• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hassan Whiteside

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the game, but at the very beginning of the video, it looks like they traded elbows. Olynyk has kind of an awkward style of play (for lack of a better term) that can be frustrating. Plus, the Heat and Celtics are within 2 games of each other fighting for a playoff spot. It's likely they had been going at each other for most of the game and Whiteside got frustrated.

Having said that, he's going to have to learn to maintain his composure no matter what happens.

bingo...

PurpleRain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm late to this thread.. But honestly, I am afraid he is going to be the next Jeremy Lin. Has a great span of games played as he is coming up in the NBA. But I don't think he is going to be a #2 or even a #3 option. Down the road he is going to be a major key role player, but I don't think he will live up, consistently to way he has been under the radar been playing.
In my opinion. Of course, I could be very wrong.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside just trying to improve his dirty player 2K rating.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm late to this thread.. But honestly, I am afraid he is going to be the next Jeremy Lin. Has a great span of games played as he is coming up in the NBA. But I don't think he is going to be a #2 or even a #3 option. Down the road he is going to be a major key role player, but I don't think he will live up, consistently to way he has been under the radar been playing.

I don't think anyone expects him to be a #2 or #3 option. His job is to rebound, defend and block shots. Almost DeAndre Jordan-like. A player like him is usually the 4th or 5th option on the floor at all times offensively.

PurpleRain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its crazy he only got suspended one game for the blindside hit to Celtics Kelly. After wrestling with Suns Alex Len and only 4 days later did this.. Not cool.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing to do with the quote, I just had to say

I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time to see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain!

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to do with the quote, I just had to say

I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time to see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain!

Can we party like it's 1999 now?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a girl named Nicki, I guess you could say she was a sex fiend.

Can I bring her?

* Peeks at Tf12's Avatar picture *

Bring anybody you want...You seXXXy Mutha :lock1:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I stated, your entitled to your opinion, but I guess I'll have to slow it down for you.

I said Gilbert admitted that neither he nor his people had any clue how to build a winning team WITHOUT James.

2. Never saw Pulp Fiction, so I don't get the reference, but I always stand by and live with the results of my decisions.
There is no way on Gods green earth that if I was in Gilbert's shoes would have ever sold my soul to the Devil.

As far as the Heat. LOL. Combine the James blindside with all the injuries and health issues and you become what you become.
In the process though, Riley found a pure PG who is already in love with the city, front office and fans.
In the process he found the first true center that we've had in a decade.

Then, in spite of it all, we will more then likely still make a playoff appearance vs going from the best in the East to the WORST over a cumulative 4 seasons.

And guess what, when you fail to win 16 playoffs games, you're season will be remembered as another epic fail, while we will be saying we had the start of a solid rebuild.
LOVE IT!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Wiggy. How far back you gonna go to get your next "validation" post...?

You'd think a lawyer with a doctorate would have better things to do than go back to old posts to gloat on an Internet message board to people he will never meet.

Must be a slow day at the office

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever.
Cavs won.
I picked them to lose the Finals and if starting over today would do the same.

Is your life now better or complete?

At least, unlike you, I didnt go into hiding like a fugitive.

How many times on SportsHoopla did you say Whiteside was a fraud, flash in the pan?

Hes now a trivia question.
Only player, EVER, to go from a minimum to a max in 1 year.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think a lawyer with a doctorate would have better things to do than go back to old posts to gloat on an Internet message board to people he will never meet.

Must be a slow day at the office

Im quite sure his lawyering skills would equate to the usefulness of a snowplow in the summer desert heat.