• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Greg Hardy woman beating photos emerge on Deadspin

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I ask, where is the outrage and investigation at the FAIL of the judicial level?!

For some reason this chick not testifying gives Greg a pass. I am pretty sure at least in Texas that with photos like exist, the DA can press charges with or without the chicks testimony. Maybe I'm wrong, I've never been through a hearing like that.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I ask, where is the outrage and investigation at the FAIL of the judicial level?!

The victim got bought off. Sure the DA could subpoena her and then when she didn't show arrest her on a bench warrant but that never goes over well and she'd likely lie on the stand to keep the money.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the best you got? Any counter what so ever to my last post?

Guess that means you got nothing. Shocker.

Why? You have been given example after example after example. And you just don't get.

Here lets show everybody how you don't get it.

Adrian Peterson son was 4 years old when AP beat him with a stick till he was bleed.

"The beating allegedly resulted in numerous injuries to the child, including cuts and bruises to the child’s back, buttocks, ankles, legs and scrotum, along with defensive wounds to the child’s hands."

Peterson texted his wife about the beating:

“Got him in nuts once I noticed"

hqdefault.jpg

article-peterson-child-injury-back.jpg

adrian-peterson-son-abuse.jpg

View attachment 51000
BxXbDiXCAAAhd20.jpg

So what did the owner do?

Send the GM and coach to go begging AP to come back. Look there is the GM giving AP a big ol hug.

635610892835768805-XXX-Peterson-3497.JPG

They could have done nothing, tell AP if you want to come back ..come back. If you don't, you don't
They could have done anything ...but to go to his house and beg?

And you think nobody is worse than Jerry?

Your team is not special.

It sells it's soul to get good players just like the rest of the teams do.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason this chick not testifying gives Greg a pass. I am pretty sure at least in Texas that with photos like exist, the DA can press charges with or without the chicks testimony. Maybe I'm wrong, I've never been through a hearing like that.

In North Carolina you can have a bench trial. The Judge rules alone. The Judge did and found Hardy guilty. But in North Carolina you can appeal and automatically get a second trial, a jury trial.

What kind of system is that? ...everybody gets 2 trials?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardy is a high profile problem child, but the truth is, if you look hard enough you can dig up dirt for most any team. Everyone has or had their problem players with a iffy pass.

Not sure why Jerry is being so public about supporting a rental player, seems like a bad move, better to keep a low profile and let others mouth the usual about second chances and such.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's that way here in Nevada, at least so in Vegas. Whence charges are filed on complaintent can refuse to aid the case, but it can still go to court. To many women drop charges in everyday life, it has nothing to do with a person being rich.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardy is a high profile problem child, but the truth is, if you look hard enough you can dig up dirt for most any team. Everyone has or had their problem players with a iffy pass.

Not sure why Jerry is being so public about supporting a rental player, seems like a bad move, better to keep a low profile and let others mouth the usual about second chances and such.

Because Jerry probably hopes Hardy signs for cheap next season. If he test the market and has no suiters Jerry can low ball him. Of course I'd love to see the fans if the team if he signs elsewhere, since they have been so high and mighty about Hardy thus far.

If Hardy was flipping burgers at Burger King, would the world be against BK? What is wanted from him, sit at home and collect welfare?
The guys is an ass but he should still earn a living. If a brain surgeon beats the shit out of his wife, can he no longer be a surgeon?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? You have been given example after example after example. And you just don't get.

Here lets show everybody how you don't get it.

Adrian Peterson son was 4 years old when AP beat him with a stick till he was bleed.

"The beating allegedly resulted in numerous injuries to the child, including cuts and bruises to the child’s back, buttocks, ankles, legs and scrotum, along with defensive wounds to the child’s hands."

Peterson texted his wife about the beating:

“Got him in nuts once I noticed"

View attachment 50996

View attachment 50997

View attachment 50999

View attachment 51000
View attachment 51001

So what did the owner do?

Send the GM and coach to go begging AP to come back. Look there is the GM giving AP a big ol hug.

View attachment 51002

They could have done nothing, tell AP if you want to come back ..come back. If you don't, you don't
They could have done anything ...but to go to his house and beg?

And you think nobody is worse than Jerry?

Your team is not special.

It sells it's soul to get good players just like the rest of the teams do.

AP beat his kid, he should never work again.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again we all agree most all teams sign questionable players. That is not the issue here. The fact is Jones not only signed the player he enabled him over and over as I and others have pointed out. When posters trot out Haynesworth and other examp!es it shows they still don't understand what we are debating The issue is not the signing it's how the organization treated the player when he continued to misbehave.

In the Redskins case they made the fat turd go through a week of embarrassing endurance tests before he was allowed to join the team, then they suspended the clown when he continued to be a problem. In Hardy's case if JJ praises the player and calls him a team leader after his poor behavior continued. After the signing he preened that the player will be under close scrutiny and then throws that all out the window when the player continues to be a problem. In one instance poor behavior was punished, in the other it was not only unpunished the player was actually praised.

