• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Jennings

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man I didn't even bother watching the second half of that Kentucky game this year, but man he killed them now that I watched it on youtube. He was doing his Fitz impersonation and skying up and grabbing the rock. Wow. Gonna absolutely crush me if I have to watch this guy play for some other NFL team.

I'd be pissed if he ends up with the Rams or Seahawks. Last year the Cards drafted Floyd in the first round, so I don't see them drafting another receiver in the early rounds. Seahawks and Rams scare me though...

I hope that the selection of Jenkins (first round pick) doesn't scare our managers a bit which then prevents them from selecting another receiver this year (Patterson).

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some nice punt returns in this one including the old sit on the player and keep going for a TD.

He looks like a player. Big body too.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Hey Bingo, when you watch Patterson, do you see him as the kind of guy who's graceful & coordinated in locating the ball and reaching for it?

Example: AJ Green does this as wel as anyone IMO.

Or do you see a degree of stiffness & calculated movement like Vernon Davis?

This is one of the most overlooked aspects of playing WR IMO.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Bingo, when you watch Patterson, do you see him as the kind of guy who's graceful & coordinated in locating the ball and reaching for it?

Example: AJ Green does this as wel as anyone IMO.

Or do you see a degree of stiffness & calculated movement like Vernon Davis?

This is one of the most overlooked aspects of playing WR IMO.

No he does not have Green's ball skills. Green is almost like Dez Bryant and Fitzgerald when it comes to locating the ball and adjusting to it in the air (Reggie Bush type like changing direction in mid air).

No seriously, did you watch how Torrey Smith was killing Champ Bailey last game?! It wasn't that just Champ, Torrey has been killing corners all year long. With regard to Patterson, I see a lot of the same similarities when it comes to attacking the ball and catching it highest point. He is able to adjust beautifully to underhrown balls and will make the acrobatic catch look routine.

No stiffness at all, Sick! Look at natural he looks as a RB. Do you remember the run he made during the Georgia game, better yet, look at the YouTube clip Ray posted for us (Kentucky game...fast forward to .34 seconds and you can see how fluid he is as an athlete. It's unfair and somewhat unbelieavel to see someone that tall at 6'3 being able to move and cut like that). The footage don't lie Sick, he is extremely agile.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like Robert Woods too.

I worry about his ability to seperate with ease in the the NFL. I think he'll suprise many and have a pretty respectable career based on where he is drafted. I don't think he's worthy of a first round pick though.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No he does not have Green's ball skills. Green is almost like Dez Bryant and Fitzgerald when it comes to locating the ball and adjusting to it in the air (Reggie Bush type like changing direction in mid air).

No seriously, did you watch how Torrey Smith was killing Champ Bailey last game?! It wasn't that just Champ, Torrey has been killing corners all year long. With regard to Patterson, I see a lot of the same similarities when it comes to attacking the ball and catching it highest point. He is able to adjust beautifully to underhrown balls and will make the acrobatic catch look routine.

No stiffness at all, Sick! Look at natural he looks as a RB. Do you remember the run he made during the Georgia game, better yet, look at the YouTube clip Ray posted for us (Kentucky game...fast forward to .34 seconds and you can see how fluid he is as an athlete. It's unfair and somewhat unbelieavel to see someone that tall at 6'3 being able to move and cut like that). The footage don't lie Sick, he is extremely agile.

I'm inclined to agree to a certain extent. I saw the Tennessee - Georgia game. Just wanted to get another perspective.

I'm not sure he has the top speed of Torrey Smith though. We'll see at the combine.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worry about his ability to seperate with ease in the the NFL. I think he'll suprise many and have a pretty respectable career based on where he is drafted. I don't think he's worthy of a first round pick though.

He sure runs precise routes though and has great hands. Always looking for YAC too.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather look at drafting a WR in a WR rich draft compared to going after an expensive FA WR. If they could snag a guy like Danny Amendola for mid-tier WR money, I'd consider it. Other cheaper guys like Massaquoi or Donald Jones would also interest me as guys with upside that wouldn't be too pricey.

Next year it should be:

WR1 Crabs
WR2 Manningham
WR3 AJ Jenkins (hopefully)
WR4 Kyle Williams or FA WR
WR5 Rookie WR

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd be pissed if he ends up with the Rams or Seahawks. Last year the Cards drafted Floyd in the first round, so I don't see them drafting another receiver in the early rounds. Seahawks and Rams scare me though...

I hope that the selection of Jenkins (first round pick) doesn't scare our managers a bit which then prevents them from selecting another receiver this year (Patterson).

2013 NFL Mock Draft: Post Divisional Playoffs Edition!

:sadbron:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd rather look at drafting a WR in a WR rich draft compared to going after an expensive FA WR. If they could snag a guy like Danny Amendola for mid-tier WR money, I'd consider it. Other cheaper guys like Massaquoi or Donald Jones would also interest me as guys with upside that wouldn't be too pricey.

Next year it should be:

WR1 Crabs
WR2 Manningham
WR3 AJ Jenkins (hopefully)
WR4 Kyle Williams or FA WR
WR5 Rookie WR

this makes sense.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It is not you moron! How could you know how to use a computer and still make such a stupid, asinine statement like that? Go in tommorow and ask your 6th grade teacher or the rest of the retards in your class to teach you how to develop a coherent thought; and ask for a clue in life for Christmas. Maybe then you won't look like such a window-licking jackass!

Owned. :)

"window licking"?

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll take the Vols duo over anything USC throws out at that position. Patterson is a player - funny thing, I was just reading about him and how he could really be elite with his abilities. The Niners could defnitely need some WR's considering our situation with Moss and Manningham probably not coming back next year. AJ Jenkins needs more time and so the other guys in the position are KW and Ginn Jr? Getting someone such as a Denarius Moore type would help this team but Patterson has all the tools to be much, much better than Moore, both of whom attended the same school btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll take the Vols duo over anything USC throws out at that position. Patterson is a player - funny thing, I was just reading about him and how he could really be elite with his abilities. The Niners could defnitely need some WR's considering our situation with Moss and Manningham probably not coming back next year. AJ Jenkins needs more time and so the other guys in the position are KW and Ginn Jr? Getting someone such as a Denarius Moore type would help this team but Patterson has all the tools to be much, much better than Moore, both of whom attended the same school btw.

not Torrey Smith type?

don't know Moore so really asking?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Manningham too, but he blew out two major ligaments in his knee a few weeks ago. he won't be back to form next season.

Hmmm, everyone heals in a different amount of time and I guess the safe bet is to say he cannot return to form. If he was an older player I'd agree with you, but only being 26 helps his possibilities of a quick and full recovery.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, everyone heals in a different amount of time and I guess the safe bet is to say he cannot return to form. If he was an older player I'd agree with you, but only being 26 helps his possibilities of a quick and full recovery.

Guess you didn't realize that in his spare time, while on his private jet to Mallorca, Nolan picked up a medical degree. Now...

GET OFF HIS LAWN!!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha! Marquis Lee is the most dominant player in the game and Woods, when healthy, is very, very good. No one can touch that receiving corps of SC this year.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those injuries are a lot to come back from in that short a period. Some of it will depend on Manningham's willingness to work I think.