• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has Lebron passed Kobe on the all time list?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd5060bdac1d4eab166c0f31f600e1e3.gif
Just make sure you look up and keep eye contact throughout and I'm sure LBJ will keep you around...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your opinion. Mine is that Magic had more Titles, 5, by age 31 than LBJ does in his career. Your argument about Magic and Kareem having each other is negated by the fact that Kareem was in his mid 30's to 40's when he played with Magic. When KAJ was out in the Finals against the Sixers, Magic scored 42 playing center lol . Magic didn't leave his team for Miami to play with DWade and Bosh to win his first Title, he won 5 where he was drafted, despite retiring at 31and facing better teams than LBJ has ever faced in the watered down East. Magic battled Birds Celts, the Bad Boys, MJ's Bulls, Hakeem's Rockets, Stockton and Mailman, Barkley, Moses and Dr J's Sixer teams...Hell, the Mavericks teams the Lakers best every year in the second round would smash any team LBJ has played to get to the finals
Derek Harper
Ro Blackman
Mark Aguirre
Roy Tarpley
James Donaldson
Sam Perkins
Detlef Schrempf
Magic was having to beat teams like that in the first and second round lol. If he doesn't retire due to HIV, he might have played another 7-8 years, finished with 6-7 rings. Add in the fact that if Magic played today, in the no hand check era, not only could he beat you on the break, but he could literally back down any PG, SG or SF in the game today and score on them at will. No freaking way dude. LBJ wasn't better than Magic and he wasn't better than KAJ. Even Wilt was a coin flip

While I agree Magic is higher on the list. Magic was never the dominating scorer Lebron has been. Not saying he couldnt put him 40 he just wasnt the consistently great scorer Lebron has been. Lebron has literally added a different facet to his game like Magic had, Magic could do EVERYTHING. Lebron right now, in these playoffs, has zero weaknesses. Well other than probably playing a Superteam, like those Lakers and Celtics teama were. Btw Kareem was still a beast late in his career, no one could stop him. Doesnt take anything away from Magic, he is 2 or 3 all-time on my list as we speak.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Cleveland homers on here that continue to act like LeBron has accomplished much of his success by himself. But the other top 10 players have had so much help they don't deserve the ranking.

The twisting and turning to make LeBron so good is quite hilarious

I dont hear my debate about that. He didnt have any help in Cleveland. Period. He was never going to get help in Cleveland. Period. He wasnt as lucky as MJ and Magic, playing with other greats on "his team". Cleveland is totally opposite destination than Chicago, New York or LA even Boston. I never faulted him for leaving like most Cavs fan did bc I fucking knew he was the ENTIRE. He carried them EVERY GAME for 7 seasons. I saw every fucking game. If you want to be one of the greatest the fact is you need great players around you. I wouldnt even say he is has great players around him like some stars have had but in Miami he did. Not one great players has won championships without other great players. The closest to it is either Dirk or Hakeem.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont hear my debate about that. He didnt have any help in Cleveland. Period. He was never going to get help in Cleveland. Period. He wasnt as lucky as MJ and Magic, playing with other greats on "his team". Cleveland is totally opposite destination than Chicago, New York or LA even Boston. I never faulted him for leaving like most Cavs fan did bc I fucking knew he was the ENTIRE. He carried them EVERY GAME for 7 seasons. I saw every fucking game. If you want to be one of the greatest the fact is you need great players around you. I wouldnt even say he is has great players around him like some stars have had but in Miami he did. Not one great players has won championships without other great players. The closest to it is either Dirk or Hakeem.

On the discussion of Lebron being the GOAT -- I hear he needs help and he hasn't had the great players around him like MJ and Magic.

But on the discussion of this years Cavs, Warriors, and Spurs -- the teams are so great and the teams of the 80's and 90's can't hold a candle to today's teams.

:L Which is it?

All I hear are different spins to make a point relevant. I think Lebron is one of the top 3 talents the game has ever seen right with Magic and Jordan. But talent doesn't always translate to the GOAT.

Where I have a problem, is what's common in today's game.. Lack of effort and defense during the regular season.

Kobe has twice the defensive player awards to Lebron's. 12:6

And if I need a big bucket, I'm taking Kobe over Lebron.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the 2004 Pistons had zero great players. Just a great coach and lots of very good players.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the discussion of Lebron being the GOAT -- I hear he needs help and he hasn't had the great players around him like MJ and Magic.

But on the discussion of this years Cavs, Warriors, and Spurs -- the teams are so great and the teams of the 80's and 90's can't hold a candle to today's teams.

:L Which is it?

All I hear are different spins to make a point relevant. I think Lebron is one of the top 3 talents the game has ever seen right with Magic and Jordan. But talent doesn't always translate to the GOAT.

Where I have a problem, is what's common in today's game.. Lack of effort and defense during the regular season.

Kobe has twice the defensive player awards to Lebron's. 12:6

And if I need a big bucket, I'm taking Kobe over Lebron.

I never said he was GOAT. One day, who knows depends if the Warriors get in the way. If he beats these Warriors it will be better than of MJ's titles. No doubt.

Kobe over Lebron?? :laaugh3: You're an idiot. I didnt even know that was debate. Lebron has ALREADY passed him. Sorry

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the 2004 Pistons had zero great players. Just a great coach and lots of very good players.

