• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the bird day everyone. There are three NFL games on T.V. I always say that Thanksgiving is partially about eating until you get sleepy and sleeping until you get hungry. I'll be working. Post all of your Thanksgiving NFL game-day comments and concerns here.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say it every year, it's time to get rid of the "traditional" Cowboy and Lion games! These two teams have a huge advantage every year hosting a home game on Thanksgiving! On top of the fact that it gets old watching the same teams every year?

If they want to continue, let them play each other on T-day every year! I would like to sit down just one year and watch my Rams play on T-day, actually you would think these Turkeys (Rams) should be playing every T-day!

The past couple years have been really bad, since the Boys and Lions have both sucked anyway!

I'd like them each to enjoy the bird, in fact from both fingers!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher to be offered an extension. Happy Turkey day.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I put that out there to stimulate some conversation but I wasn't joking. Here is why. 8 to 10 head coaching jobs could open up after the season ends. Who ya gonna call? Fisher extended provides stability. This lends to the possibility of a quality OC coming here. While I am not happy with Fisher right now we are worlds better than in the Spags,Linehan days. We probably will never be a great team with Fisher. We will always be one player short or on the cusp. And our owner doesn't seem to care. So hide and watch my friends.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put that out there to stimulate some conversation but I wasn't joking. Here is why. 8 to 10 head coaching jobs could open up after the season ends. Who ya gonna call? Fisher extended provides stability. This lends to the possibility of a quality OC coming here. While I am not happy with Fisher right now we are worlds better than in the Spags,Linehan days. We probably will never be a great team with Fisher. We will always be one player short or on the cusp. And our owner doesn't seem to care. So hide and watch my friends.
I guess Slim Pickens ain't just a dead actor with a funny accent. It's also compatible with NFL caliber coaches.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy....Happy.....Happy..... to all of my RAM Brothers!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Coug, Romo has just thrown his second pick 6 of the first half, time to cut him, I guess defenses have figured him out?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! and to all...........a Happy Thanksgiving :suds:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy thanksgiving yall.

After watching the Carolina game, I still after 10 years don't understand why we don't go after a mobile QB.. Why in the heck did we not draft Brett Hundley?

We've watched Seattle's blueprint for years.. Solid running game, solid defense, good mobile QB that can get you 3-4 yards with his feet on just about every flippin play - and that's huge on 3rd and short.

Now we are seeing it with Carolina and Cam. Why are we drafting pocket QBs when are WR's are not that good?

Can anyone tell me about the WRs on Seattle the past 2-3 years and now the WRs on Carolina? This is the blueprint we are trying to copy, but we are failing at QB.