• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

H.S. Football - Max Browne

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This kid is a verbal commit to USC. I'm watching his game on ESPN as we speak...dude is a problem.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Means he's a beast

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brandon Huffman, National Recrutiting Analyst
Sammamish (Wash.) Skyline vs. Bellevue (Wash.) Newport
In a matchup of the top two quarterbacks in the state of Washington, it was the nation's premier passer that, not surprisingly, came out on top.

Skyline's Max Browne, the #1-ranked quarterback in the country by Scout.com, started off slow, the Spartans' first three possessions going for 3-and-outs, and Browne getting sacked three times. Then the five-star went to work, and put on a half to remember. It started with a 78-yard touchdown pass to trim the lead to 14-7, then after the Spartans got the ball back, Browne connected on a 12-yard touchdown pass after a 58-yard pass got Skyline into the red zone. Newport took the lead back at 21-14, but Browne responded with a 63-yard touchdown pass to tie it. After forcing a Newport punt, Browne threw the first of a double pass that resulted in an 84-yard touchdown pass. Browne was 10-for-11 passes for 259 yards and three touchdowns in the 2nd quarter alone. He threw his fourth touchdown pass early in the third, and then after the Spartans took two fumble recoveries back for touchdowns, his night was done.

We saw the USC commit Browne in Week One, and that week he started slow before getting into a groove, but it was nothing like the groove he got in against Newport. Browne has one of the most flawless downfield arms, easily getting it down 50-60 yards without much effort. His pocket poise is remarkable, he did a good job stepping up in the pocket after Newport got early pressure on him, and after struggling a bit with it early in his career, he speeds through his reads and finds the open receiver, rather than the first receiver he looks at. He did a good job of waiting for his receiver to get open before lofting the ball his way.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha. Bingo, forgive me but I thought I was going to open this post up and see you declare that this kid will be the number one overall pick in 2017.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha. Bingo, forgive me but I thought I was going to open this post up and see you declare that this kid will be the number one overall pick in 2017.

LOL. I just saw this Post by you Pozz. Man I'm never plan on making any declaration for HS kids. Terrell Pryor disappointed me. lol.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL. I just saw this Post by you Pozz. Man I'm never plan on making any declaration for HS kids. Terrell Pryor disappointed me. lol.

I'm 95% sure you made that declaration for Jimmy Clausen. :)

Last edited by a moderator: