projected win total.

What's your excuse for the Cavs not reaching your 72 win total?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade has good footwork, I never thought he was quite on Kobe's level in that aspect but he definitely has moves with his back to the basket in his repertoire.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he gets suspended for that. What a chump

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside need to gain some maturity asap. He isn't following the heat model at all

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least I have the class not to get personal....

:pound:

Nope, never. You just stalked Mick and myself on FB, looking for information. That's a whole different level of creepy most on here would never dream of.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid has all the talent in the world - but we all know why he has not been in the league the last few years- and its not because teams missed his talent.

Spoelstra sits him down a game for having a bad attitude and then this.....in the grand scheme of things they are pretty minor hiccups.

I just would not want to be the general manager to risk my job and like 20% of my cap space on him once hes up for an extension. It will be a tough call for whoever is going to sign him to an extension eventually.

And you just hope that during the playoffs- when it really matters he is on his best behavior.

after looking at that foul...i dont even understand it....its not like it was even like someone going up for a basket and him making sure the guy doesnt get it and goes overboard----- I personally cant remember ever seeing a play like that where a guy basically spears someone right in the back....strange....

for people watching the game- was Olynk getting on his nerves or something previous to that?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he was you got to have self control.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid has all the talent in the world - but we all know why he has not been in the league the last few years- and its not because teams missed his talent.

Spoelstra sits him down a game for having a bad attitude and then this.....in the grand scheme of things they are pretty minor hiccups.

I just would not want to be the general manager to risk my job and like 20% of my cap space on him once hes up for an extension. It will be a tough call for whoever is going to sign him to an extension eventually.

And you just hope that during the playoffs- when it really matters he is on his best behavior.

after looking at that foul...i dont even understand it....its not like it was even like someone going up for a basket and him making sure the guy doesnt get it and goes overboard----- I personally cant remember ever seeing a play like that where a guy basically spears someone right in the back....strange....

for people watching the game- was Olynk getting on his nerves or something previous to that?

As far as his attitude goes, I guess it depends on if he's Derrick Coleman-like or JR Rider-ish.

Guys like Coleman, Wallace, Barkley and Rodman pre-Spurs, were idiots some times. But, they were productive.