• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has Lebron passed Kobe on the all time list?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe's all NBA defensive awards are 2:1 over Lebron. It's not even close.
you think LeBron can/will win another MVP before all is said and done?

id like to see him get to 5......even though- he should ALREADY prob be at 6.

I don't know. Its hard to see unless something unusual happens, like Kyrie missing a chunk of the season. Mainly because LeBron doesn't go balls-to-the-wall in the regular season and there will always be a Rose or a Harden or a Westbrook that does. And every single year come March, fans and writers alike seem to try to look for reasons to doubt LeBron.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe never played with TWO bonafide all-stars. You put a prime Kobe on a team with Irving and Love in a weak East and he too makes the finals year after year.

I wasn't talking about this current team, I was referring to his Cleveland team his first go around. And you and I know Love ain't no star.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Its hard to see unless something unusual happens, like Kyrie missing a chunk of the season. Mainly because LeBron doesn't go balls-to-the-wall in the regular season and there will always be a Rose or a Harden or a Westbrook that does. And every single year come March, fans and writers alike seem to try to look for reasons to doubt LeBron.
thats a good point.

I think people mis-took LeBron and the Cavs not going peddle to the medal in the regular season as a sign of weakness---- when it was a sign of them conserving their energy/injuries/lack of practice time.

next year hopefully those people will know better- and be able to recognize the difference between ACTUAL regression- and what happened this year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about this current team, I was referring to his Cleveland team his first go around. And you and I know Love ain't no star.

His numbers have dropped dramatically since becoming third fiddle in cleveland but he's still a 4 time All-Star.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His numbers have dropped dramatically since becoming third fiddle in cleveland but he's still a 4 time All-Star.

As he should be. But I'm not sure what this has to do with my point. That point was in his first stop in Cleveland he was playing with 3 Boy Scouts and a choir boy and got them deep into the playoffs all by himself. Kobe in all his greatness never did that, although to be fair his road in the west was much more difficult.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan
Magic
Kareem
LBJ
Wilt
Right now...

Jordan
LeBron
Magic
Kareem

LEBron #2 - because the other 2 benefited by playing with each other. If LeBron played with another top 10 guy, let alone top 5 guy of all time....hed be well ahead of those other 2.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now...

Jordan
LeBron
Magic
Kareem

LEBron #2 - because the other 2 benefited by playing with each other. If LeBron played with another top 10 guy, let alone top 5 guy of all time....hed be well ahead of those other 2.

Started drinking early wiggy?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan
Russell

and the others:thumb:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now...

Jordan
LeBron
Magic
Kareem

Jordan
Kareem
LeBron
Magic

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now...

Jordan
LeBron
Magic
Kareem

That's your opinion. Mine is that Magic had more Titles, 5, by age 31 than LBJ does in his career. Your argument about Magic and Kareem having each other is negated by the fact that Kareem was in his mid 30's to 40's when he played with Magic. When KAJ was out in the Finals against the Sixers, Magic scored 42 playing center lol . Magic didn't leave his team for Miami to play with DWade and Bosh to win his first Title, he won 5 where he was drafted, despite retiring at 31and facing better teams than LBJ has ever faced in the watered down East. Magic battled Birds Celts, the Bad Boys, MJ's Bulls, Hakeem's Rockets, Stockton and Mailman, Barkley, Moses and Dr J's Sixer teams...Hell, the Mavericks teams the Lakers best every year in the second round would smash any team LBJ has played to get to the finals
Derek Harper
Ro Blackman
Mark Aguirre
Roy Tarpley
James Donaldson
Sam Perkins
Detlef Schrempf
Magic was having to beat teams like that in the first and second round lol. If he doesn't retire due to HIV, he might have played another 7-8 years, finished with 6-7 rings. Add in the fact that if Magic played today, in the no hand check era, not only could he beat you on the break, but he could literally back down any PG, SG or SF in the game today and score on them at will. No freaking way dude. LBJ wasn't better than Magic and he wasn't better than KAJ. Even Wilt was a coin flip

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Cleveland homers on here that continue to act like LeBron has accomplished much of his success by himself. But the other top 10 players have had so much help they don't deserve the ranking.

The twisting and turning to make LeBron so good is quite hilarious

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your opinion. Mine is that Magic had more Titles, 5, by age 31 than LBJ does in his career. Your argument about Magic and Kareem having each other is negated by the fact that Kareem was in his mid 30's to 40's when he played with Magic. When KAJ was out in the Finals against the Sixers, Magic scored 42 playing center lol . Magic didn't leave his team for Miami to play with DWade and Bosh to win his first Title, he won 5 where he was drafted, despite retiring at 31and facing better teams than LBJ has ever faced in the watered down East. Magic battled Birds Celts, the Bad Boys, MJ's Bulls, Hakeem's Rockets, Stockton and Mailman, Barkley, Moses and Dr J's Sixer teams...Hell, the Mavericks teams the Lakers best every year in the second round would smash any team LBJ has played to get to the finals
Derek Harper
Ro Blackman
Mark Aguirre
Roy Tarpley
James Donaldson
Sam Perkins
Detlef Schrempf
Magic was having to beat teams like that in the first and second round lol. If he doesn't retire due to HIV, he might have played another 7-8 years, finished with 6-7 rings. Add in the fact that if Magic played today, in the no hand check era, not only could he beat you on the break, but he could literally back down any PG, SG or SF in the game today and score on them at will. No freaking way dude. LBJ wasn't better than Magic and he wasn't better than KAJ. Even Wilt was a coin flip
This post gave me AIDS

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it did
giphy.gif