Good one but I meant a great player leading a squad with no much help around them. That was a collective-team championship by the Pistons. You honestly dont see many of those

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was GOAT. One day, who knows depends if the Warriors get in the way. If he beats these Warriors it will be better than of MJ's titles. No doubt.

Kobe over Lebron?? :laaugh3: You're an idiot. I didnt even know that was debate. Lebron has ALREADY passed him. Sorry

Didn't say Kobe > Lebron. I think it's closer than alot of you think.

You jump to conclusions so fast and go straight to name calling like a typical pussy.

Big bucket you take Lebron over Kobe? That is funny.

I know it hurts being a homer. Give me a call when Lebron gets one 3 peat

michaeljordanshushingfan.gif

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good one but I meant a great player leading a squad with no much help around them. That was a collective-team championship by the Pistons. You honestly dont see many of those

That's the only one I can think of. And you're right there's hardly any with just one superstar. Usually it take 2+.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say Kobe > Lebron. I think it's closer than alot of you think.

You jump to conclusions so fast and go straight to name calling like a typical pussy.

Big bucket you take Lebron over Kobe? That is funny.

I know it hurts being a homer. Give me a call when Lebron gets one 3 peat

michaeljordanshushingfan.gif

You said you would take Kobe over Lebron. Is that too simple for you to understand. Jesus lol

Like I said MJ never beat a team better or equal to the Warriors. The Jazz was toughest opponent, great team but they arent the Warriors.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you would take Kobe over Lebron. Is that too simple for you to understand. Jesus lol

Like I said MJ never beat a team better or equal to the Warriors. The Jazz was toughest opponent, great team but they arent the Warriors.

MJ is the GOAT, I don't think even the biggest LeBron groupies would say otherwise.

But LeBron at least has a shot to get there. If he wins this year vs this stacked superteam assembled pretty much specifically to take him down, he moves into a tie IMO

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic was never the dominating scorer Lebron has been. Not saying he couldnt put him 40 he just wasnt the consistently great scorer Lebron has been.

Yeah, I've always maintained that Lebron's game favors Magic far more than MJ. The biggest difference between Lebron and Magic as far as scoring is that Lebron has played on teams that needed his scoring while Magic's team didn't need his. In the occasional game where his scoring was needed, he showed he could do it and still not have the rest of his game suffer. Case in point...Game 6 of the 1980 NBA Finals: 42 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists and 3 steals.

They are/were both Swiss Army knives who can/could provide whatever their team needed at any given time.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ is the GOAT, I don't think even the biggest LeBron groupies would say otherwise.

But LeBron at least has a shot to get there. If he wins this year vs this stacked superteam assembled pretty much specifically to take him down, he moves into a tie IMO

Yeah it will be close and Lebron's last 2 Finals appearances have been some of the greatest ever. Crazy to think he will have to play better

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're such a woman. Go back and read. "If I need a big bucket, I'm taking Kobe"

How is that so hard to understand moron? You think Lebron is more clutch than Kobe?

Sorry, Kobe has 12 all NBA defensive awards. Lebron has 6. It's entire comparison is closer than you think - at least if you look at defense.

The Jazz were the toughest oppenent? :lol: Plenty of loaded teams the Bulls beat man. Lakers were pretty good. Seattle was loaded. I'd love to see what Gary Payton would do to Steph Curry. Please man the NBA is so not even close to being physical like it was back then.

I love how the Lakers, Seattle, Blazers, Jazz were all cupcakes. Whatever makes you Cleveland homers feel better.

Soft, watered down, jump shooting, flop fest of a league.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've always maintained that Lebron's game favors Magic far more than MJ. The biggest difference between Lebron and Magic as far as scoring is that Lebron has played on teams that needed his scoring while Magic's team didn't need his. In the occasional game where his scoring was needed, he showed he could do it and still not have the rest of his game suffer. Case in point...Game 6 of the NBA Finals: 42 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists and 3 steals.

They are/were both Swiss Army knives who can/could provide whatever their team needed at any given time.

Cant disagree with that. Magic was a very good scorer but it seemed like he came up big when they needed him most

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've always maintained that Lebron's game favors Magic far more than MJ. The biggest difference between Lebron and Magic as far as scoring is that Lebron has played on teams that needed his scoring while Magic's team didn't need his. In the occasional game where his scoring was needed, he showed he could do it and still not have the rest of his game suffer. Case in point...Game 6 of the NBA Finals: 42 points, 15 rebounds, 7 assists and 3 steals.

No way does Lebron have Magic's vision. No one does. Stockton had it.

Who do you see throwing sick no look passes today? Steph maybe?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a woman. Go back and read. "If I need a big bucket, I'm taking Kobe"

How is that so hard to understand moron? You think Lebron is more clutch than Kobe?

Sorry, Kobe has 12 all NBA defensive awards. Lebron has 6. It's entire comparison is closer than you think - at least if you look at defense.

The Jazz were the toughest oppenent? :lol: Plenty of loaded teams the Bulls beat man. Lakers were pretty good. Seattle was loaded. I'd love to see what Gary Payton would do to Steph Curry. Please man the NBA is so not even close to being physical like it was back then.

I love how the Lakers, Seattle, Blazers, Jazz were all cupcakes. Whatever makes you Cleveland homers feel better.

Soft, watered down, jump shooting, flop fest of a league.
I think LeBron is more clutch than Kobe because stats prove he is.