If you can't see the difference you aren't worth debating with.

Last edited:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the Vikes and AP I love how the little detail about the team suspending the greatest player in their history for an entire year was coinveniently left out of the example. Sure they went to his house to try to work it out but that was a year later and after an extremely severe penalty had been imposed by the team. Again the Vikes, like the Redskins, punished the player for poor behavior and the Cowboys praised their player.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again we all agree most all teams sign questionable players. That is not the issue here. The fact is Jones not only signed the player he enabled him over and over as I and others have pointed out. When posters trot out Haynesworth and other examp!es it shows they still don't understand what we are debating The issue is not the signing it's how the organization treated the player when he continued to misbehave.

In the Redskins case they made the fat turd go through a week of embarrassing endurance tests before he was allowed to join the team, then they suspended the clown when he continued to be a problem. In Hardy's case if JJ praises the player and calls him a team leader after his poor behavior continued. After the signing he preened that the player will be under close scrutiny and then throws that all out the window when the player continues to be a problem. In one instance poor behavior was punished, in the other it was not only unpunished the player was actually praised.

If you can't see the difference you aren't worth debating with.
I think they are treated differently because of how they performed on the field. I'm pretty sure if Haynesworth was playing as well as Hardy things would of gone differently.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are treated differently because of how they performed on the field. I'm pretty sure if Haynesworth was playing as well as Hardy things would of gone differently.

Oh no doubt great players are treated differrently. But to assume Haynesworth would have been praised after blowing off OTAs and having his own agenda had he been productive is pure speculation.

Did the Vikes give an all time great a pass or did they suspend him for an entire season? Now you are right, they would not have gone to his house to resolve the situation if he was just another player. But that does not change the fact that they issued a huge penalty to an all time great where Dallas praised a bad guy whose behavior continued to be a problem. TO was productive in Philly, MeShaun was productive in Tampa. But when they acted up they were punished and not praised.

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down already. My team has made a ton of mistakes, that's obvious. And you are right, both teams signed dirt balls. But as long as you brought it up here is what my team did NOT do:

1. Praised the player and call him a leader after he dissed a coach, fought with a player, caused a major distraction and then acted like a child in the post game interview.

2. Claim said player will be under close scrutiny due to his past, then completely throw that out the window after the pictures surfaced in mid-season

3. Gave a player a total pass, even making up an excuse for him, when he no-showed a practice. On the contrary the Redskins coach is still harping on how DJax missed OTA

4. Cut an unproductive RB, claiming off the field issues as a way of pretending you are on a moral high ground, while totally enabling a clown like Hardy.

When are you guys going to get it through your head that what JJ has done with Hardy is simply not done by other teams. It's just not.

OK, I'll play since you are acting like such a j/a:
1: agree completely
2: Asinine comment. They knew the entire story. Nothing new came to light because of the pictures. You are a stooge of the media (or just showing your I hate the Cowboys panties) if the pictures all of a sudden allowed you to become so concerned.
3: Please tell me we aren't talking about Randle. They friggin cut him. If not, no comment because I'm not sure what you are referring to. If yes, you're a total idiot.
4: He wasn't that unproductive and if you don't think he was still going to be heavily involved in the game plan with only McFadden above him you are nuts. Also, knowing McFadden's injury history if you think they'd cut their #2 RB you are again an idiot.

Every team has questionable players on their roster or in their past. Denying that is just silly. Jerry's problem is mostly he makes things worse by opening his big friggin mouth all the time and thinks he makes things better, but just makes them worse. Jerry's other flaw (and you can choose to not believe this) is he 100% really is a big believer in second chances. Yes, there are many times where the second chance is only given to the better player because why take the negative hit with no positive upside? But when they brought Brent back it was clear he was nowhere near ready to help this team and Jerry still did it. I don't agree with a lot of these decisions, but he does it for more reasons than to help the team win.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'll play since you are acting like such a j/a:
1: agree completely
2: Asinine comment. They knew the entire story. Nothing new came to light because of the pictures. You are a stooge of the media (or just showing your I hate the Cowboys panties) if the pictures all of a sudden allowed you to become so concerned.
3: Please tell me we aren't talking about Randle. They friggin cut him. If not, no comment because I'm not sure what you are referring to. If yes, you're a total idiot.
4: He wasn't that unproductive and if you don't think he was still going to be heavily involved in the game plan with only McFadden above him you are nuts. Also, knowing McFadden's injury history if you think they'd cut their #2 RB you are again an idiot.

Every team has questionable players on their roster or in their past. Denying that is just silly. Jerry's problem is mostly he makes things worse by opening his big friggin mouth all the time and thinks he makes things better, but just makes them worse. Jerry's other flaw (and you can choose to not believe this) is he 100% really is a big believer in second chances. Yes, there are many times where the second chance is only given to the better player because why take the negative hit with no positive upside? But when they brought Brent back it was clear he was nowhere near ready to help this team and Jerry still did it. I don't agree with a lot of these decisions, but he does it for more reasons than to help the team win.

I'm kind of getting tired of this entire argument, it's not like Boys fans are going to change their minds. I'm not going item by item. I'll just say, again, it was not just that the pictures that surfaced, however it was a game changer with Rice so it should be one with Hardy too. But it wasn't just the pictures, it was all the other recent incidents that I have pointed out over and over that Hardy has demonstrated since JJ said he would be under close scrutiny that I have been talking about.

Again as you said the problem here is Jerry and his fat mouth. And again the issue I have here is Jerry getting on TV and calling this piece of shit a leader and giving him praise when the truth is he'd been a total dickhead since arriving in Dallas and given his infamous "second chance under close scrutiny".

I'm really not sure why that's so hard to understand. The claim was other teams do it oo. That's simply not true. Other teams sign bad guys, other teams look the other way (Roth in Pittsburg). Other teams do not go on TV and go out of their way to praise a guy after he fucks up again and again while under "close scrutiny".

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other teams do not go on TV and go out of their way to praise a guy after he fucks up again and again while under "close scrutiny".
Hey Man....we understand all that is Jerry. Tell death do us part.

it's the Washington fans that remain envious of all things Dallas, and sadly for you guys, that means the owner too. It is what it's always been between these two teams and their fans.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Man....we understand all that is Jerry. Tell death do us part.

it's the Washington fans that remain envious of all things Dallas, and sadly for you guys, that means the owner too. It is what it's always been between these two teams and their fans.

Your owner sucks and is a dickhead but I think we got you beat in that department. Sucks to root for a team owned by such an asshole that's for sure.

As for being envious, not a chance. As for hating the Boys I know it's my sworn duty to hate them but to be honest they are 3rd on the NFC list, at least for me. #1 is Philly because of their dickhead fans, 2nd is now the Giants because of Mara's role in that unfair cap penalty that got you too. That cap penalty caused my team more damage than anything the Cowboys ever did to us.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your owner sucks and is a dickhead but I think we got you beat in that department. Sucks to root for a team owned by such an asshole that's for sure.

As for being envious, not a chance. As for hating the Boys I know it's my sworn duty to hate them but to be honest they are 3rd on the NFC list, at least for me. #1 is Philly because of their dickhead fans, 2nd is now the Giants because of Mara's role in that unfair cap penalty that got you too. That cap penalty caused my team more damage than anything the Cowboys ever did to us.
BS...it's in your posts, but you keep telling yourself you're a different kinda redskin fan.
and.....I'd still take the dickhead owner in Dallas over the dickhead wannabe owner in Washington.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS...it's in your posts, but you keep telling yourself you're a different kinda redskin fan.
and.....I'd still take the dickhead owner in Dallas over the dickhead wannabe owner in Washington.

Oh I agree, did I not just say our owner is a bigger dickhead than yours? But I made it pretty clear I consider JJ a dickhead which is backed by my posts. Envious of a team that hasn't won dick in 2 decades? Don't flatter yourself, nobody considers the Cowboys good enough to envy. And saying the Boys are #3 on my hate list doesn't mean I don't hate them, I just hate others more. Please try and keep up. You couldn't have misrepresented my position any worse if you were a mouth breathing Eagles fan.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not flattering myself stating a known fact. YES...very much envious of a team that hasn't won dick in two decades and those two decades being the darkest in this teams storied history... YET it's still far better than Washington's last 20 years and it's not even close.

you are a poster child for Washington fan's and their spins when the topic is Dallas. Last place in the east is just that, and your teams have broken records. The benchmark for Redskin football has been the Dallas Cowboys for over 45 years. We don't have a "Washington Week"....your pathetic seasons center on "Dallas Week"

You shoulda just left it at being in the DC water. Washington football fans remain the worst and you've done nothing here but solidify the point.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not flattering myself stating a known fact. YES...very much envious of a team that hasn't won dick in two decades and those two decades being the darkest in this teams storied history... YET it's still far better than Washington's last 20 years and it's not even close.

you are a poster child for Washington fan's and their spins when the topic is Dallas. Last place in the east is just that, and your teams have broken records. The benchmark for Redskin football has been the Dallas Cowboys for over 45 years. We don't have a "Washington Week"....your pathetic seasons center on "Dallas Week"

You shoulda just left it at being in the DC water. Washington football fans remain the worst and you've done nothing here but solidify the point.

And I feel the same about you and your clan. And that's the way it should be.

My team sucks, this is not news. I love how fans try to throw that in my face when it has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion. And since you are incapable of an intelligent debate without resorting to this hole card let me repeat myself.

Next.